CHAPTER 65: KYU JONG'S BDAY pt.1

OTHER SIDE OF LOVE SERIES 2: FORBIDDEN RELATIONSHIP

A week later...the celebration of kyu jong's bday came just earlier as february 19,,,well it wasnt actually a birthday celebration it was just an excuse because his actual birthday is february 24...

Kyu jong actually had an arguments with his parents regarding the date because its too early actually 5 days earlier with his actual birthday,, but yes arguments didnt affect the date,, the parents stick on the date of february 19.. one reason is that his parents needed to go back overseas on the exact date,,,(writer's POV: ok just accept it,,,i still have plans on his bday...)

KYU JONG POV

He was so excited and at the same time he was feeling uneasy and nervous,,,he was walking back and forth..while he was in his room...

"Ohhh,,, im nervous,,,,jinjja,,,why am i like this...will she reject me? he mumbled nervously,,,

"But she told me she dont like me....did she mean it? ahhh jinjja....

"Someone knock on the door....it's a maid..kyu jong ssi,,, you mom is calling you...

"ahh de,, ok,,,gomawoyo noona...

"ahhhhyy,, this is it,,,he steps forward to the door but he stops again,,, ahhhh im nervous,, why are you like that,,, stop beating for a while,, ah ani,, just calm for a while,, he suddenly crazily talked to his hard pumping chest....and carress it softly,, he breath deeply trice,,,and walked out...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*At the garden,,,

"eomma!!! he called,, waeyo? you are calling me? he asked..

"De... jiyoung and her parents are already here....

"Eodie? where are they?

"Didnt you saw them they are at the living room...

"Eohhh jinjja? why i didnt saw them....

"Aigoo... go to the living room and face them first,, your visitors will come now,, Young saeng called too,, he said you are not picking up your phone...

"Ah jinjja...i didnt heard my phone...

"Anyway,, go to jiyoung now...

"Arrasseo...eomma,,, will you really announce us today? i mean can you just announce it when we already graduate...

"Aniya,,, we decide it already,, and since you two already getting along well so why not...

"ahhh is that so,,,, so it cant help.. i failed,,,im going in now...he murmured

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JIYOUNG POV

"They arrived at kyu jong's house with her parents...

"Kyu jong's mom led them to the living room and asked the maid to call kyu jong...

"After few minutes,, kyu jong went out of the room....she saw him walking just straightly heading outside to the garden,,

"Mwoya? he didnt notice us? eomma look at that guy,,, jiyoung said and told her mom..

"Waeyo? her mom asked..

"he didnt even notice me that i am here.. is that the kind of son-in-law you like?

"Wae... maybe he was just nervous so he didnt notice us...

"Aehhh jinjja...appa are you sure you're giving me away to him? she turn to her father and whinned..

"wae? he is ok,, and he cares for you right as you have told us before...her appa answered...

"Eomma appa,,can we just postpone it...it is his birthday so why you need to insert any announcement like marriage....she tried to convince,,,

"ani,, actually it's his parents idea,, we just accepted it...

''Arggghhh,, im failed,,, eotteokke....im sure i cant go bar hopping and partying outside if they formally announce our relationship...she mumbled away from her parents hearing but.....

 

KYU JONG POV

He went inside as his mom instructed,,,he saw jiyoung mumbling and looking with the expression of the face,, jiyoung seems to be uneasy and nervous also...

"He smiled and get closer but accidentaly heard jiyoung complains about bar hopping and party...

"Wae? you still want to do all of that after all the formalities? he interrupted and whispered from behind..

"Jiyoung jumped and move from her seat..eohh oppa..

"eommeonim abeonim annyeong haseyo...he bowed and greet,,,mianhaeyo i didnt notice you were here already..he apologize sicerely with a bow...

"Gwaenchanayo...you dont have to apologize,,,jiyoung's father is the same as you when we knew our parents will announce our relationship..

"Kamsahamnida,,,,,he thanked and asked,,,can i borrowed jiyoung for a while?

"waeyo? jiyoung asked...

"can i? he asked again..

"of course you can,, take her.. jiyoung's mom granted,,,

"He looked to the father...like asking a permission..

"appa? jiyoung showed a cat like aegyo to her father but...

"Sure you can,, take her,,father granted too...

"Jiyoung looked sharply to Kyu jong,,,

"Kyu jong stuck his tongue to jiyoung and held her arm,,,,kamsahamnida...

