CHAPTER 109: THE RIGHT PATH FOR US

OTHER SIDE OF LOVE SERIES 2: FORBIDDEN RELATIONSHIP

"The next day...the young saeng was released from the hospital after giving a good impression to the doctors...for showing that he was fine already all the doctors were amazed on how he recovered in just a day...he was released and gone home..Hyun joong is with him, taking him to home..

"He was so happy that hyun joong was openly accepted now...on how his parents understands them..

"Eomma,, where is noona? young saeng asked...

"Ahhh she's at work right now..eomma answered..

''Why she didn't go to hospital lately? is she that busy? young saeng mumbled and pouted...

"Aigoo.. you have to understand id some people that you wish to go can't do it becuase he or she is busy...she will be here tonight..eomma told him..

"Arrasseo..he said..

"Ok just go to your room and i will prepare for the lunch...

"Ahmmm i have to go first...hyun joong spoke....

"Mwo? where are you going? young saeng frowned and starts his tantrums again..

"At home,, i haven't gone home for how many days.. hyun joong replied...

"Young saeng chuckled, ok go!,,he raise a bit of his voice  and turn around walking upstairs and brag his door on his room..

"Hyun joong ah,, mianhada,, maybe young saeng had the phobia that he may not see you again if you disappear on his sight,, he was just afraid that....eomma apologize and seen her regret that their son act like that now..

"I know that,,,hyun joong response understandably and went upstairs to see him...he knock on the door..young sang wasn't responding,,,he open the door slowly and saw him standing facing the glass door of the balcony..he went in...

"Mwo? young saeng asked in between his sniff...you just have to go, no need to tell me...

"Am i leaving for good? i will just go home to take my used clothes,,,hyun joong trying to cheer him up...

"what if your parents will not allow you to go out after that? what if they will lock you  to your room? what if they will give you lots of bodyguards so that you can't escape? young saeng had lots of questions... 

"Hyun joong knows what are those questions for,,, he was worried and afraid that he might not coming back,,,and so him too not sure what will happen if he will go home now...he hugged young saeng from the back before he could let out another assumptions,,,,you don't trust me are you? he asked hugging him tight and rest his chin to young saeng's shoulder..

"It's not that i don't trust you,, but i don't trust our parents...young saeng replied...they could do anything to just force as to separate and mary the strangers..

"hyun joong turn him to face him, he wiped off the tears and said to him, you are just assuming many things...even if your parents accepted us,,, i still need to settle my problem at home,,,

"But.....young saeng didn't able to continue....

"hyun joong flatted his lips to his before the next word to say,,,,he released...trust me,, i can do it..he said softly...

"i trust you..young saeng finally said,,,

"Hyun joong held him tight and kissed her passionately on lips,, it deepens the kiss as he lay him on the bed...

"Hyun joong ah...

"what? hyun joong stopped and asked..

"the door is not locked....eomma might come in..young saeng response...

"you're afraid that she might see us sharing a kiss or....hyun joong smirked..

"Young saeng looked at the door and then to hyun joong....

"Arrasseo...hyun joong stood up and locked the door,, he went back to young saeng, don't loose your breath,, he whispered...

"They both laughed,,,been a long time dear..i missed you so much,,, hyun joong whispered again...

"Young saeng bit his lips as hyun joong kissed him on the neck...i will wait for you till the end..he whispered back...

"young saeng ah, i love you so much,,,hyun joong said in between their lips...and kissed him back before young saeng could response......

....

....

"After their business....and making out of their love,, hyun joong rested beside young saeng...young saeng wrap his arm around him...

"Young saeng ah...hyun joong called softly..

"Hmm? young saeng response...

"i have to leave now... i know abeoji is waiting,,he told me that we will talk about us when you recovered already,,, i must do what i need to do now..hyun joong said...

"is that so? young saeng unhold him and sat up, he looked at hyun joong and smiled...arrasseo...

"Is it ok with you? hyun joong sat up too and inch his face to him,,

"young saeng nodded forcefully...

"gomawo,,, i promise i'll give you a good news when i come back just wait until then arrasseo? even if i won't able to not come here for days,, don't be to weak because of that,, don't ever drink again coz whatever it is,, i will definitely come to you arraji?

"Young saeng nodded in understanding..

"i will call you then as soon as i get my phone from abeoji..hyun joong added...

"Young saeng reach the clothes of hyun joong and gave it to him,, he don't wished him to leave but it is needed...hyun joong has something to settle....so he needs to understand it..it was against his will, against on his heart but his mind was telling him that it is needed, it is the right thing to do, it is the best way,, hyun joong had promised so he  just need to take it to his heart..trust is the best thing he can do now..

