CHAPTER 106: HE WAS....

OTHER SIDE OF LOVE SERIES 2: FORBIDDEN RELATIONSHIP

The next morning.. yoonah came to young saeng's house to visit as early as 7am since she has the flight the night...

"Young seng's abeoji were about to leave..eomma is just behind his father...

"Good morning...she greeted...

"Eo ms.choi,,, what brought you here? abeoji asked..

"Ahhhhm i just want to visit Young saeng,,since,,i,,i mean,, i want to talk to him before i have my flight this evening...

"ahhh you are leaving? eomma asked

"Dee...i need to continue my study but i want to see young saeng oppa before i leave, can i see him?

"Ahh ye,, just go upstairs,,he always at his room so maybe you just go there and check...eomma said..

"Ahhh ye,, kamsahamnida...she bowed and went upstairs as abeoji left and eomma went to the kitchen..

"She knock  couple of times...no one is opening the door...so he just open the door...

"But as she open it she immediately notice that there are bottles of hard drinks that messed up the room with some liquids that poured on the floor...

"She widened her eyes and quickly sped up towards inside...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOUNGSAENG POV

"He was trying to open his eyes but what he sees were really blured...he wants to get up and washed his face but his world is spinning,, he can't see clearly..he wants to open his room to get some fresh air,,, his felt the tightness of his chest,,,

"He was crawling on his bed,,,he can't breath,,will i end up here? he mind it,, the tears flows as he flashback the image of hyun joong..

"He can't say what will happen now to him,, he can't breath but he thought of hyun joong..

"Hyun joong ah,, mianhae,,,i know i want to end my life but i want you to be with me, beside me..hyun joong ah...he keeps calling hyun joong while holding his chest....

"Someone is knocking couple of times...he heard and stared to the door trying to reach it but he can't even get off from his bed...

"The door opened...he closed his eyes as he saw a reflection of someone came in..he fell down to his bed once again

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HYUN JOONG POV

"he fell asleep at 5am but at 7am he suddenly felt strange...he heard someone is calling his name...no one around so mhe thought maybe he was just dreaming.. his eyes already wide open, he sat up from the bed..sweaty,,,he ruffled his hair and feel his heart beating too fast...he thought for a while..he went to the bathroom to get a shower...he spent almost 30 minutes inside the shower room..

"He was done showering when he saw a phone on his bed...he tilted his head and remembered to whom is that phone...

"Eoo.. it's ajjussi's phone...did i borrowed it again? he mumbled and near to his bed.. he pick it up and open,, as the light flash on the screen a message is already opened..

 the message:

        Hyun joong ah,,something had happened,, please make a call as soon as this  

        message reach you...

        PS: to whom is this number please tell hyun joong it is urgent...

 

"He checked to whom the message was from,, he saw the number and it was from kyu jong,,it wasn't registered but he knows his friend's numbers...

"He quickly press the call button...

"De yeobeosyo? kyu jong answered panting...

"Yahh it's me,,, what happen,, why were you panting like that? he asked..

"Can you go out now? we are heading to the hospital now,,,...

"Wae? who got hospitalized? he suddenly felt nervous as he asked..

"Hyun joong ah,,, young saeng,,, yoonah remember? she called,, she went to young saeng's house..

"Yahhhh tell me now what happen!!!! he yelled..

"hyun joong ah,, young saeng..kyu jong suddenly sniff and can't speak,,,

"Yahhh why are you like that? what happen to him?

"Oppa,,, young saeng oppa is in the hospital,, yoonah saw him fainted in his room,,..jiyoung grab the phone from kyu jong and said with the sad tone

"Mwo?

"Yoonah said,, young saeng oppa seems so drunk,, there are bottles of alcohol on his room...when she visited her this morning,,we asked her to help find out what is happening to him as you had told us,,,jiyoung continued..

"Mwo!!! he drank? no he can't drink...andwae!!! hyun joong sat down to his bed and felt so weaked as he knows young saeng can't drink too much it's not good for his heartbeat,, there is a harmful impact on his breathing..

"Oppa,, oppa,, yeobeoseyo?..oppa still there,, we are heading to the hospital now.. and jungmin oppa too..

"Where? what hospital?

"At seoul hospital.....

 

"He hung the phone and run outside but he was blocked..

