CHAPTER 73: FINALS?

OTHER SIDE OF LOVE SERIES 2: FORBIDDEN RELATIONSHIP

A week later,,,nicole is really silent and never a burden..is she really meant to give up her love for hyun joong? is it for real why she don't even bother to interrupt and get the attention of hyun joong..? it leaves a big question on the couple....

 

 

HYUN JOONG POV

"He woke up in the morning and immediately check the small clock on young saeng's side,,, he reached it and widened at the same time his big eyes as she saw the time,,,He get up and rub his eyes,, removing the blanket and shook young saeng too harsh to wake him up at the same time...

"Wae? young saeng's sleepy soft tone spoke with his right eye opened while the other remain close...

"Get up now,, we're getting late....he tapped young saeng's shoulder several times...

"Waeyo? why are you so rushing like that?  young saeng ask while he sat up and locked his arms around his two knees while chin rested above them and close his eyes to rest..

"yahhh we are late now we supposedly at school by 7 right its our final exam....he panic and explain..

"Young saeng suddenly lift his head mouth open, jaw was dropped digging deeply on the floor because of what he had heard...but just before he spit out some words to say,, hyun joong runs to the shower room to take a bath...

"young saeng ah,, rest now,, i will just take for 10 minutes arrasseo? he shouted and told from the bathroom...

"What happen? did i heard it right? worrying about the exam? today? young saeng mumbled,, but then he ignored and goes back to bed and pulled the blanket back to his whole body...

 "Just 10 minutes later..hyun joong finished his shower and went out of the bathroom and saw the sleeping young saeng,,,Yahhh!!!! he shouted and run to him slapping the too hard to wake him up while patting his hair into a small towel...

"Awhhh!!! nappeun....that hurts...! young saeng complained and frowned while rubbing his ...

"I told you to wake up and get up now,,,

"Ani....waeyo? why you are so panic and rushing like that? young saeng irriatedly asked...

"Yahhh don't you want to take the exam?...

"Jamkan....young saeng sat up in Indian sit position and run his hands to his face from chin to his hair..he breath deeply in sigh before telling him,,,and gave him a sign to sit beside him..

"why?

"Dear,, the exam is already done a week ago,,..

"De? he asked for pardon...

"Young saeng nodded continuously may times with his ever cute pout...

"jinjja?

"Young saeng nodded again..Are you sure you are fully awake or just having a daydreaming..? what was your mind thinking,,,?

"Mwo? he widened his eyes as he looked at the date...ohhh,,, so weird? i thought,,,

"Omo my dear hyun joong? havent you gotten to recover with that final exams?...did it happen that you had a hard time to that and you tend to dream about your answers...? young saeng just joked and pat him on back..

"Yahhhhh!!!!! he scream out....why you did,t told me earlier? you saw me in papnic and yet you let me worry too much and let me take my shower?

"Ahhh jinjja!...why you have to shout like that? young saeng shouted back,,,ohhh my eardrum seems broken,,,he faked to check his hearing and laugh...

"You are laughing? what a good,,,,,ishhhh.....he rolled his eyes from young saeng...

"Ani... you are rushing and you didn't let me speak and explain,,so what do you want me to do,,,? young saeng grinned...

"Omo Omo...yahhh!!! haissst,,, arrasseo.....he shook his head and felt so embarrassed,,,so embarrassing...

"waeyo you don't have to be embarrassed it is just me,,,,my poor hyun joong got a nightmare over his test papers....young saeng teased while faking a sad face and rub him on the back upside down repeatedly as conforting him...

"hyun joong just look fiercely onto him,,,,yahhh don't ever,, never tell our friends about this.....

"Arrasseo....

"Promise? he assured..

"Ahmmmm,, errrr,, de,,ok,,, young saeng response but looked away...

"yaahhh jinjja you are a good boyfriend huh,, so you have plans to tell them?

"Young saeng gave a cute smile with dimples visible ever on his cheeks and turn around immediately and quickly get off the bed...

"Hyun joong stood up...Yahhh,,,,!try to tell them and you will forfeit because of that,,, i will punish you with my two hands...arrasseo...

"Ohhhh do i have to be afraid... jinjja,, you gonna make a hard time for me? young saeng stuck his tongue,,,,,

"Aeshhhh,,, you are not afraid of me huh?  come here,,,come here!!! hyun joong then tried to step...

"yahhh!!! better to wear your clothes now,,,your body is already shown too much and the towel around you will gonna fall down,,,,

"Oohhhh,, hyun joong looked at the towel on the towel that was wrapped around his lower half body...want me to remove it? he smiled knowing that young saeng still awkward and embarrass about that matter...

"Young saeng then rush to the bathroom door but step aback and told,, yahhhh its not a waste if you woke up early and panic,,, we still have to go to school to settle the clearance,, so you have to wear clothes now,,i don't want to see a alien in my room....he joked and laughed...,

"you will not stop,, arrasseo tease more and i will go to you in that shower room and take my bath again,,, i think you know what will happen then,,,he threatened..

"Young saeng quickly went inside and lock the door....

"Aigooo,, why he need to lock the door,, scared of me...and what's wrong with my body... we always see and share flesh together...why he hadn't been used to it...it's been long years.. he mumbled while wearing his jeans on..

"After arguments and conversations they went straight to school....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOUNG SAENG POV

''While on the car,, he was still laughing and keeps remembering what happen to hyun joong....

"Want me to throw you outside?..hyun joong grinned with rolling eyes..

"Waeyo?

"I know you still laughing because of me....

"Ani,,, i was just shocked when i saw you this morning i thought my jaw will drop and dig the whole floor...

"What an exaggeration....

"arrasseo i'll stop now....

"Yahh! why are you eating alone? give me too...hyun joong demand for the sandwich they bought while on their way near their building...

