CHAPTER 90: JEALOUS? or PISSED OFF?

OTHER SIDE OF LOVE SERIES 2: FORBIDDEN RELATIONSHIP

JUNSU POV

"He was sitting at the corner not too far when he saw young saeng came..he wants to approach but he notice him not in the mood and seriously looking at to were hyun joong and nicole at..

"The director announce a breaktime,, nicole got scolded again by the director..He saw young saeng went to them but leave immediately after forming few moves to the lips,,, he went to nicole as soon as hyun joong joong left to follow young saeng..

"Lady,, how's the bath tub girl? he teased..

"Im cold already,, tell them to warm the water,,,nicole complain and whined

"Get off that tub,,,he told her and gave the towel..

"What happen to the two?

"Molla... something fishy again,,it's my fault again i think,,,

"why is it your fault..?

''Argghhh,,,can't you notice,, hyun joong got pissed off already,,coz i can't do it properly,,now young saeng oppa had to watch the whole scene that makes me worried more and makes the set awkward for me..

"You just have to do it right...don't mind them,,,you have to finish this scene before i get jealous too,, he said but in a way of joking..

"Tskk nicole chuckled,,will you be really jealous?

"You don't notice it,, im not looking with the scene,,,

"Liar,,i saw you fully attentive to every move i was doing,,,nicole pinch junsu's cheek and went to the make up crew to fix..

"You always take it as a joke,,that's good then,, he mumbled and sighed and went to his chair,,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HYUN JOONG POV

"they went to a room,, he locked it because he knows that it would be an intense conversation again....

"I heard both of you can't do this scene properly? young saeng spoke up..

"It's not me,, it's nicole...

"Ishhhh,, that girl...again! young saeng face him with a pissed off reaction..

''wait why are you get so mad again,, you didn't met junsu,,? he's there..

"again, again, again,,young saeng raise his voice while continue hitting him on the arm..

''Ayy wae? stop it,, im getting my bruise already...

"De,, it's my plan to give you bruises wae?

"mad again for nothing,,,hyun joong murmured on his side..are you done talking with the producer? then just leave if you don't want to watch the scene..i saw your reaction when you came,,you will just get jealous again...

"Then what,,so that you can enjoy that scene...yahhh is it my idea to go here? im at home peacefully when noona ask me to go here....and watch if the filming is going well,,

"Then you just have to ignore her..

"They want the commercial to be aired earlier than the target date!...young saeng keeps shouting on every response of him....

"ani?! jamkan,,,you are really jealous?,,i thought ,,i remember you told me you will not get jealoues because of this...

"wae? am i? i am not...its just that...they said you can't do it well,,,,it's a waste of time you know,,we have the target date for airing this,,if you keep having NG then we must extend the airing date instead of airing it earlier,,,young saeng reasoned out..

"really? ok...then just extend it...i can explain to the board for delaying it...

''yaahhhh!!! do you plan to do more NG?!!! young saeng exclaimed..

"lower your voice ok,,,he sighed,,,ok i'll try to finish this today..so that we can move on next...he said trying not to argued much on him..

"Young saeng turned around and try to open the door,,,

"Wait,,,you can't go out this room with that face... he grab young saeng's arm and let him face him...

"No one cares,,everybody knows me as a cold strict person...young saeng grinned..

"Hyun joong release him,,ok,,seems i can't win over you this time...just do what you want..is that what you want to hear?

''Young saeng turn around again,,,

"Don't get near junsu arrasseo? he shouted before the door was opened and young saeng just ignore him.....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back to the set...

"Young saeng sitted just not too far from the actual set..junsu came to him...

"eo,, annyeong...young saeng greeted...

"Junsu greeted back,, he sitted beside him,,

"he can't just reject and shoo junsu as hyun joong told him so he let him sit beside him..

"You look upset and not in the mood,, am i right? junsu asked

"well sad to say,, that's true,,,he smirked

"because of this?

''Ani.. just something else..getting pissed off by that girl maybe is one reason...i don't know just getting pissed off everytime i see her,,maybe because of what she did to hyun joong before..i can't forget that night i thought hyun joong will not be ok again...he spit out suddenly remembering the time nicole makes hyun joong jailed with that nightmare,,,

"What happen that night? junsu curiously ask..what did she do to him?

"Eo! young saeng looked at junsu surprisingly,,he shrugged his shoulder and change the topic..why she can't do the work..obviously,,because of hyun joong is her partner,, young saeng blabbered with a fierce look..

"Maybe you are right,, nicole was just nervous i think..

"eo mianhae,,, i forgot you,, you were close to her,, just ignore me...

"It's ok,,,,i hope she can do it now..

"They continue to chat eventhough there some cuts shouted by the director over and over again..

"Is it that hard?! he stood up....

"yahhh don't tell me,,, junsu stood up too and ask.. you will gonna scold them?