"Hyun joong put on his clothes,,,he turn around as he waved to young saeng who was still at the bed,, looked really sad...he went back closer to young saeng and once again gave him a sweet peck on the lips...

"Go...young saeng said in low tone but pout and lowered his head...

"Hyun joong was staring to the sad face of him...

"Wae? go now before i change my mind and not let you go,,young saeng said but deep inside he was too sad to the point he wants to burst another cups of tears but he hold it to not make hyun joong worried as he leave...

"Kaja,, put your clothes on,,, hyun joong said and gave the clothes to him...

"wae? young saeng asked...

"don't you want to accompany me at the gate.? i want you to see me off..hyun joong said though he knows it would be hard for young saeng but he wants him to be strong and he wants him to have courage and have the confident to face everything...

"Shirrheo,,, young saeng refused..

"You have too,,, hyun joong insists and help him put his shirt...

"Arrasseo.. you don't have to dress me up im not a kid.. young saeng grab his pants on hyun joong when he about to uncover him from the blanket,,,and wear it on his own..

"Young saeng lazily step out from his door step knowing that as they will step out from there it would be the last glance to each other...

"Hyun joong held his lover's hand..,kaja,, don't be afraid...he said and walk down to the gate...

"Young saeng was just staring at hyun joong who was walking infront of him with the hand on his..he squeeze a bit of the hand..feeling the warm hold of the man infront of him..

"hyun joong get in his car...he smiled as he opened the window on his side...

"Young saeng waved to him and bit his lips as he forced a smile..i'll wait here.. he said..

"Hyun joong smiled and nodded as he assured him,, i will be back,,,just wait,,, and he drove away,,,,,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOUNG SAENG POV

"He sighed as he saw him leaving,,,at least it wasn't a force... he step inside the mansion,,,feeling empty again..feeling lonely, alone,,

"His mom without their notice was on the door,, looking and observing carefully....

"He didn't notice his mom that was on the door as he walked with head facing the pathways..

"Son,,, eomma called...

"Eo eomma,,, he lift his head and face the lady who called his name..

"Eomma just smile at him and showed a box infront of him...

"Mwoya? he asked as he took the box...

"I think you need it...eomma said and left him on the door..

"He opened the box and saw his phone inside it...he chuckled...pabo hyun joong,,,you said you will call me when you get your phone,,,? and how can you call me if i don't have my phone...he mumbled as he realize that he don't have the phone too until his mom gave it to him..

"Pabo, pabo, pabo,,,he cried out as he poke the screen of his phone and saw hyun joong's pictures as he turn it on...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HYUN JOONG POV

"He drove away still looking at the side mirror seeing still the reflection of young saeng and disappeared as he turn the car on the other way..

"Mianhae young saeng ah,,, but how can i call you,,,where can i call you? you haven't had your phone with you too..

"How can i promise you that stupid reason? he lean his elbow on the window while the other hand is busy with the steering wheel still thinking..

...

...

"He arrived home,,, he haven't reach his room yet when a maid approach towards him..

"sir..your parents are waiting at the office,, a maid said as she greet his young master..

"He went to the office as soon as she gave the paper bag he was holding to the maid..

"He open the door with his parents sitting on the couch..

"He bowed and greet respectfully for his parents...

"You take your sit...abeoji told him seriously..

"He sat down on the small couch just infront of them..

"Is he well now? abeoji asked...

"De..he recovered already,,, he was home already...he replied lowering his head avoiding the serious face of his father..

"looked at me when im talking to you...abeoji raise his voice..

"de.. im sorry,,,,he apologize and looked at his parents...

"So you can leave now? suddenly abeoji asked the question like that...

"De? he widened his eyes and thought pushing his salive to his throat,,,how can i leave? young saeng is just getting well and i don't want to leave him...

"We already decided..though we are the main owner of the company,, we still have some bigger investors in it,,,we had the meeting and some were opposing for both of you to work there...

"But,, abeoji we still have other businesses...

"no you can't handle our other businesses....

"So you will really send me overseas? he questioned as he was about to loose his hopes...

"Just answer me truthfully....is this the way of life you wish to continue?,, being with him would stopped you from having a family on your own...

