CHAPTER 85: WE MET

OTHER SIDE OF LOVE SERIES 2: FORBIDDEN RELATIONSHIP

 

NICOLE POV

"de oppa im already here,, eodiya? he answered her phone immediately as it was rang..

"Im at the arrival area,,just take the car here...

''eo arrasseo,, jamkan...she response back and hung the phone..

"She drove the car up to the arrival area to pick someone who was waiting for her...

"Eo oppa mianh it's a bit traffic,, lots of cars on the way here....she smiled as she was hugged by that person,,,

"She got shocked and didn't move,,,op---pa...

"Eo im sorry,, i was just got excited to see you again...

"Ho...how's the flight? the two went awkward moment,,,

"It's ok,,, he response...

"Ahhh kaja,,, i bet you are hungry,,,the foods in the plane is not that good...i am right? she tries to liven up the awkward moment..

"He smiled,,, de,, actually,,,your treat? he said..

"De of course... wanna drive? she asked.

"Ok,,, he agreed and put his luggage on the compartment..

 

"They reach the restaurant,, they ordered and chat...

"You met him already?  he asked while busy cutting his beef into strips..

"ne? mworago?..she asked in pardon as if she didn't hear him..

"i mean,, did you happen to meet hyun joong and young saeng of course..he rephrase

"ahhh.. ehhhh,,, she coughed and sip a bit on her juice...

"so you did? he pretend to smile..

"Ahmmm,, she nodded..

"Eodie?

"I accidentally saw them in their company...

''accidentally? what are you doing in their building? he smiled again trying not to offend her..

"Ahmmm....

"anyway forget what i ask.. go on,, eat your food...

 

*flashback

"Talking in the side walk,,,

"Im going back to korea tomorrow..nicole said..

"That fast? can't we just go back to korea together? junsu asked..

"I have to go back earlier,,,i can't wait till next month...

"Ok,, as you said.. junsu said,,, so what will you do first when you reach korea?

"Ahm home? meet jiyoung...

"Only jiyoung?

"Ahmm yes.. wae?

"Won't you meet hyun joong? he asked frankly...

"maybe not,,why,, you are worried that i might meet him?

"Geunyang...nicole,,, im willing to help you out of him,,,

"Junsu ssi...

"I can help you,,, i don't want to see you always being stupid as i was before...

"Do you pity me that much? she laughed..

"ani,, maybe i just found something in you...

"Is that so? but i am a bad person to everyone....

"Not to me,, i understand you... you were just fallen inlove with the wrong person...nicole try to focus yourself to something...

"Junsu ssi,,, please help me out of this state,,,nicole teared up..

"i will,, but i want to be sure you will help yourself too..

"I can't do on my own,,, i hate myself everytime i am hurting this much...

"Just lean on me,, i will give you my shoulder,,,

"She looked straight to junsu and tears didn't stop welling up down to her face...

"Junsu cup her face and wipe the tears with his thumb,,

"Mianhae,, i always cried infront of you,,,,

"Just cry it out,, i will wipe all those tears till it dry..

"Junsu ssi,,,

"Isn't formal when calling me junsu ssi? he smiled...

"She smiled back...then shall i call you oppa then?

"That's better...

"gomawo....she sighed after..

"No need to thank me,,, just prove to me you are willing to forget everything...

"i will try,,,

"Then wait for me till i come back to korea...just a month,,,don't do silly things without me knowing...arrasseo..

"She nodded,,,

*end

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

HYUN JOONG POV

"At the office nearly end of working hours..

"Kaja,,,he told young saeng as he went in the office after his meeting outside...

''eodie? young saeng asked..

"You don't want to go home?

"ahhh still have 5 minutes...

"Forget it,,, i want to eat outside...palli before i change my mind..

"Ahh arrasseo,, wait,,,young saeng quickly stood up and prepared his things and put them back to his bag while hyun joog is waiting outside...

"miss you can go home now,,we're off already...he told the secretaries..

"Sir,, still 5 minutes we will just wait for the time,,, his secretary told him..

"wae im your boss,,, ok it's up to you,,, he smiled and glance to where young saeng's secretary at...

"She bowed,,

"is your boss ok now,, he asked the secretary of young saeng..

"Ahhh sir...she bit her lip...

"He went closer and down to ask the shy secretary,,,did he treated you not good? he smiled..

"An,,ani sir,,,..

"Sure? he smirked...

 

YOUNGSAENG POV

"He pop out from inside and saw hyun joong closely leaning on the table talking to his secretary.

"What's that mr. hyun joong ssi? he uttered in grinning inside..

"Hyun joong straightened up and went to him smiling...

"Tskkk what's that? he grinned in low tone..

"Nothing...

"Kaja....you two you can go home now....he told the two ladies in serious tone.....

"yes sir,, the two bowed as the two left the area..

"he smirked and gave what-are-you-doing glared to hyun joong..

"Wae? hyun joong said patting the back of him..

"Flirting again huh...i just notice,, you feel at ease with those two secretaries,, always making a flirty smile and move...

"Im not..

"You do,,,do you ever thought what will they think of you,,,?

"Molla and i don't care i was just being friendly...

"Be friendly? try to look at the mirror when you try to be friendly,,,all the other secretaries and staff were looking at you,,,

"wae? im not doing anything...

"For you,, but to others,, they will find you like a playboy who flirts to all girls you meet..

"Yaahhhh are you jealous?

"And so what if i am jealous. they are pretty, slim and He sighed and stop..

"Omo...don't be jealous,,,,

''Stop talking first we're passing the hall way...

"don't think anything ok?

"I said stop talking if you don't want others to hear our conversation..