"Where will you take me? she asked nervously...

"Dont worry i wont you ok...just follow me,, i just want to have a talked with you... i am really nervous...he dragged her upstairs in his room...

''what are we doing here? jiyoung questioned and cross her arm on her chest...

"Yaahhh,,, why you were covering your front? i wont touch them ok...

"Why did you drag me here? she yelled..

"dont yell at me,,, my eardrum will be broken...he joked...

"But oppa...can we go outside now,, she said and headed to the door to open it...

"Not yet,, out firends didnt arrived yet,, let's stay for a while...come here...he said and stretch out his arm...

"I dont want to go near you... it's dangerous...

"Come here... you are safe with me ok....he said but nicole didnt move,,,,he chuckled,,tsskkk come,,,he grab her arm and held her closer to him...

"Oppa...

"dont be afraid,, i wont eat you, i will just bite a little ,,he joked and embrace her warmly...why did you wear that kind of dress...its too short,,,(jiyoung is wearing a tube white dress with upper knee level with skin tone stockings.. and an upper clothing coat..and silver high heeled shoes)

"Wae? is it bad on me?

"Ani,, you look good but its cold outside and there are lots of guys...

"Im wearing a stockings...

"But you should have wore black stockings so that they know you are wearing one...

"As if they will grab me,,,,

"What if they will?

"aigoo what a kid thinker...

"who? me. i am not.. anyway,,,why you were so worried that you wont able to do bar hopping and partying out?

"aniya...ahmmm i just thought that you will not allow me to do what im doing before...

''You are my girlfriend now right? did i told you not to do those things?

"Ani...

"So....

"You mean its the same?

"Of course im not your husband yet,,, you can do those things still,,you are old enough and you know your limit..

"Gomawo...i can't avoid of doing that because my business is a pub...

"I know,,that's why but when we get married you have to hire someone to manage that pub,,

"I know ok,, yahhh! how sure are you that we will be able to get married,, we still have 3 years to gobefore graduating...

"That's not long we are studying in the same school i can look for you...

"Im going to take 4 years of masteral degree and 4 years doctorate degree.. you have to wait..

"mwo? yahhh,,thet's really long years... anyway you can just take those after marrying me..he said not releasing his embrace,, he hugged her tightly instead..

"Tsskkk...she chuckled and didnt response to avoid any arguments.

"but,,, did you mean what you have answered me before?

"What was that?

"I asked you if you like me and you answered me no,, to sum it up you dont like me...

"Ahh that thing..yes i mean it...

"Mwo? he suddenly release the hug and look jiyoung into the eyes...but why you are...

"I DON'T LIKE YOU,,,she emphasized becase if you sum it up,,,i,,,i,,aahhmm,,i,,,she scratch her forehead,,,

"what?

"i,,i lo....

"Someone interrupted by the knock....

"Aehhh,, who was that? he chuckled and shout...

"can we go in? the person behind the door shouted back..

"He open the door and immediately the person outside steps across the door...jungmin and hyung jun were excitedly looking the fiance of him...

"Where is she where is she? jungmin asked as the door was opened..

"Who? kyu jong irritatedly asked..

"Your fiance...we want to meet her...hyungjun answered stretching his neck from the door up to inside...

"Come inside now..she is there....she said and pointed the girl on the bed side..

"Jungmin and hyung jun widened their eyes as they saw the girl who was standing near the bed...

"Annyeong!! jiyoung greeted shyly and blushed,,,

"Jiyoung? why are you here? you mean you are his fiance? jungmin said surprisingly..

"Jiyoung nodded..

"Eooo,, you kept it to us? jungmin asked again..

"waaahhh,, jiyoung ssi,,, what a coincidence...i mean,,, speechless... hyung jun said in amusement....while jungmin who is clueless dropped his jaw to the floor wondering how it happened...

"You will know it all later i will tell you,,, let's go out now,,, dont pester jiyoung with your questions,, just asked me,,,kyu jong pushed the two out and held jiyoung hand to go out...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"they went out and found out that lots of visitors already in,,,including jiyoung's bestfriend,,,which is nicole...

"Nicole? wasseo? jiyoung run towards nicole..

"Yahhh,,, i was about to lost my way,,, nicole complained..

"You are here already dont just complain,,,

"But who is your fiance,,,

"Ahmmmm,,,,,jiyoung just look behind...

