CHAPTER 92: SHE IS WHAT?

OTHER SIDE OF LOVE SERIES 2: FORBIDDEN RELATIONSHIP

 

2nd day of the outing...
 
"9am in the morning where everyone else are in deep sleep after they enjoyed a camp outside last night, jungmin and hyung jun knock loudly on every door..they all open the door and see who it was and saw the two roaming all their doors...
 
"at exactly 10am all of them step out from their door steps and went all to gather outside, at the sea shore where there are cottages to hang out and able to swim at the sea...
 
"employees are enjoying while they,, kyu jong and jiyoung were playing volleyball with jungmin and hyung jun,, and the couple were at the cottage just chatting when hyun joong decided to go play with the rest,,
 
"don't you want to play? you're just ruining your vacation wasting your time in this cottage....hyun joong told him..
 
"Aniya gwaenchanha you can go join them...young saeng replied and put his shades..i'll just take a nap,, you didn't gave me a lot of sleep last night, remember?...
 
"Tskkk arrasseo,, just take your precious nap there....hyun joong told him and wear his shades and went to the others...
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
YOUNGSAENG POV
 
"He was about to take a nap,, he closed his eyes already for almost just 10 minutes after hyun jooong left him..
 
"A girl sitted not too far beside him,,he notice it and lift his head to check but he ignore her after knowing it was his secretary...
 
"Can i ask you something? the lady asked in confident..
 
"De? young saeng heard her spoke and lift his head removing his shades..are you,, are you talking to me? he pointed his chest..
 
"Yes sir....
 
"wae? any problem?
 
"Ahm nothing...
 
"And so what can i do for you?
 
"will you find me weird if i ask you something?
 
"what was that? i can find it weird if you don't speak out your question...
 
"Can't you recognize me? the girl suddenly asked out of the blue..
 
"De? what do you mean? he asked surpeise witht he question...
 
"I mean,, if i am not familiar to you...the girl gave a small smile and ruffled her hair towards back..
 
"ahhmmm,, ani.. did we met before? young saeng just wonder why his secretary talk to him like that..
 
"seems not,,, the girl sighed disappointedly...
 
"im sorry but,, i don't think we already met before..i can't remember a time,,,i just met you at the office i think...young saeng raise his eyebrow still confuse...
 
...
 
...
 
HYUN JOONG POV
 
"while he was playing and about to give a serve he notice one of the secretary went to the cottage,, he just ignore it since it was their secretary,,,he shrugged her shoulder and went to serve the ball..
 
"After the first serve,,, he notice that the girl still in there seems talking seriously to young saeng who supposedly taking a nap..
 
"Yahh..!!!! take the ball.. what are you looking for? jungmin shouted who was their opponent and the ball just flew passed him...
 
"Jiyoung went to see where hyun joong is looking at..are they close? i mean a secretary talking to a boss comfortably? she asked..
 
"Yaahhh jiyoung ah... kyu jong called to stop her..
 
"Mwo? jiyoung mouthed, kyu jong pointed to hyun joong who was staring at the cottage...
 
"kyu jong ah,, hyun joong called and pass the ball to him and walked out...
 
"he walked through the cottage not having knew by young saeng and the girl...
 
"Seriously talking? he uttered as he enter on the shed of the cottage...
 
...
 
...
 
YOUNG SAENG POV
 
"Did we really met and you mean you know me? he asked
 
"De oppa,,, i mean yes sir...the girl response and nodded..
 
"seriously talking? somewhat hyun joong pop out and asked..
 
"Ahh aniya,, just something we had open to talk...
 
''I thought you're taking a nap? he asked...
 
"ahhh de but,,,
 
"Mianhae sir,, i will just check out the others....the girl took his leave....
 
"yahhh you're sweating.. young saeng threw a towel to him...
 
"Hyun joong sat down beside him, while wiping his sweat he asked,,, what were your topic?
 
"Nothing just random questions....
 
"Like what?
 
"ahmmm,, hyun joong ah,, i wonder where i saw my secretary before? is there a time where we met a girl before? i can't remember any...
 
''wae? you think you met her already before?
 
"Hmmmm...i don't think so...i can't even remember his given name so how could we...
 
"and so?
 
"nothing forget it...young saeng told him and put his hand on hyun joong's hand pouting like was thinking of something..
 
"Hyun joong stare at the hand and turn to young saeng,, he flip it and interlock the fingers and hold it tightly...
 
"Young saeng looked at him like asking why but never asked why instead he response to the hold...
 
