CHAPTER 89: 2ND DAY OF FILMING

OTHER SIDE OF LOVE SERIES 2: FORBIDDEN RELATIONSHIP

"Good morning! hyun joong woke up and give a morning kiss to young saeng  who got pissed off the last day... But young saeng just continue to sleep not minding hyun joong who get up from bed and had shower..

"Young saeng get off from bed as he heard the bathroom closed and the shower was on...He went to the kitchen to toast bread and make hot chocolate as their breakfast..

"After few minutes hyun joong came out from the room and went straight to the kitchen after wearing his pants and his upper clothes..he grab a toast and sip his hot coffee after young saeng serve it infront of him,,He was staring at young saeng who was silent and reading a newspaper after serving the food..

"Young saeng ah,,he called

"Hmmm...young saeng response  without facing him...

"aren't you going with me today? hyun joong asked..

"Ani...he response immediately

"waeyo? do you have appointment at the office?

"Nothing,, i won't go to office today,, nothing to do there...i inform my secretary to just go here and drop the files i need..

"what? you let your secretary know your unit? hyun joong squealed

"De.. wae? can't i? it's convenient when there is emergency...

"You want them to know that we are living together? hyun joong  asked in higher tone..

"ani..why would i?..of course i won't let them know that we are sleeping in one bed...you still live in this building so there's no point that they will suspect us sleeping together and share one bed..aigoo...young saeng explains and rolled his eyes..

"Hyun joong became silent... kurae,,,,

"Go to your filming now..before my secretary would reach my place and saw your clothes..

''yahhh you're not in the mood today are you? hyun joong asked while taking his last bite..

"since yesterday,, you didn't notice that? young saeng coldly answered..

"jinjja,,, you are so hot tempered lately...

"im not.. only since yesterday...

"Tskkk,,ok,,, i know why,,, then meet junsu to make you be happy and satisfied..hyun joong stood up and walked through the room with irritated face..

"yahhhh,,,ok tell junsu to meet me after!,,and enjoy the filming with tub scene arrasseo!!! young saeng shout and grinned..He cleaned the mess on the table and went to the living room...

"Ok i will inform you if junsu had a response for that.. hyun joong response as he came out from the room and about to leave..

"Yahhh,,, don't you know how to fix your neck tie?

''wae?

"Young saeng stood up from the sofa and went to him grabbing the tie..

''yahhh are you killing me,, loosened it,,,hyun joong cough and pretend to be suffocated...

"ok,,, done,, go now,,, young saeng said while fixing the collar and the suit,,

"Don't stroll,, just stay home,, hyun joong inform and gave a soft kiss before leaving...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NICOLE POV

"She is with junsu waiting at the set,,nicole looked nervous still,,obviously because of the said scene maybe...

"you look nervous again...junsu spoke up teasing her..

"It's so obvious, you don't have to say it out,,she response frowning...

"Junsu smiled..eotteokke,, you have to film with him ?

"what im not ,,what concept is that,, who suggested about the concept in the tub..

"well the product is soap,, of course there must be water and portray fragrance...junsu act and tease again..

"she breathed deeply...junsu patted her on the back..nicole stare at junsu's face...

"wae? you will make a hole on my face if you won't stop shooting me that stare...he smirked..

"Oppa,, you,,,,you,,,look handsome when you smile,,,you're eyes were small when you smile,,,she said and avoid immediately the response stare of junsu...

"is that a compliment or what? junsu didn't remove his stare on her that now just sy=taring at the back of her..

"Geunyang,,i just notice it....she replied and patted his face with her palm..

"only now? but you look shy after complimenting about how i look?

"Ani,,, i mean,,, oppa!!!! stop it or i will leave you here...she shouted still back facing him and close her eyes...what are you saying nicole? why did you say that? so embarrassing,,she thought..

"Ok,, i stop...junsu left no comment as he saw her embarrassed already...he stood up to prepare the set and bend down to nicole's face level and said before leaving her,,,don't spit out words that make you embarrass,,i won't save you next time..and left..

"Mwo? ahh jinjja,,why i can't keep what i feel,,,am i really obvious everytime there's situation like that?  he mumbled to his mind..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOUNGSAENG POV

"Just an hour after hyun joong had left,,, and just finish with his shower,he open the door as someone is pressing the doorbell while drying his hair from a small towel..

"Good morning sir..

"eo...early as i expected...he said...come in...

"kamsahamnida...the secretary just stared to young saeng and slowly had step in..

"Ok sit over there,,,he led her to the living room and sitted at the small couch...anything you want? he offered..

''Ahh no need sir,,thank you..

"Young saeng smirked and went to the kitchen and brought a cup of hot chocolate.

"Kamsahamnida...she thank him and gave the files that needed to be signed and review...

"He browse the files and pouted as his mannerism when he was reading seriously..

"The lady stared at him,,,,

"ok..young saeng was about to say something but notice the lady was staring at him...he smiled,,,do i have a dirt on me? he asked..

"Ahh.. ani sir,, mianhae,,it's just that,,you are different when you are in the office...the lady got embarrassed and sip her chocolate..

"He looked at himself and found out he was just wearing a pure white sleeveless shirt and white house cloth pants....Eo! mainahe,, are you uncomfortable with me wearing house clothes i can change into my formal suit,,,he joked and tease..

"Ahh ani it's ok sir,, i mean no need to worry...the girl startled..

"Young saeng laughed,,yahhh am i that scary for you? im harmless,,,just like what ive said,, just be used to me,,i wasnt good in making friends like hyun joong anyway. im not friendly,, he smiled revealing his cute dimple on cheek....