"Sir.. you cant go... your father will get angry if you do..one of the bodyguard said..

"Jepal please let me go,,, i need to see young saeng...jepal...he plead..

"we can't sorry sir..

"He went in and looked for his key car to his father's office...he saw it on the drawer and soon starts his car..he start to make noise to the car horn..

"Sir please.. the bodyguard knock to the car window..

"Open the gate right now.. i need to go to the hospital right now..if abeoji asked you just tell them i had to go to the hospital..please i need to see him now....

"sir we can't...

"Open the gate!!! he yelled like a monster...the bodyguards went to the security guard and just open the gate...

"He sped up his car towards the hospital...

"He reach and immediately get to ask at the information area...

"He saw his friends look so gloomy and sad, worried and uneasy...with young saeng's mother sitting on the bench crying...

"Eomma stared at him....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FRIENDS POV

"Young saeng was ran to the hospital,, as soon as ms.choi saw young saeng fainted,,she called the mom and they called an ambulance to rushed him to the hospital...

"Eomma is crying,,,

"Ms. choi immediately called kyu jong,,,

"Jiyoung called out their friends and kyu jong sent a message to where they can reach hyun joong,,, they were running and rushing as hyun joong made the call, kyu jong can't talked as he can't control his tears...jiyoung grab the phone and just talk to hyun joong and soon the phone hung...

"at the hospital, they were all in with nicole comforting eomma...

"Hyun joong came... eomma stared to him..

"He bowed 90 degrees and turn to their friends...What happen to him?

"Ms.choi answered...i think he was drunk,, i entered his room but fainted as soon as i opened the door..he drunk to much..

"How many bottle? hyun joong asked...

"I saw maybe 5 bottles or i don't know,,ms.choi answered..

"Mwo? he sat down leaning to the wall...

"He can't do this.. he can't drink that much,, he will die...he cried and face palm himself...

"What do you mean? eomma interrupted...

"Auntie... young saeng can't drink that much,,, do you know why? everytime he do that he can't breath,, it was an impact on his breathing everytime he drink that much..don't you know that?hyun joong had the confident to talk young saeng eomma like that..

"eomma shook his head..what will happen now...she panicked..

"Why did you let him drink,,, auntie!!!!! hyun joong shouted as he was holding eomma's both shoulder.. do you know how much i checked him everytime he is with his other friends..i always checked him to avoid drinking.. i never let him drink that much...auntie..you should know your son well than me...

"But no one knows that he did that...kyu jong added trying to calm him...

"Is this what he meant? mianhae? is this the reason why he keeps telling me that he was sorry? hyun joong asked..this is my fault,,, i shouldn't let him go...

"Hyun joong ah don't blame yourself it's not your fault...jungmin sitted infront of him..

"I promised him not to leave him but i didn't.....

"You didn't.. it's not your fault...he was just depressed im sure...hyung jun added..

"But he knows the effect if he drink alcohol,, he purposely did this,,, hyun joong stood up..

"Calm down yourself first,,, jungmin calm him down...

"The light for the emergency room was off and soon the doctors went out with young saeng having the oxygen,,,they need to confined him once again...after he did get over what happen in japan..

"Eomma looked at his son laying with oxygen and dextrose and some tube that supports his breathing...

"Hyun joong went to young saeng until they reach his room...he was asleep....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Eomma and hyun joong talked to the doctor...

"Doctor,, what happen to my son...eomma asked..

"he was about to lose his breathing,,, good thing you rushed him to the emergency,,,but we couldnt assure that he was really safe now...

"You mean he is not well yet? hyun joong questioned..

"De...but we didn't find any damage on his heart..we can't point out what happen to him...

"He drunk too much...hyun joong response..

"You mean hard drinks?

"De...we went to the doctor before... we consulted why he was experiencing a breathing problem everytime he was drunk...they can't really know why,, his heart is healthy they said so maybe it was just an effect on his body everytime he take hard drinks...they advised him to avoid drinking too much.. but lately he was depressed and maybe he drank..hyun joong explains and lowered his head..

"Ahhh i see so maybe he was drunk last night and no one noticed about it so it went like this,,, good thing we able to recover his breathing,,, but for now,,he needs to take vitamins and remain the oxygen till his breathing went normal....don't make him suffer from depression and stressed it will take effect on him,,,crying is one of the reason why people lose some air,,,so we need to be careful...