 
 
*youngsaeng flashback
 
"we met, when we were really a small kids,, once and never happen again..the girl said.
 
''Jinjja? eodie? he asked
 
"At your house,, i think it is,,,i was only 5 years old back then and you are 7 years old,,,
 
"I am 2 years older than you? so,, it means you are supposedly still in school, college right?and why are you already working? i mean you are not yet graduated so how did you get the secretarial position?
 
"Through your father,,im not supposedly working but i told my parents to go back to korea and yeah hoping to meet you again..i stop for a while since something had happen to my curricular activities,, got lazy from school,, so stressful overseas...
 
"You purposely want to meet me? But i can't remember that i met someone back then?
 
"is that so? the girl looked disappointed..well lots of changes now,, we grew different,,but i can still remember your face...
 
"Did we really met and  you mean you know me? he asked still can't believe what the girl was saying...
 
"The girl nodded..
 
*the conversation cut when hyun joong came...
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
"At night still having a night camp near the cottage where they are staying...all were around a camp fire...
 
"Young saeng was confuse still thinking about that girl...why she needs to open it,,,so awkward to work together....he mumbled..
 
"hey...what are you doing?,,hyun joong came to youngsaeng who was leaning on one of the post of the cottage and playing the sand with his foot...
 
"young saeng just sighed...
 
"come on,, just join ok,,,we will play truth or dare..your day was ruin already,, you haven't join us,,all day you were at his shed..kaja...hyun joong excitedly grab the shoulder and held him to the others..
 
"They started as they sat down...
 
"Jungmin took a bottle and began,,,the bottle pointed to YS secretary..
 
"Eo.. ms.choi,, am i right? jungmin asked,, young saeng glared at her..
 
''The girl nodded hesitantly..
 
"Ok,, for us,, it's all truth so disregard the dare,,,do you have a boyfriend? jungmin asked again directly..
 
"Me?
 
"All nodded,, tell us something about your boyfriend...
 
"Ahmm i don't have a boyfriend,,but i supposedly marrying someone,,, but it was long ago,, and i don't think it can be happen now..she started..
 
"De? wae? an arrange marriage too? kyu jong asked...
 
"Ahmm something like that...we never met,, i mean we met once but we are too young back then,,but after that i don't know already, i don't really have the idea of who he was but i tried to find him..
 
''Did you find him? hyun joong asked..young saeng is listening carefully and absorbed every details that his secretary was saying...
 
"Yeee,, i already know where he is but it's no hope i think...
 
"YOu said you were too young back then you know how he look like?
 
"De..ahm actually yearly my mom recieved a picture from his parents and i saw my mom once sent a picture of me too, i don't know if he look at it or what, im not sure,,, im not interested before but....
 
"You are now interested? all keeps giving a follow up questions..
 
"Once in a while i felt really interested but when i thought that it wasn't like, i mean it won't work if im the only one to be interested so i think i have to stop hoping for it..
 
"waeyo? he don't know you? hyungjun ask...
 
"yeee,, maybe he don't recognize me already,,, the girl smiled and bowed...
 
"Yahhh jungmin ah,,, spin the bottle again,, you already pressuring her with your questions..young saeng shouted..
 
"they continue to spin the bottle around but after few takes,, it stops next to young saeng..
 
"OOOhhhh,,, prepare your questions now...jungmin winked...
 
"Kyu jong, jiyoung, hyungjun and especially hyun joong are not allow to ask...jungmin said in fast...
 
"wae? hyun joong disappointedly pouted and asked..
 
"wae.. you already know him from head to toe,,, physically and,,,,young saeng cut him covering the mouth,,,stop now,,,ok asked your questions now,,,
 
"ME..HJ secreatary raise his hand...
 
"De..what do you want to know with your boss..jungmin said..
 
"Ahmm actually my question is not for him only,, it can be answered by mr. kim too..
 
"Me? aniyo i won't answer it,, only him,,hyun joong said..
 
"Ahhh kurae...ok,,, then is Mr.heo has someone already? i mean a partner,,love one..
 
"everyone anticipated,, their friends glared at him...
 
"Young saeng roll his eyes to all the stare at him...The girl waits for an answer...it was all silent..,,After a seconds of silence,,he answered,, yes i have...
 
"You are engage sir?
 
"Ahm ahmmm eotteokke its confidential,, i think,, you were just wondering why we always at work and never saw with a girl,, are you? he smirked,, all nodded...
 