"Abeoji,, eomma,,, young saeng is my family..i lived without you beside me,, i lived 8 years being with him,,,and i lived the life longing for him since i was in grade school...yes its true,,what you have heard,, i've waited for him since i met him in gradeschool,,i never wished to be with someone rather than him i always wished to see him again, i came to heechul's school just to see him until heechuls transferred and never met young saeng again but i met him again in highshool and never waste time to not able to get him...

"His parents was confused on how it could be since gradeschool but they didn't able to asked as they heard their son tells the story of them,,,and how they struggle and overcame every hindrances without their knowing, the hardships to for the relationships...

"abeoji,,, i really want to be with him,,, you saw him almost dying when you tried to get me away from him,, and i will become like him if you do it again..i would rather wish to die with him than to be seaparated..

"You are choosing him over us your parents? abeoji raise his voice..

"abeoji,, eomma,, it's not like that,, you are my parents and there is no reason for me to put you in the choices,, all i am pleading and asking from you,,, please let me be happy with the things i wished for,,,and you know what is it...he kneel down with his knees on the floor..

"Could i beat you again? huh? why do you think such like that?...

"Abeoji,, you can beat me hard,, locked me forever,, make my everyday hard to endure but you cannot change my mind towards him,,,you can separate us physically but we understand each other mentally and in heart...this maybe a stupid relationship that people couldn't understand but this stupid relationship makes us happy and find the life worth to live for..i don't want to choose the first choice where people would accept us but both of us suffered from being unhappy,,, im choosing the second choice where people couldn't accept us but we both become happy and satisfied to what we have...i know it is n onsense to you,,and my brain is useless now,, but this useless brain could give the better life..

"Abeoji,, i know you and eomma aren't true lovers, you were married because of the business,, you accepted it with the decisions of your parents and you have me,, but did you find happiness? did you find the true meaning of happiness? im not questioning your life,, it's your choice to respect what is written for all the generations,,, but i am refusing to it..time changes,,, who knows one day we both realize what we are doing,,,but for now please let us do what we want,,

"I can take over the business and i have my cousins to give the family the next successor,, it's not a big deal they are still our blood,, all i want is understanding,,, i will do my best to take care of the business until i needed to transfer it..life isn't that long to live,, all has ends,everything needs to be ended,,he continued..

"Abeoji gestured to hit him...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOUNGSAENG POV

"abeoji came home,, with ms.ahn,,,,

"Ms.ahn went to his room without knocking,,,young saeng ah....she screamed...

"Yahhh noona,, don't you know how to knock? imm changing my clothes,,,,yahhh,,, turn around....he yelled and blushed..

"Wae? it's just a shirt were you ? no right? palli,,, abeoji is waiting for you...

"Wae? why were you that excited? he asked...

"Geunyang,,, i am just so happy that you are fine now,,, and your parents suddenly change... they keep asking me about you and hyun joong...did you poisoned them so that they will understand you? she joked..

"mwo? why would i...am i that bad? 

"Anyway kaja....ms.ahn pushed him out of the room....

...

..

"Eo.. son take your sit....abeoji said..

"Wae? whats with the mood now? he asked confused...

"ahmmm we had discussed about your case with hyun joong,,,ahemmm,,,,,,abeoji cleared his throat and seems still embarrassed to point out what's with between me and hyun joong...

"Anyway,,, the we explain everything,, abeoji continued...ahmmm....

"it goes like this,,, ms.ahn spoke,,,with your case having a relationship is really hard to accept to the company,,, image is the best thing that a company was protecting and saving,,so some opposed for it so they suggested that it is better if both of you will not go to the company...

''Mwo? so it means we were kicked out of the company? he asked....

"Son.. this is my final question,,, do you really want to take the choice being with hyun joong?

"Abeoji i explained it already.. he is my life,,, abeoji,, i can take care of the company until i can,, if the time that i needed to transfer my position to the next successor,, we still have my cousins,, they can give us the next successor....or who would know,, there is still much time to decide for that,,, who knows we both realize everything,,,,but for now i want to do what will make me happy and that is with hyun joong,,,abeoji you are not sending me to japan again right? he asked worriedly...i would rather die again,,,he threatened..

"Do you have to threatened me? aissshhhh..abeoji gestured to hit me but ended it with a pat on the head and sighed deeply in disappointment..

"Son...we have decided to.......abeoji stopped as someone came all of as sudden interrupting to the conversation...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

....up..second to the last... so what will happen next...see you there,,,,still need to make last POVs for other characters..haha planning to make short POVs of the previous characters too, jaejong and yunho, leeteuk and sungmin, to our minjoon, kyu and jiyoung, and our new couple junsu and nicole,,,haha too many but those were just short POVs