CHAPTER 66: KYU JONG BDAY pt.2

OTHER SIDE OF LOVE SERIES 2: FORBIDDEN RELATIONSHIP

 

NICOLE POV

She was looking to where young saeng and others were standing,,,worrying again what was the conversation as when she saw the bottle again lifted by hyun joong and smelled,, she got more nervous,,,

While she was looking, young saeng suddenly looked at her way,,she bowed her head and went inside to find a place wheere she can think without disturbing the party...

She went upstairs,,, alone while others were enjoying outside...just a moment later,,, someone came,,,,she startled as the person spoke...what are you doing here?

"Eo yo-young saeng oppa.. she said..

"Can we talk? young saeng asked...

"About,,,what? she replied..

"I know you did something...

"W-what is it?

"you dont even hide it to yourself,,,look at you,, you are obviously nervous and startled...

"Waeyo?

"Nicole,, i wont be harsh on you,,i dont want to portray my bad side on you,,can't you just leave hyun joong?

"what do you mean?

"You drug him right?

"why would i? i dont even know your password how can i go inside and drug him...

"young saeng smirk,,you are caught, i didn't say you enter my unit,,he murmured and continue,,I met junsu that day,, hyun joong is alone,,, junsu said you called him and you told him that im going out alone,,, junsu confessed to me, that you ask him to help you get hyun joong and make me stay away from him...junsu rejected you that day right?..

"Nicole start to move and rolled her eyes with uneasy expression,,,eotteokke? she thought..

"Nicole...you were spying on us right? i pitty you before,, hyun joong showed bitterness on you, i even asked him to be nice to you and treat you well but you are overboard,, you reached my limit,, why did you do that to him?

"I didnt do anything,,, she lied..

"I know you able to get inside,,you know hyun joong's passcode and no doubt you tried it in my unit..you are too smart for that...he even mention your name again and again.., do you know what is happening to him now? he was always out of his mind,,he was quiet almost of the time,, he was bothered by that incident,,, but dont worry he knows nothing, i told him he was just dreaming,, now tell me,, you all did plan it...

"young saeng ssi,, dont accuse me like that...she confidently said...

"Ok i wont,, i will stop so you better stop too,, you are too much,, you are not thinking actually..

"me? but you two.. are you thinking when you let yourself fall to each other,, this relationship is forbidden,, in reality,, there is no such relationship like this that was accepted by tthe public..

"we thought, we know and we are fully aware of that.. do we need to publicize this? no.. i dont care if everyone will forbid this kind of relationship but we do love each other,,,so you better think,, you can find a better person for you,,hyun joong is not for you..i won't say he is for me,, because same never for each other,,but as we both know we are happy,,,young saeng softly explained,,

 

HYUN JOONG POV

The party will start and wil announce in a moment,,

"Hyun joong where is young saeng? kyu jong asked...

"ahhh he said he will go to the comfort room....he answered,, wait i will call him...

"he was looking for young saeng and found him standing upstairs just beside the stairs...He went up and saw nicole too..

"young saeng ah, he called what are you two doing here?

"Nothing we were just talking of something...young saeng smiled..

"Kyu jong is looking for you...

"Ah ye,, kaja...young saeng thenturn to nicole..hope we understand each other,,he gave a smile to nicole...and turn around to go...

"What did you talk about? he asked while they were walking towards the venue..

"Just something,,, will they start announcing? young saeng change the topic..

"yes in a moment,,he answered and tried to hold young saeng's hand..

'Young saeng refuse to hold,,instead he gave him asharp glare saying,,

"He just smiled to young saeng and walked faster as they heard the mc start talking with the microphone..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JIYOUNG POV

As the MC starts a word and greet,,her chest also starts to pound like a drum,,,she turn around and bit her lower lip and fanned her face,she felt nervous and her face seems reddish that it was hot,,,

eohhh!!! im nervous..she said and release some air out from his mouth...

While the parents having their speech,, she turn around and walk out as quiet as no one will gonna notice...

"The MC then called the couple to be,, Kim kyu jong was first mention and then Jiyoung's name..

"Ohhh My,,, she panic like a kid and continue to walk,,,Her name was mention again and again while kyu jong is already at the front waiting...

 

KYU JONG POV

He steps forward to the front as their names was called, confident with a wide smile,,but jiyoung is not coming in front yet,, he wonder and start to think..

"Where is she? he thought while looking around..

"He smirked when he saw her walking away..ahh is she trying to leave me embarrass? woow... she is really a different one... he mumbled..

"Ms. MC wait a minute i think i know where is that girl... he talked to the MC referring to jiyoung..

"OK... The MC agreed and told the guest to wait a seconds... The guest were wondering so they followed kyu jong to where he was heading..

"He walks and tried to catch jiyoung as calm as possible... He grab jiyoung's hand..

"Jiyoung stopped walking as she felt a hand holding her hand from a soft hold going to tighter..She face him..

"Jiyoung ah..he spoke softly but with a fierce stare...

"Jiyoung then avoid the stare,,,

"He pulled jiyoung towards him lightly as possible and whispered.. what happen?

