CHAPTER 104: REVEALING....I LOVE YOU IM SORRY

OTHER SIDE OF LOVE SERIES 2: FORBIDDEN RELATIONSHIP

"with some of the board directors in a meeting room...the stare,, the whispering...something weird now but they are expecting..

"The two were silent...ignoring everyone...

"One of the incharge stood up and start to ask...so what is the problem now? lately two of you were not coming to work..Are you planning to resign?

"The two just keep looking straight and not talking...

"De...well as a representative and president of this company,, i think i have the right to talk for them...we were planning to send them overseas for better training...mr kim said..

"Is that so? but why there is no notice? i think they are good enough to to work they did raise the market rate of our new product in just few months and able to succeed in introducing it locally,, we are planning to make it overseas,, so how can we do that? they started it,,,,one of the officer asked and told....

"Well maybe we could hire someone to continue it,, or i can do it on ourselves so don't worry if you are worrying about your investments..they are safe...mr.heo added..

"Aniya...its not like that...it will just go to waste if this new product will go down and will not handle as they did.,,

"Young saeng stood up..im sorry for interrupting..with his serious face...

"Young saeng ah...hyun joong got surprised..

"Hyun joong ah,,we can't just shut our mouth up like this,,, i don't care anymore if they think the same as our family did for us...

"De? all eyes on them and wonder...

"Keumanhae!!! mr. heo shouted..

"Abeoji,, you can't just hide us like this,,, 

"I said stop it...the two abeoji got so nervous when everyone murmuring and whispering..

"Young saeng stood up infront of everyone...

"Ok speak out now...one of them said..

"The reason why this is happening is because of us, the unexpected situation we have...all of you have your family,,.happy,,you have been in love and loved by them, and so we did too but you will find it weird...we are normal as you see us,,,but would you think that we are still normal if you know everything? young saeng starts...

"mr.heo tries to stop his son but mr.jang, one of the shareholder hold mr.heo,,let them speak...he said...we also need to know the reason,,whatever it is..

"Young saeng continue..we know that all of you here won't accept us as we are, after you know everything..it is not intentional nor we didn't forecast this to happen,, all we know is that we love each other,, we are happy to what we are doing,,we never mind people's opinion and critisism coz we focused ourselves between us..

"Hyun joong went to young saeng and hold his hand...keumanhae..he said in soft tone...

"Wae? aren't you tired hiding? im tired already,, i want to be accepted,,i want all of them know everything and see if they will accept us or not...his eyes starts to teared up...

"Hyun joong squeezed young saeng's hand.. he sighed...and talked..as he was saying..we have the reputation to take care of..but does being in a wrong relationship will affect the company's position globally? business is for money,,,yes we were together for 8 years already,, but we did better in school, we did a good job..isn't that enough to prove that we are not useless,,that we can still do things normally.? we know after knowing this,, you might withdraw your investments or you might scold our parents..but we want to be true to all of you,,.

"we are the successor,,we accept that but can't we be happy like what you do now? maybe we chose the wrong path but if it is the wrong one..why are we here right now, in this company,,you keep demanding our work,,because we did our best...young saeng added..

"All were silent and listening...

"Mr.Jang spoke...are you aware that if you two will continue,, you won't able to go here in this company again? even if this is your parent's company? are you aware of what will happen if media will know about your relationship?

"We are both aware of that...i won't chose prestige over him,,hyun joong said..

"We've been through a lot,,,and we will able to overcome this again...young saeng added....

"All sighed....

"Im sorry if we cause a problem like this...our abeoji did their best for this company and we know it,, we are thankful but we are asking to accept us, abeoji....hyun joong said

"let's end here...Mr.kim suggested...let's just have the meeting next time...im sorry with this,,we will settle this soon..

"All stood up and gone...they were left...

"mr.heo grab young saeng's collar..and hit him,,,you are so disgrace..why did you do that?!!!! he yelled angrily shaking..

"Young saeng kaja...hyun joong held his hand but mr.kim grab them back...

"Abeoji let go of my hand before i loose my respect on you..

"Mwo...are you really that crazy? huh?!!! mr.kim yelled too...

"Do you think you can continue this!!! huh.. mr.heo keeps slapping his son....i gave eveything to you..

"Ani.. you didn't..i don't need money,,i need you and eomma but you never gave it to me...

"Sir.. please stop it,,, don't hurt him anymore..ms.ahn protected him...

"Ms.ahn you better get out of this,, do you think i didn't know that you let them continue their relationship and the bodyguard you suggested to is your boyfriend?....i just ignore it coz you,,,i treat you like my daughter..

"I know that sir.. but i can't endure seeing young saeng be hurt again. and suffered.. he was hurt since he was young,, longing to all about his parents,,he cried everyday because he wanted to see you,,.but you never did visit him even in his bday... back then....he tried to run away because of lacking his parent's care.. and i've never seen him alive and happy till he met hyun joong...im sorry sir.. i will accept if you fired me and slap me now,, but i will never let you hurt young saeng again...i am not your family and i was thankful that you treated me like one,,, but i treated young saeng as my brother.....

"Even a noona can't tolerate his brother if he is wrong...mr.heo said..

"But i will, coz i can see him smiling and laughing...ms.ahn response lowering his head...

"noona..keumanhae...young saeng comfort his noona,,you don't have to do this...

"It's ok,,,i want to see you being happy again,, i can pay you through that..if not because of you i won't be here in my position now...

 

*flashback

"Young saeng is just 12 year old that time...he is with his parents going somewhere..