"He's taken already,, i mean they are taken already by someone,,so don't expect if you like them..jiyoung added smiling and lean to kyu jong after she warned them..
 
"Yahh!!! seems to be straightforward,, you're learning huh,, did kyu jong thought you?hyungjun commented in tease..
 
"aniya.. i just, i mean its too awkward and silent so i answered it for them,,,jiyoung replied burying his face to kyu jong...
 
"Tskkk,,yahhh!!!! after revealing that we are already taken then you got ashame? young saeng smirked...de,, your wife-to-be is learning from you huh...
 
"He taught me...jiyoung pointed to kyu jong,, kyu jong was just looking straightly to jiyoung just like saying,,you wanna die now? but jiyoung avoided him
 
"anymore questions? jungmin asked them..
 
"YS secretary raise her hand..and asked seriously..sir is your relationship is an arrange marriage too like others...
 
"oooppsss are we getting personal? young saeng said in joked...
 
"Ani sir,,, we are just curious,,,well of course you were rich and we ordinary people expecting that you are in an arrange marriage...like all well known families did..
 
"Ahhh,,well i havent came into that... i know i have an arrange marriage back then but,,,,he stopped and think for a while.....
 
"Young saeng ah...hyun joong snap him out of his thought...
 
''ahh ye what i was saying is,,, even i have that arrange thing,, but my relationship is not connected to that... i like what kind of relationship i have now and so with my partner..no one could ever understand us but...
 
''yahhh,, we do...their friends exclaimed..
 
''Ahh ye,,they do but aside from them which is an exception, no one will,,, its complicated,,,so just be quiet arrasseo?.....
 
"All nodded... but sir inspite of that,, do you love your partner,,,? one of the staff ask..
 
"Of course i do.. 7-year relationship is not a joke.. i love what i have now....
 
"All were amused,, the girl stared to young saeng,,she stood up..ahm excuse me,, i just want to walk for a while,,she left the circle...
 
"Ahh ok.. it's already late,,, you can rest now...hyun joong told them.. kaja...i want to have my shower..he tap young saeng's shoulder whose was still pinned on the sand..
 
"Ahh de,, i'll come after you.. i will walk around first,, just take your shower i know you bath long hours,,,,young saeng replied and stood up...
 
"Ok,, follow me,, don't take too long outside it's pretty windy..you might get a cold...
 
"YE i know,,,i'll be there before you finish your shower...go back to the hotel..,,young saeng said and whispered..just wait me there...
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
YOUNGSAENG POV
 
"he was walking,,actually roaming around is just an excuse,,he really wants to talk to his secretary...
 
"He saw a figure on near water standing with someone..he went closer and it was their secretaries...the breeze was cold isn't it,, he spoke and stood just 2 steps away from the side...
 
"Ahhh sir... HJ secretary bowed...his secretary just smiled and turn her sight to the dark view of the sea..
 
"He looked at HJ secretary and she had glance in return..
 
"Ahmmm im going in first,,just go in if you feel too,,,i want to rest already,,, Hj Secretary spoke as if she understood what young saeng's stare means...
 
"Ahh ani let's go together...Ms. choi said,,
 
"Aniya! wait,, young saeng stop her... can we talk for a while? i just want to ask you something...
 
"De?
 
"Ok miss you can go now,,he told the other secretary and she left...
 
"you were puzzled about me already? she said..
 
"Deee... you talk so confidently to me as if you know me well...
 
"No,, i don't know you well,, its just that...something that tied us to meet again...
 
"What do you mean,, i really don't get what you mean....
 
"You have someone else and i don't want to ruin it,,,just ignore what i said,, actually,, you will be having your new secretary starting on monday,,, i was just asked to take over since they lack one secretary,, then your father put me in this position when he knew i came back from italy...
 
"Mwo,,, wait,, what is your connecton to my father? he never mention it and never mention you to me,,even noona didn't mention anything about you...
 
"Is that so? then you will know all of it in the future,, i don't have the right to ruin everything...ahhh actually your father mention it already when we were introduce to you...she smiled..im going now,,,im sorry to hang you with all my words,, just leave it like that,,forgive for the head aches i caused you,..don't worry about me...she left and young saeng left more puzzled,,,
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
....cut...see you next chappy...i supposedly making two chappy today but my sister ask me a favor so yeah tomorrow i'll try to make two chappy keke,, im also excited to what my fingers would type on my keyboard,,,keke i don't know too until i started to type...so comment is important too...