"ahmmm actually,,a little,,

"Mwo? you are really scared? he smirked,, kurae,, you have to be scared,,,he said and proceed to what he was doing and shook his head...

"Ahm sir,,if you don't mind,,,you live alone? the girl confidently asked while eyes wandering around...

"Curious? de...i live alone,,,same as hyun joong who live at the 5th floor...

"Eooo i see,,

"wae? 

"Nothing...your place look so neat..she complimented

"I hate messy place...that's why..

"Just a moment later,,a call came to his phone,,,he answered it immediately as he saw the caller i..d,,

"De.. noona wae?

"You didn't come to office,,your secretary told me,, is she there already? ms.ahn is on the other line..

"De..she's here..you need her already?

"Ani,, are you sick,,i need you,,,

"Im not sick,, i am just not in the mood to have work...

"Bratt,, i thought you were sick...

"Noona,, you are worried? im not a kid anymore..you've done a lot to me already,, you don't have to worry about me now,, i've grown up,,so noona,, feel at ease,,you get a lot of wrinkles if you do...

"Yahhh don't be so confident..you wil still need me!!! ms.ahn shouted...

"Ayyyy no need to shout...anyway,, why called? aside from being so worried about me...

"I need you to go to hyun joong,,there are still details to be discussed in there,, hyun joong can't make it he was at the filming..

"You're asking me to go there?

"yes...

"noona,,,andwae... i told you i don't want to go anywhere especially there..

''wae? any problem,,,and then watch it to see if it goes well.

''Mwo.. watch? noona..wait...i think you are mistaken,, that's not my work?

"Then why you are at the set yesterday?,,,,Just do as i said...hyun noong need you there...im hanging now,,

"wait,, noo-noona--noona!!!,,aisshhh jinjja, that's a big mistake!!! I WAS THERE BECAUSE,,,,before finishing his complain, the phone was hanged already, worrying about then giving me this ridiculous day,, he mumbled poking his phone..

 "Sir? the lady who was still there waiting interrupred..

''ahhh de mianhae.. what are we doing then...he turn to the files he was signing and threw his phone on his side...

"keureom!! i will leave now sir...

"Eo...you have a car with you?

''none sir i just took a cab...

"Ok,, just wait a little i will just change i will give you a lift since i need to go to hyun joong..

"ah dee,, kamsahamnida..

"He changed into casual clothes,, plain light blue shirt with a long sleeve black blazer and a skinny jeans that could fit his legs..another side of him that is different from the office...

"He dropped the secretary at the company before proceeding to the set....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HYUN JOONG POV

*the scene they need to complete..nicole needs to be at the tub just covering with the bubbles in the tub while hyun joong fully dressed in white shirt and pants sitting on the edge of the tub feeling the softness of the girl's skin and later inching to her smeeling the fragrance of the soap..

 

"Both were at the position,, when he was about to bend down to do the smelling part,, young saeng suddenlt appeared in the set,,,he stopped and saw him leaning on the wall just near the set crossing arm and feet...

"hyun joong any problem? the director asked seeing him shooting a stare on somewhere...

"Young saeng came to the producer and talked...

"let's start from thebeginning,, hyun joong focus into it,, we're almost done,,the director told him..

"Yeee,, he responsed...

....

....

YOUNGSAENG POV

"he entered the set,, he saw hyun joong,,,he lean on the wall and crossed his arms and feet shooying a glare to the set..

''he went to the producer as hyun joong stopped from doing the act and staring at him..

"annyeong haseyo...he greeted..

"Dee... i thought you are not coming..the producer said..

"Ahh,, are you expecting me?

"dee anyway,, i have something to discuss but hyun joong is busy,,so i asked your company to send a representative and they told me that you were the one...

"ahhh,, ok so what's the problem..he asked while cutting out words when he was glancing to where hyun joong is..

"They keep discussing but keeps interrupting with hyun joong's act...

"what the heck are they doing? is it a kiss scene or what,, he mumbled and ask on his mind since it is not clear on his side if it is a kiss scene or what..

"The producer keeps discussing about...

"ahh can i ask you something? young saeng cut the producer in talking..

''de?

"Is that a kiss scene?,, coz i think kiss scene is not appropriate with the commercial...he pout..

"Ahhh no,, don't worry,, it's not a kiss scene...

''ahhhh ok...how long were they doing that as of now?

"Actually,, i think it's uncomfortable with them,, they were doing that part since the start of the filming,, they cant do it well...

"He look at his watch and it's already 10am..what the...doing that for almost how many hours..is it that hard? he exclaimed suddenly and bit his lower lip...

"yes,,, i don't know maybe it's because it was a pure skinship...

 

"Cut...the director cut it,,,please take a break first,, we have to finish this before lunch...

 

"if you excuse me,, i will just talk to him,,

''ahh ye i think he needs someone to advise him...

....

....

HYUN JOONG POV

"the director shouted cut again,,,

"nicole you have to be aware that you need to pretend you are with someone who was attracted to you not to someone that was planning to harrass you..do you understand.. the director reminded..

"Ahh yeee im sorry...nicole response hesitatly..

"Is it that hard for you to do this,, we are filming this for more than 2 hours,,you are shaking whenever i keep closer..

"Before nicole could response,, young saeng came in and told him,,follow me,, he said seriously cold in voice,,,and glared to nicole before turning around..

"Nicole stuck his tongue to hyun joong,,,

"Wae? he mouthed..

"I think young saeng oppa is mad again..she whispered but deep inside her chest was pounding really hard because of that scene,,,

"hyun joong just shoot a sharp glare that nicole had to avoid...he followed young saeng behind..

"They went to a room,,close it and lock the door be sure no one will attempt to get in accidentaly or not.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cut,, ill just continue to the next chappy...