"Nothing,, i was just nervous,, i think I'm not ready... she answered truthfully...

"Wae? you really don't like me?

"Its not that...

"then what? you don't want to do it now?

"I am just really nervous...

"You want to leave just like that and make me embarrass? he asked softly..

"No...

"Then,, can we continue this? you don't have to talk,, just go infront with me,, or you can change your mind now and i will take the rest..

"No..

"what do you mean no..

"i mean ok,,,

"Shall we go there now?

"She nodded... Kyu jong held her hand but her feet is not moving and was stuck to where she was standing..

"Kyu jong keeps pulling her but jiyoung keeps pulling back..

"Ayy wae? kyu jong mouthed..

"Jiyoung zip and shook her head..

"The people were pestering to go infront...and keeps cheering for them and clap...

"Kyu jong smiled to the guests and bowed every corner of the place and turn to jiyoung smirking like something he was planning to,, just a moment after, he get closer and whispered asking,, you won't gonna move those feet?

"She shook her head again three times as an answer..

"Arrasseo.. he said and suddenly he went to jiyoung's left side and sighed..he put his right hand to jiyoung's shoulder and carry her,,,

"ommo! jiyoung widened her eyes and hit kyu jong's shoulder,, yahhh put me down...

"Ani? i will help you walk.. he teased..

"Mwo? put me down,, its so embarrassing.. they were looking at us..

"The guests were teasing and clapping as they saw the sweet moment of the couple..

"Kyu jong then walk till the front near the MC carrying the embarrassed jiyoung..

 

JIYOUNG POV

"Omo! what is he doing just right now infront of this many guests.. haixxxttt so embarrassing,, he talk to her mind..

"She covered her face as she was put down,,,

"Mianhae... kyu jong softly spologize while he removed the hand of jiyoung on her face..

"You are evil,, you are bad.. why did you embarrass me infront of this guests...she complained

"No its not. i didn't... you force me to do it..

"haisssttt,, you will see later,,,,

"what?...dont do anything or else i will gonna kiss you infront of them,, He threatened while smiling...

"Mwo?! she shoot a sharp glare to him,,,

"He smirked again and said... You want a kiss?

"She close and stop talking...

 

"the MC talked after observing the two... Kyu jong ssi, jiyoung ssi,, don't you want to share your conversation to us? she teased...

"Aigoo...you two,, what were you talking about.. the parents interrupted..

"the two just smile then jiyoung gave a devilish eyes to kyu jong...

"All of them clapped as they greet everyone and accept each other formally as fiance'...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOUNGSAENG POV

"waaahhhh i never thought kyu jong is like that... he gets more sweeter than ever.. he praised..

"is he?

"yes,,, he never did like this before...

"How'd you know?

"Im his bestfriend,, we know each other for decade,,,,he laughed..

"I think he falls for jiyoung already...

"i think so... she is so lucky with my bestfriend.. he sighed in deep..

"yahhh,, what was that sigh for?

"Nothing,, well i have to adjust now,, he has jiyoung already,, i cant rely on him anymore...

"wae? were you relying on him? hyun joong questioned expecting a good answer..

"I mean now that he has jiyoung,, he will now focus on her of course...

"Yaaahhh,,, you don't rely on me? i am your boyfriend...

"Oooppssss...he looked behind to where hyun joong is standing and saw him looking with disappointed face.. he smiled and said, of course you are different from him,, i have you as my boyfriend and he is my bestfriend,,,

"Hyun joong was just staring...

"He held hyun joong's hand on the back and mouthed... forget it...

"are you envious with jiyoung now? do you regret that you chose me instead of kyu jong? he asked suddenly whining for nothing.. he became sensitive since the incident with that crazy dream of him..

"Of course not.. i never regret anything... i was just happy for kyu jong,, don't take it seriously...i have you now,, i gained a lot of care and love from you so what to be envious with others..

"Really? are you sure? if not then just throw me away...

"No i won't because someone will gonna pick you up... i don't want to trash my beloved boyfriend named hyun joong..

"Hyun joong then smiled and put his hand on his shoulder...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NICOLE POV

"She turn around after seeing the newly announce fiance with the sweet scene,, she suddenly felt so envious and pity herself for not able to gain the love of her future fiance,, though in the eyes of their family she will gonna marry a good looking kind man,,but this man was fall in love crazily and deeply with another good looking guy...

"She sighed and left....

"she saw the couple as she turn around and saw them talking so sweetly but not obvious,,, well she just felt it that hyun joong and young saeng were talking like that...

"She sighed again and walk continuously... she left alone,,and get home thinking, wondering, deciding, having a battle on her mind on what to do..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...update for today,,,my next update will be wenesday,,, it hink but i will try n tuesday,, my sked for tomorrow is fully pack...so enjoy keke... love ya all thankyu for reading over agin and waiting for every update....we will make it softer next time... i envy jiyoung hahaha,, kyu just turn to me,,,argghhhh,, i envy my own story keke....and to my new reader  and commenter who hadnt subscribe yet,, please subscribe..