CHAPTER 82: DATE?

OTHER SIDE OF LOVE SERIES 2: FORBIDDEN RELATIONSHIP

YOUNGSAENG POV

"half a month of tiredness from work had gone fast like that, browsing, lecturing. actual training, briefing, we often scolded by our father,,,hyun joong is a smart guy and so i was,, well not bad i also have a good record at school,, its just that we were distructed by our self,, working together? what to expect,,we usually play,, most of the time showing laziness with each other,,we are not professional yet we even not started,,,, arggghhhh its too tiring,, it's a daily routine, wake up at 6am, have to be at the office at exactly 7:30 and off to work by 5PM,

"One day at exactly our lunch break, while walking at the hallway going out to feed ourselves,, nicole was in there at the front desk with some reasons or appointments? i don't know it,, and so hyun joong too...

"She approach us and as we approach on her standing location,, hyun joong suddenly and slowly put his hand around me,, well of course just like a brother,,,,

"Obviously as i looked at nicole she glared at the hand of hyun joong who was then at my shoulder..

"Annyeong!! he greeted informally to hyun joong,, annyeong haseyo young saeng oppa,,, nicole greeted me formally and gave me a smile...

"What are you doing here? hyun joong questioned her immediately...

"Ahhh nothing,, nicole pushed her saliva in,,, ermmm actually,,,, want to visit you,, i heard from jiyoung that you both having your training already as the successor?

"Ahhh ye,,, but we are having our lunch break,,, want to come? young saeng inform her and invites at the same time...

"Ahmmmmm...

"Come on,, i think you have something to say,,, you won't come here without purpose right? young saeng smirked slightly not totally obvious...

"De? nicole bit his lip...

"Just come with us,, we're running out of time,,,we won't able to take our break if you think for 30 minutes before you decide.. young saeng grinned over nicole turning around after and left.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HYUN JOONG POV

"Nicole what are you doing here? he asked as soon as young saeng left them...

"I just want to see you,,,,she answered with no hesitation...

"if you wish to bother us again,,, im begging you,, please don't,,,

"I'm not,, i just wanna see you,,both of you,,,

"we are doing fine,,, if you really don't want to bother us...please don't appear infront of young saeng....or even to me without any important reason..

"Oppa,,, mianhaesseo,,for what i did,, i know and i heard from jiyoung,,,

"Nicole,, it's already past,,, we recovered,, that was the nightmare that i don't even imagined to happen,,, we almost broke up,,,

"But oppa...

"We let that incident slide,, and forgot it,, now,, please,,, stop bothering us,,, my heart won't change,,, you know it,,

"I understand,, i just wish to be friends again,,,i know there is a big gap already,,im really sorry,, ..she bowed and turn her back and left walking in a race passing by young saeng who was standing on the main door..

"he stood behind young saeng chasing nicole,,,

"eo... since when you are standing behind me? young saeng asked in surprise..

"just now,,,,

"why nicole.......young saeng cut and pointed to nicole,,

"she's in a hurry. maybe an appointment,,,,he lied..

"ahhh i see...kaja.. im hungry already....young saeng pouted...

"Tskkk,, he chuckled,,,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After work they decided to go to night market,,,walk around the park and have some time together because they don't even do it lately,,,even seeing their friends is impossible this days...

"hyun joong ah,,,young saeng called,,,

"Hmmm?

"i want that,,, i miss eating that...

''What's that?

"rice rolls,,,,

"Arrasseo,,, kaja...

"They bought 2 orders,,, and eat while walking along the park...

"it's been a long time since we do like this? isn't it? young saeng said...

"Is it? hyun joong fakely think for a while...then can we do this? he suddenly interlock his fingers to young saeng's fingers not leaving any space from their palm..

"ahhh we can't, we are outside...young saeng tries to pull his hand but hyun joong hold it tight..

"Gwaenchanha,, it's already dark,,, no one will notice us,,,

"Young saeng chuckled, looking around and hold it tight in return...