"They smiled to all people they were passing at until their car were at the front area already...

"He put his seatbelt as he get in the car...

"Now...are you mad,,,? you don't want me to be closer to the staff? hyun joong asked after starting the engine..

"Molla.. you can just find it to yourself,, you can answer that alone..everything has a limit....he looked outside the window..

"Hyun joong sighed,,,where you wanna eat? hyun joong asked him..

"at the usual restaurant... he answered while he was looking for something in his bag...

"what are you looking at?,,,

"My wallet,,i can find it on my bag..

"maybe you left it at your table?

"I don't think so..did you had a meeting this day?

"Ahm yeahh...he answered and think as he pouted wondering where he left his wallet..

"Did you put money into it?

"Not a lot.. but my cards and picture?

"Picture?

"Yes,, our picture? remember,,,,,?

"jinjja... well just prepared tomorrow if some small gossips were around the corner they found your wallet.. and just pray that you had just put it on your table....

"wae... just a picture we are not kissing in that picture...

"think of it,, isn't it weird to others that a guy is putting a guy picture in his wallet?

"It's your fault anyway!  you rushed me up and you just flirt,, ahhhssshh

"Just call your secretary and tell her to check if there is a wallet in your table...

"He gladly did what hyun joong had suggested...

"de yeobeoseyo.. are you still in the office?

"Yes sir...

"Then can you check my table if there is a wallet in there? if there is then tell but don't open it...

"Ok sir wait....

"Ok..

"Sir,, there is no wallet in here,,,

"Jinjja?

"But sir,, after you left, ms.ahn came to see you two but you already left,,,

"Ok,, we'll just meet her tomorrow.... if you found a wallet can you please keep it for me?

"Ok sir..

"De.. kamsahamnida....

 

"What? hyun joong asked..

"No wallet in there..

"Jinjja? then we'll just go to work tomorrow earlier,, we'll find it at the meeting room..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hyun joong and young saeng arrived at the restaurant...

"walking inside they glanced at the two familiar persons...

"They passed by them.. and greet..

"Eo.. nice to see you again,,, junsu stood up and greet...

"De.. annyeong haseyo... young saeng greeted back..

''It's an awkward for them,, glaring each and everyone except for nicole who was shocked obviously with his tight grip on his fork and spoon..

"why... hyun joong curiously give a why-are-you-together look pointing to both of them..

"Nicole kept silent and bit her lips looked uneasy and worried..

"Junsu replied as he saw nicole's face,,ahhhh yeah we just met outside so we decided to have lunch together since we were both going in...

"ahhh,, i see.. the two nodded..

 

 

NICOLE POV

"What are they doing here? all of the place why here? he fight back his tightening chest..

"Ahh if you excuse me,, ahm i think i have important things to do,,,nicole stood up and excuse herself and glare at junsu before leaving...

''Ah ok..then we will go there now.. ..

"Im going now...she walked out of the restaurant immediately not even looking at the two...

"why is it now? why at this case..why at this point that i am with junsu...she blaberred on his mind...

"Aniya... what am i talking about,,,why i felt nervous all of a sudden...

"Junsu oppa,,mianhae,,he murmured when she reach the car and open the window to gain more air to breath...

"So what is it all about a while ago? junsu came and lean unto the window with his two hands in the pocket crossing his feet

"She checked the person outside whose head is not visible to her,,,

"You act so obviously affected...

"Mianhae...is the only words she could give to him..

"What's that sorry for?

"I,,I,,,,I was,,, nicole stopped and didn't talk anymore..

"Junsu gets in the car and looked at the stunned nicole before starting the engine...he drove to his home...

 

"Few minutes of silence and they reach the front gate of his house...im here,,just be careful driving home...gomawo for the ride...junsu said and step out of the car and pulled his things from the compartment..

"She gets out,,oppa,, mianhae,,she came running towards junsu,,,

"He faced her and gave a force smile,,,fixed yourself,, i can't help you if you behave like that all the time,,actually it's not me who can help you the most but your self...

"Nicole just bowed her head down and didn't able to response as junsu pat her on the head and told to go,, go home now,, rest and think about it,,,..

"she nodded and left as junsu get in..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOUNGSAENG & HYUNJOONG SCENE

"They sitted and ordered,,,

"They looked good..young saeng said and pouted...i think we ruined their date,,,

"Hyun joong smirked as they were staring still to junsu who was now paying the bills and went out of the restaurant..i think so...

"so you are happy seeing that they were getting along well? hyun joong asked..

"De..of course,, one meaning in my mind,, or one reason rather,,,

"Mwo...

"She will get out of our life...

"Only her,, i think junsu will do too..

"Junsu already gets out of us long ago...didn't you saw nicole's face?

"molla...

"She is still affected seeing us together...

"Jinjja! you really a good observer when it comes to nicole huh...

"Of course i need to,, she actually pissess off my day,,,,

"Tskkk,, just let her be,, she will realize everything one day.. just be thankful she's not bothering us anymore like before..

"Ahhh keurae,,, kamsahamnida,,, young saeng grinned and rolled his eyes..

"hyun joong hit him on the foot under the table..

"Young saeng response and hit him too,,

"Hyun joong widened his eyes and pointed him like giving him a warning to be alert..

"young saeng stuck his tongue..

"Hyun joong palyfully reaching young saeng's hand but young saeng keeps pulling and hiding them...

"They stopped as the order was serve....two chicken pots

"Kamsahamnida...

"looks delicious... young saeng happily grab his spoon and chopsticks...

"They ate and got home as they finished eating...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...this is a short one i think...so end here now and continue to the next chappy..

 

 

comment and enjoy..