"Young saeng just glare..and walk through where the two at..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NICOLE POV

"she's not doing well on the set,, keeps having a cut,,,she saw junsu getting closer to young saeng..she stared long,,,

"What are they talking about again? she pouted...

"She saw young saeng stood up and followed by junsu...after the director shouted cut...

"Young saeng and junsu came closer to the set as junsu gave a signal to the director for a break..

''yahhhh! young saeng trying to control his self from shouting...aren't you doing your work well or just intentionally doing NG to make this longer? he scold them

"we're doing our best ok....hyun joong replied but got a sharp shoot from young saeng's eyes..

"Nicole..tsk..young saeng went closer to her bent down and said,,,do it properly huh,,,jepal,,you took so long for this,, just a piece of scene,, it's a waste of time to everyone...we have a target date for this,,i know you don't like this job but please huh...make it perfect this time,,i can't bear to watch both of you longer..i am busy too..i just have to settle this up before the target date..

"De.. mianhae..she apologize understandably since young saeng has a point..

"He turn to hyun joong...one more NG and i will suggest to the company to just postpone the release of this commercial and settle it yourself..he turn around and left and apologize to all the staff..

"Uhhh he is so scary as ever like before,,  nicole complain closing her eyes..

"Junsu patted nicole's head and gave her a smile...and gave another signal to the director to start...

"why he is so scary like that? you haven't change him just like before...nicole complain...

"well i don't have plan to change him,,remember he is not young saeng if i change him into new one..just do your work if you don't like to get scolded by him again,,im scared of him too,,hyun joong grinned..

"Tshhhhh wha t a good boyfriend..she rolled her eyes,,

 

"After few shots,, finally it was done perfectly before having lunch,,,,young saeng went off to home while hyun joong filmed at the afternoon,,he just let young saeng to go home since it looks like he was really pissed off because of that scene...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The day is getting darker,,hyun joong finally went home at 7pm,, food was served already but the whole unit is too quiet..He went to the room to see young saeng already sleeping with a book on the tummy and a headphone..

"He went out again and took his meal and go back to the room to washed up and change into sleeping attire..

"He crawled to the bed and went closer to young saeng...he watched for a while,, on the pretty face of young saeng..he tap the nose with the tip of his index finger and said,,,you are indeed jealous aren't you..jealous but keeps hiding it,,and yet so obvious...He smiled and make a slight peck on lips...he sat up and remove the headphones of young saeng and take off the book from the grip on his tummy...

"He grab his book that was on the side table too and read...

"Just a few page of his reading,,young saeng moved and suddenly put the hand around his waist and tightly hug him while in his deep sleep...

"Hyun joong stop from his reading and checked young saeng if he awoken,,He drawn a smile when saw him still in deep sleep..he carressed his arm that was on his waist and put the blanket properly covered him up to the neck and get the book again and read,,holding the book with his right hand while the left hand make a on young saeng's hair..

....

....

It's already 10 in the evening hyun joong still reading his manga book..

"Not sleeping yet? what time you came home? young saeng asked who awoke...

"Eo did i woke you up..mianhae,, hyun joong quickly drop his book on the side table..

"Ah ani,,,young saeng response while rubbing his eyes..i just notice the room was still bright...

"want me to turn off the light?

"It's ok,,just do what you are doing..and be sure to sleep before 12 midnight,,young saeng remind him.. turn to face on opposite side..

"Hyun joong lay back and hug young saeng from the back..

"If you will sleep then turn off the light...young saeng spoke again

"Let me hug you first...hyun joong said in his sweet tone

"Young saeng didn't move and just let him...

"Still mad? you are scary this morning....

"Just sleep ok,,i want to sleep already....

"You really got mad? mianhae,, don't worry,, tomorrow is the last filming day,,

"That's good then,,

"hyun joong kissed him on shoulder and hugged him tightly...

"Young saeng face him but not hugging him,, hands were hid at the blanket and close the eyes...

"You don't like to hug me? hyun joong whispered after kissing him on forehead not breaking the hug..

"Good night..forget what happen this morning i was just pissed off...

''Pissed off or jealous?

"I said pissed off..young saeng grinned with his eyes still close..

"You are jealous so you got pissed am i right?

"whatever you want to call it...

"Hyun joong took young saeng's hand and wrap it to his waist while young saeng whose eyes were still unopen keeps hiding his hand under the blanket...

"Hyun joong took it again and wrap it once again and hugged him tightly controlling him not to move,,,

"young saeng slap him on the back but just hug him in return in the end pressing himself to hyun joong and re;ease a deep breath on hyun joong's chest...

"hyun joong smiled and close his eyes without turning the light off..and fell asleep...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

....kinda short i think..keke well just a continuation,, hope you were enjoying this chappy... ThanKYU to all...ahhh if you notice the rest of the members were not active here well keke,, i can't find a moment for them here,,,but i will include them for an outing on the following chapters...