"His father was driving when suddenly someone pop out from nowhere,,,abeoji stopped the car immediately as he knew he hit the young lady...

"His parents went out of the car...and saw the young lady fainted..abeoji carried her to the car and sitted her beside young saeng..

"Noona? young saeng stared to the soft face of the lady...He touch the face...Eomma! he screamed...

"The young lady startled as he opened her eyes......

"Eo you are awake...are you ok? abeoji park the car on the side lane..

"Where will you taking me sir? she asked..

"Ahm we thought we hit you with our car... abeoji said..

"Ahhh aniyeyo...

"but you have to go to the hospital for a check...

"Eomma nuguya? why did you bring her here? young saeng asked..he didn't notice how because he was busy with his headphones and his eyes were close..

"What is your name? abeoji asked,,where do you live? we can drop you by...

"Ahn Sun Hee is my real name sir..It's ok sir... i left home....i,,,i have to go now..

"What? you are too young to escape home...

"You don't have home now? young saeng suddenly asked and went closer to her..

"Sun hee nodded..

"Abeoji,,, young saeng called,,just let her work with us,,,,

"Mwo? abeoji and eomma got surprised because it was the first time he suggested to let other people in the house aside from his nanny but he isn't even close to anyone...

"I mean it.. she look nice... she can be my noona,,,, it's ok,,,young saeng got embarrassed..ermmm...he put back his headphones and pretend to sleep..

"You want? but we don't want any trouble...

"I only have my mom but she always left me home,,so i escape....

"Ok you can stay with us but working,,,

"Young saeng's parents gladly accept the noona,,parents were always out of the country so they both left at the house, till they got close,,sun hee cared for the young boy much till the boy rely on her,,she became his reliance everytime he was logning for the missing parents.. sun hee became his noona and guide...sun hee was 6 years older than him...they let her study and even adapt her...

*end..

....

....

"Noona..don't be like this,, i never say you have to pay me.. you guided me,,you cared for me..young saeng cried..

"And mr.kim...with a few years seeing your son happy the same as young saeng,, i don't think they deserve to be hit and deserve to do things they don't like...

"Ms.ahn you better stop now... you can't just persuade us with your words...mr.heo said and drag the two out...

"Hyun joong wiggle and run towards young saeng,,,he pulled him towards him from his father,,he ugged him tightly.

"The two abeoji keeps separating them but they tightened their hug...hyun joong ah,,, i love you,,you will stay in me no matter what..i don't want to be hurt like this,, i can't live like this apart from you,,im sorry,,im sorry hyun joong ah..im sorry,,,hope you'll understand me someday,,,young saeng said crying...i will never let you go...but if this won't work,, i'd rather disappear...hyun joong ah i love you so much,,,he cried and tightened more his hug..

"Yahhh don't think anything.. we are not apart...i will never let you go too... i promise you that..please be strong don't do anything....hyun joong replied and got worried...

"Their father unlock them from the tight hug...and make them apart...

"Hyun joong ahh!!!!!! young saeng shouted pleading....

"Young saeng,,,hold on...don't do anything arrasseo? i will come with you,,, be strong ok!!!?? do you get what im saying? hyun joong keeps reminding him..

"MINAHAE...young saeng mouthed and disappeared from the room...

"Hyun joong stomp his feet and punch the table that makes his fist swollen in red...what do you mean by that? he thought...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was at night...

 

HYUN JOONG POV

"He was totally freaking out....

"He was worrying from the last word that young saeng had told him...

"Mianhae? how could you say that? what was that mean? he keeps poking his head as it was hurting already,,, frustrating like crazy...can't get what young saeng is trying to say..

"did you give up already? i told you don't give up..arrasseo?

"YOUNG SAENG AHHH ARRASSEO!!!!! he scream out on his quiet room...

"He stood up and went downstairs,,his parents are still out settling the problem in the company, having discussions to the shareholders..

"He went out and saw that their driver is already at home,,, he went to him secretly and borrowed the phone,, ajjussi gave the phone...

"He dialled...he can't contact young saeng..

''He dialled again...

"Yeobeoseyo....jungmin ah,,it's me,, hyun joong..

"Eo..wae? what happen to both of you? we were worried but we can't reach you..

"It's really complicated now... im worried to young saeng,, he might do something bad now... he left words to me,, he keeps saying sorry and he told me he is tired already..

"mwo? what does he mean...

"Molla.. im getting crazy thinking,, can you please check on him please...he plead..

"We will do what we can do.. you know we are prohibitted to see you both,,we were grounded on meeting you...

"De,, i know,, but im really worried about him...

"He hang the phone.. and get inside as soon as he heard a car approaching...sign that his parents came,,he run in his room and locked his self..

....

....

YOUNGSAENG POV

"He was left at home by night,,he sneak out from his room but there are bodyguards outside.. new and was doubled the number...

"He sat down on the door...

"Hyun joong can i see you for the last time? i want to see you..im so tired already..could you able to forgive me? 

"I love you so much that i can't endure this..it was hurting too much...

"Is this really impossible now? i just can't think to live without you...

"he stood up and went to the kitchen,,he opened the fridge and look for something,,,he saw bottles of soju..he held the three bottle,,mianhae hyun joong ah,, i can't really take it,, i want to just forget what is happening to both of us... he thought and close the fridge as he walked out of the kitchen..

"he went to his balcony on his room and open the bottle,, he drink continuously...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

....uhhhh,,why is it so hard to make a chapter now...jinjja...i only have 5 days free time so please enjoy the chapters that im making with those free time... i updated chapter 99 already better see it now if i did the saem as the previous scene...