''Want to drink? hyun joong asked..

"Drink?

"Soju...

"Yahhh do you wish to kill me now?

''Aniya,,, just accompany me... i havent drink with you again...

"you know i have a problem with my drinking limit...

''I know,, wae? do you think i will let you drink that much? hyun joong then drag him in a nearest tent where they can drink...

"Ajjumma give us 1 order of  beef for grill and 2 bottles of soju... hyun joong ordered..

"The order came,,hyun joong open the bottle while young saeng grilled the beef..

"Hyun joong pour the soju in each glass of them.....he gulp the first glass and pour another one...

"Yaahhh slowly ok?..

"Aigoo don't worry with me,, ...

"Arrasseo i know you have the higher limit of alcohol,,, young saeng grinned and took a strip of beef and feed him..

"3 is to 1... hyun joong told him

"Whats that?

"I mean for every 3 glass to me you will just drink one glass...

"Ok,,, but be sure i will not piggy back you when we go home...since we cant be drunk together,,,im ok with that,,, haissst..i have to drive home later..young saeng inform him and pouted,,

"Just today,,,since tomorrow is weekend and no work,,, so we must enjoy tonight...

"If you want to enjoy,, we should have go to jiyoung's pub,, i'm sure kyu jong is there now...

"ahh shirreoyo... i just want to be alone with you...

"We should have bought some soju and go home and there you can drink a lot without worries...

"Eooo,,,...i didn't thought of that,,, but,,, i still don't like that,, i want outside,, aigoo,,, just having a date with you...hyun joong smiled while drinking his part..

"Date? date here?

"wae?

"Aren't we supposedly having a dinner at a restaurant or something,,maybe that is the so called date...

"Ani,,.. am i just courting you,,, no right? i am already your boyfriend,, so we can go wherever we want... hyun joong whispered..

"ok ok,,, young saeng just agreed and pour another set of soju in each glass...

"After 3 hours...the ajjuma went to them and inform them that they were closing already...

"eo!!!!! ajjuma it's too early...hyun joong said who drunk a lot already,,

"Young saeng just smile and laugh at him...yahhh it's already 11 pm....

"Jinjja?

"Mianhae,, but we have to close early today for some reason... the ajjuma apologize..

"ahhh it's ok,, we will go home now... here,, young saeng response who didn't drink after the 2 bottles and gave the payment...

"Hyun joong is silent already signed that he was already drunk...

"Kaja... let's go home now... can you still walk? you won't let me carry you,,,are you?

''of course not.. i can walk,,,hyun joong confidently replied, he stood up from his seat but he felt dizzy and out of balancing...

"Are you ok? young saeng asked as he bent down to see his face...

"Hyun joong suddenly fall infront of young saeng...

"Ahhhh jinjja,,, high capacity of alcohol huh,,,and look at you now...young saeng mumbled,, yahhh you are so heavy, he told him,, yahhh!!! carry yourself...he laughed instead of complaining..

"De? hyun joong response in husky drunken voice..

"kaja,,, straight up and we will go to the car ok? young saeng wrapped hyun joong's arm around his shoulder while he support him on waist..

"Young saeng drove the car home and walked him through the elevator as they reach the building..

"Hyun joong wrapped his two arms around young saeng leaning on shoulder and heavy breath was felt on his neck,,, it's too hot,,, he whispered...

"Because you let yourself be drunk...just wait a little while,, we will be at home already and take your show--....young saeng cut in..

"Hyun joong suddenly kissed him not letting young saeng finish what he was saying...

"Young saeng pulled out,, ahh jinjja!!! can't you wait till we get home,,? he scold him..

''I can't...hyun joong said and flatted his lips again to young saeng and cup the face..so that young saeng wouldn't able to pull out..

"Young saeng slap him on the back trying to be free from hyun joong's grip...yaahhh..we're already at my floor in a while just bear with it,,,,he speak in between the kiss..