"He gave him and reach the sandwich for him to get a bite...

"Geunde....i was really surprise when you told me that the exam is already done 2 weeks ago....hyun joong laughed at himself...

''ohhhh now you are laughing to yourself seems you have gotten back your senses....

"Hyun joong sighed,,,,i think i just dream of it,,what a weird of me even the examination pop on my dreams,,

"maybe you're thinking too much about it,, did you had a hard time on the exams?

"Aniya,, i got the exam im sure of that,,,..

"Good then...

"Here you have to eat... have your strength because later they,,, especially jungmin will pester you about your dream,,,,he teased and put the sandwich to hyun joong's mouth and didn't gave him the chance to speak back to him....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AS they arrived in school,,they immediately saw their friends together with jiyoung and unexpectedly with nicole...

"Nicole is just silent while others approach and greet each other,, asking if the result of the exam already posted or not...

"Hyun joong came closer to nicole and approach her,,,nicole,,,have you been well?

"Oppa,, don't be too cared for me now...aren't yu afraid i might misunderstand it?

"De?

"Im just saying,, don't be serious? anyway im better,,,i am just waiting with the result and finish my clearance...oppa needs to take good care of his self too,,,arrasseo,,, i want to see you more healthy than him,,,she pointed out young saeng,,,

"Hyun joong looked behind,,,im healthy don't worry,, it's you to be take extra care...we were like having a farewell...anyway...good luck,,, hyun joong tap the head lightly...

"Nicole just gave a small smile and looked away...

"hyun joong then went to their friends and young saeng remembers that he was telling about what happen in the morning...he laughed before saying a word..

"Why are you laughing? jungmin asked with his curiosity behavior..

"Yahhh... i told you not to tell them...hyun joong mouthed,,

"what is that? seems like there is an interesting topic that you want to share if hyun joong don't mind it....hyungjun said excitedly and prepare his ear to listen...

"It's nothing hyun joong trying to cover the things that young saeng wants to tell....

"Palli,, young saeng what is that? they pestered, jungmin and hyngjun hold hyun joong's both arms while kyu jong stood up infront of hyun joong to block him on seeing young saeng...

"really interested? it was just a small thing that happened when we woke up this morning..

"Jinjja... palli tell us how small is that? hyung jun uncovered his ear from his hair..

"Ani geunyang,, hyun joong just panic and rushing to go to school this morning,,,,,

"Aesshhhh i thought what was all about,, i thought something had really happened to both of you,,,jungmin said and they released hyun joong....

"He was rushing because he said we will be late for the exam.....young saeng continued...and continue to tell till the shower time and how he panic on insisting to be late for the exam..

"Omo,, jinjja? yahhh the exam was already a week ago... they burst in laugh to hyun joong...

"Ani.. ahhh jinjja,, stop it,,, i just oversee the clock and thought that there is an exam today....hyun joong trying to explain and settle out...

"i think you are so excited to know your grades or frustrated because you did had ahard time on it and now worried if you will have a good grades,,,they tease and continue to pester and laugh at hyun joong...

''While on the other hand young saeng was just smiling all over on how he created a laughable moment for his beloved hyun joong,,,,

"Nicole went to young saeng and took the chance to talk to him while the others are enjoying and laughing all along...

"young saeng ssi..she called from behind him..

"de?

"Can we talk?

"About...?

"Nicole steps few and young saeng followed,,,

"oppa,,, i'm leaving next week,,, just settling the school matters,,,,

"where,,where will you go?

"I'm goin back to U.S,, i will continue my study there and try to convince myself about hyun joong oppa...

"De? what do you mean?

"I can't think properly here seeing both of you makes me feel the pain an d hurt myself more...

"You're giving up?

"Ahmmm i don't know yet,,, i will have my answer when i will be apart from him...

"Ohhh arrasseo,, good luck then...

"Nicole smirk,, you are wishing me luck on what? or praying now that i hope i will definitely give up and not show my face to both of you anymore?

"Ahmmm i don't know too.. maybe yes,, i won't be plastic just to say i don't...It was good for us anyway,, but i don't want to be rude or to be so cruel on your part..but i also feel hurt whenever i see hyun joong having a hard time on you.....

"Jinjja!!! he was,,,having this hard time?

"Yes...

"you still cold at me huh... she let a force smile..

"I will if you continue on your doings,,, i hated you because you are trying to be with hyun joong but at the same time i pity you more and worried about you because of your sudden behavior this previous months...

"You don't have too.. i still coming back,, maybe another 3 years is enough for me to think carefully,, who knows in that span of time i still want to be with him and then when i come back we then know what would happen...

"Is that so? then i have to find a secret place for me and hyun joong to stay without anyone knows so that you won't able to see him by that time,, isn't it a great idea?  he smiled..

"Nicole just chuckled and smiled back....take good care of him...i just feel really sorry about what i did to him...make him more healthier than you,, i don't want to see him unhealthy when i come back....

"it seems like you are talking to a nanny to take good care a child....

"whatever it is.... ok,, i have to go now.... guys.... jiyoung,, i have to go now,,,see you tomorrow..make yourself free tomorrow arrasseo? nicole shouted

"ohhh arrasseo,,, jiyoung answered,,, oppa you heard that,, i have to be with her tomorrow..

"I heard it clearly you dont have to repeat it,,, kyu jong pinch jiyoung's cheek...

"The rest respond for a wave...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

..finally had my update,,keke,, enjoy this part,,, TO YSOTTER,,keke you don't have to be curious with saengie's ex gf,,, i will not put much on it,, but since you mention it,, ok one time i will make a cameo for it... and to all thanKYU for waiting for this update.. enjoy....

been a long time since i posted hyunsaeng pic hehe so there it comes,,