"Kyu jong cough fakely...

"Kyu jong oppa.. ohhh jung min ssi? hyung jun ssi? she looked and searched everywhere..

"nicole... kyu jong oppa,,,, he,,, he,,,,,jiyoung stuttered..

"I am her fiance...and yes you are in my house that's why they are all here...welcome....kyu jong said warmly..

"Mwo? he is? but....nicole asked in disbelief..

"Yes,,, and hyun joong oppa and young saneg oppa will be here later...

"eohhh they are here....they're coming....kyu jong said while the two were heading to them...

"Yaahhhh,, nicole grab jiyoung and wispered,,why you didnt told me earlier?

"wae.. you will not come?

"Yahhh you dont understand me....

"I will if you just told me...

"Annyeong! young saeng informally greeted everyone including jiyoung...how are you? he asked to jiyoung..

"Im actually nervous,,, jiyoung answered...

"Why are they here i mean...did you invites them? hyun joong questioned to kyu jong...

"Ani...she is kyu jong's fiance,, young saeng answered pointing to jiyoung...

"Jinjja? yahhh heo young saeng...youknow it and you didnt told me? hyun joong said facing young saeng,,

"We dont know either.. jungmin and hyun jun said..

"Only three of you knows it? aigoo,,, you're keeping a secret to me now huh... hyun joong rolled his eyes on young saeng and smirked...

"Aniya.. they dont want to leak out the news that's why...young saeng defended himself and pat hyun joong's back..

"Nicole felt jealous again,,,,,

"Young saeng ah,, kyu jong suddenly remembered and whispered,, let's go..

"what is that? another secret? hyun joong curiously asked...

"aniyo.. just something.. young saeng smiled to hyun joong..wait.. he said and give signal to kyu jong to go few steps away from their hearing..

"The rest chat and questioned jiyoung...

"Nicole then thought tracing the two,,,what was that? is it about the bottle? eotteokke,,, argghhh,, i wasn't here if i just make another excuse to jiyoung to not to come...i just lost myself on my way,,,he mumbled on her mind...

 

*Away from others:

"Eo what was the result? what is that liquid...young saeng asked immediately..

"My uncle told me the name but i dont understand so he just explain it to me...it's a kind of drug where if you continue to smell it out,, you will get drowsy,dizziness,,you will feel weak on your body and you cant even able to move,, it's a kind of drug that makes your body weak...

"Jinjja?

"But where did you find it,,,or where will you use it?

"I wont use that..i just found it on our room,,that's the time when hyun joong i thought he was dreaming but after i saw this i doubt,,,he kept saying nicole's name that time,,

"So?

"I think this was used for hyun joong...i am out of home that time and when i came back,,,i heard hyun joong groaning and moan too much,,,and he got so weird that time,,, because he suddenly asked me to make love on him that it is not supposedly like that because we both tired that day,,,it's the first time i saw him like that,

"you mean someone drug on him? omo someone is planning to hyun joong?

"I think so.. i dont know.since then,, he always afraid to sleep alone,,,and always have his nightmare...he was always silent...

"Who will do that thing to a guy....i dont think someone is just that obsess like that to him...

"Obsess.. maybe there is...

 

"Few minutes of talk,,hyun joong suddenly came and grab the bottle,, he looked at it carefully and smell it,,

''Yahhh don't smell it...young saeng grab the bottle back...

"Ahhh...hyun joong blinked his eyes many times and felt a little dizzy,, suddenly something popped out on his mind,,,oppa,,oppa mianhae,,,oppa let me do it...

''are you ok? young saeng asked in concern and held him on waist...

"Hyun joong shook his head...and breath deeply..

"Gwaenchanha? kyu jong asked...

"De.. im ok... hyun joong stand straight and fix his self...and hold his forehead...

"Are you sure? you can just rest on my room.. kyu jong offered...

"no it's ok,,, i just suddenly thought of something...but im ok now...hyun joong then smiled to assure them he was ok already...

"Young saeng unintentionally glance to where the others standing and chatting,,, he saw nicole looking on their place...suddenly nicole bowed his head and went inside the house...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

here it is,,a scene before the exact party,,,keke,,, i was late in posting it,, i know you were waiting for this...next chapter the continuation,,, i had to mixed it up with our main character,,,,, so just enjoy their part.....im a bit busy lately so i wont really update that fast...