"Hyun joong as if didn't hear anything, he pushed him on the elevator wall and corner him....

"The elevator sound open,,,young saeng pushed him,, we are here now,, he informed him..

"Hyun joong looked behind him to see an open elevator...he smirked,,,kaja,,, he held young saeng's hand...

"young saeng was pressing the passcode when hyun joong lean his chin on young saeng's shoulder while two hands were at the hips...

"He pushed young saeng quickly inside as the door was open and just let the door closed alone...he pushed him on the wall near the doorway and planted a kiss lustfully..

"ahhh jamkan,,, can you get shower first? you really smells alcohol,,, young saeng stop him and walked away..

"but hyun joong pulled him back,, no need,,

"arrggghhh,,, you are drunk,,,, young saeng frowned and wiggle like a small kid...

"and so,,, at least i still know what i am doing....

"Then what you are doing?

"I want to have se,,,,,

''Ahhh don't mention it....young saeng cut him..

"wae? come here,,, my dearest young saeng felt embarrass again,,,,hyun joong grab young saeng on waist that makes his back arc to avoid him...

"Kaja....young saeng uttered

"eodie? hyun joong ask,,, ahhhh you want to do it in the bed? he teased..

''Aniya,, i mean let's go i will prepare your bath,,,

"Ahhh you want to do it in the bath room? he teased again and laughed

"Ahh jinjja!!!!! young saeng cried out and wiggled desperately,,, is there a way to win over a drunk person? he murmured

"There's no way...

"Haissttt you heard it?

"Of course,, im not deaf...

"But can you please release me first...you have to have shower now,, you have to wake up from your annoying dream..you are so annoying today,,

"Really,,, so are you mad now?

"I am not,,, i will get mad if you insist...

"hyun joong pouted....arrasseo,,, i will take my bath now,,,hyun joong disappointedly walked through the shower room obeying him like an upset little boy and left him at the living room...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"While hyun joong is having his shower in their bathroom at the bedroom,,, he went  to the kitchen ans washed up his face and half body,,,he change immediately in sleeping outfit....

"He went to bed and read a book while waiting to hyun joong to be done... hyun joong took so long so he close his eyes first and put the book on his face...

"hyun joong went out of the bathroom and saw young saeng already on the bed....he crawled over the bed half body and with a towel only...

"Yahhhh wear your clothes now,,, don't crawl like a baby...young saeng spoke..

"Hyun joong looked at his body and remove the book from young saaeng's face...sleeping? he asked

"common sense,,,,is there someone talking when they sleep?

"yes,, ahmmm when they are dreaming,,,

"do i look like having a dream?

"Ani...hyun joong response,,,open your eyes palli...

"young saeng run his hand on hyun joong's body and said,,, no i don't want to open,, put your clothes first,, 

"Hyun joong playfully open one eye of young saeng and said,,, you are not blind when we are doing it right? i saw you open eyes,, so it's impossible that you haven't seen me ...

"Young saeng opened his eyes widely and grinned,, of course im not blind,,,

"Then?

"palli dressed up now,,, young saeng command him and slap him on the stomach with his back hand...

"Ouchh,,, hyun joong pouted and wore his clothes as he was commanded...

"aren't we gonna have it tonight?

''No..i want to rest,,,,

"Then give me a kiss only...hyun joong demanded again..

"You kissed me alot already at the elevator and at the doorway a while ago...

"Uhhhh! i can't remember i did that..... hyun joong looked at the ceiling pretending he doesn't know..

"Ahhh this jerk,,,,young saeng gestured to hit him with his fist..

"Ahh arrasseo arrasseo...im going to sleep now..

"young saeng sighed and pat the space beside him gesturing him to lay and open the blanket for him..

"Hyun joong obey him again like a little kid..

"Good night,, young saeng uttered and gave him a soft peck on the lips before hugging him to sleep...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

.....another day of sweet annoying scene,,,,,keke,,,, i am out of idea today,, so forgive me with this,,