"But he will be well soon right? hyun joong questioned again...

"we will examine him 24 hours and see the result tomorrow...ok just let us know if there's some problem..

"Kamsahamnida..eomma bowed and the doctor left the room..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOUNGSAENG POV

"all friends around him,,

"Kyu jong sitted beside him,,,

"He heard some noise,, murmuring,,,he can't open his eyes yet.. i am still breathing,,, or did i died? where am i...i can't see any... he thought..

"Where is hyun joong? keeps talking on his thought...but i hear some voices...

"He open his mouth and tried to talk...h-y-u-n-j-o-o-n-g..he formed to his lips in a very low tone...

"He heard some noise calling hyun joong....he is here,, where is he,, i want to see him..

"Hyun joong ah,,, a tear fell again,, he can't avoid to tear up,,,

"young saeng ah, I am here... he heard a voice, is this hyun joong? i feel his warm hands,, this voice.. i know he is this voice talking to me... and soon he stopped from talking,, as he felt a warm hand holding his tighlty..

...

...

...

HYUN JOONG POV

"the doctor left...

"Hyun joong ah palli..palli..jungmin called..

"He ran quickly and immediately checked on young saeng..

"He was talking,,i think he's calling you..kyu jong told..

"Hyun joong ah,,, young saeng whispered in very low tone..

"Young saeng ah,, i am here,,he response while wiping the tear that fell down from his closed eyes...and hold tightly the hand..

"Don't talk please.. don't cry,, im already here..i will take care of you,, please be well....

"He glance at the hand,, he was holding it but in surprise to him young saeng was holding it tightly,,,he smiled and want to cry...

...

"Eomma went teary as he saw how young saeng calm down after hyun joong talked to him..

"But soon..mr.heo came with ms.ahn...

"Hyun joong ah is he ok? ms.ahn asked..

"Hyun joong nodded,,, he just need rest...he said

"Mr. heo was about to go with hyun joong....

"eomma hold abeoji to stop him,, abeoji looked at eomma,,,eomma shook her head...

"what happen to him? ms.ahn asked again..

"He drank,,he was drunk,,,hyun joong looked at the sleeping figure infront of them as he brushed young saeng's hair...

"soju? beer? 

"Soju...he answered,,

"Waeyo? he can't drink that...

"The doctor said,, he is ok for now but he is still under observation until tomorrow,, but we need to be careful,, he can't be stressed out,, he needs to stop crying...it's not good for his situation right now..it might caused severe breathing problem..

"Ms.ahn patted hyun joong's back..don't worry he'll be ok soon...

"Noona, i want to be with him,,beside him, i don't want him to suffer like this but eotteokke,, i can't do something...

"Hyun joong ah... i know young saeng needs you now..you have to be strong for him,,he will fight with this i know...

"i am afraid,,, he keeps telling me he was sorry..i know he intentionally did this..he knows he can't drink but he did..i think he wants to end his life..i want him to live...i always dream he was so sad,,i keep running towards him but i can't reach him no matter what i do..

"Don't worry,,young saeng will not leave us,,he will stay with you,, he will stay with us, as long as you are beside him he will be strong...i know he get his strength on you i know it,, he will be fine if he knows you are beside him.. kyu jong interrupted..

"Abeoji went out as he heard the conversation..eomma just followed...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mr.kim came with the bodyguards..he saw young saeng's parents outside,,,they greeted each other and asked how is their son...

"They went in and there they saw hyun joong...

"All stood up and so as well as hyun joong but not breaking his hold on young saeng...

"Hyun joong kaja..mr.kim said in a calm tone..

"Abeoji,,let me stay here until young saeng is fine...

"Son it will just make it worst if he wakes up infront of you and meet you again,, don't tire us...just follow us..

''The bodyguards went to hyun joong and tried to get him...

"He was still holding young saeng,,,as they step away from young saeng,,, the hands is still tightly holding on hyun joong's hand...

"They all notice it,,,

"Hyun joong ah... kyu jong called and everyone looked at young saeng...he was tearing,,,face has no expression,,,but the tears were flowing continuously..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

....ahhhh nose bleed....here it is... i will update tomorrow again,, coz i can't do another chapter tonight,,,,enjoy reading while tears flowing...