CHAPTER 84: HE LEFT ME?

OTHER SIDE OF LOVE SERIES 2: FORBIDDEN RELATIONSHIP

Few days later...

HYUN JOONG POV

"We came back to the office after a few hours of discussions with our staffs about the new promotional activity for the new found product..

"The new product were came out as a new brand of soap where it is the first trial so we have to get the opinion of the market,, as part of marketing department we could think of some promotional fliers and some advertisements via air...

"We have different task,, well since i can get along with people,, i am in advertising on tv,, and my beloved young saeng in paper advertisements..

"The discussion is perfectly done and the works are perfectly distributed to each and everyone,, but yeah we have to work separately and just we met in the office just after the work with our own group..*sighed* i never thought this would be so tiring and we have to miss each other for long hours....mumbling on mind while we are at our own table..

 

"are you ok? young saeng went closer to him and tried to pat him on the back seeing him stretching and holding his back head..

''de im ok,, i was just had crumps all over my body after talking so much and discussing with the staff,, he answered..you? he asked in return..

"It's ok,,, young saeng pouted as he stared to him in the eyes..

"Wae? you look unwell though you said you're ok,, something wrong?

"Geunyang,, from today on,, we have to work separately...

"You worried about that? don't you have confident on you working alone?

"I have but,,,,

"You don't want to be apart from me? aren't you?

"Young saeng nodded and return to his table and pretend to browse the files that they had discussed a while ago..

"he went to young saeng kneeling down infront of him,,you don't have to be sad...it was just part of a work and what to be sad? we go to work together and go home together and meet here in the office after working with our staff,,this is just temporary and we could get back in normal after we settle all.. and make this project successful,, this is our first project and so we need to do everything so that we won't disappoint the board..do you get me?

"I doubt if we can still have more time together,,,

 (brief description of their work: marketing is part of every company small or large companies,,it has four areas what we called 4 P's,, product itself, pricing department, place/distribution or knowing your customers and then the promotion,,,both of them were under promotion activity where there is different source on how to promote products,, through advertisements via tv, radio, internet etc and through printing like pamplets, couplons, sample pack that were distributed on malls, shopping center and other stalls,, etc,,, hyun joong were incharge in the advertisements on different networks while young saeng is on printing materials,,,)

"just be patient,, we are now in the work,, we're not in school,, we have to work hard,, we need to earn more,,,now im asking you again do you get what i mean?

"I understand...young saeng response..

"Suddenly someone opened the door and they didn't had the chance to stood up seeing the person was already in,,

"The two just looked at the person without moving from their position,,

"Ahh im sorry sir,, im sorry,, hyun joong's secretary came in and apologize immediately and bowed continuously...

"Wait it's ok,,, he said when the secretary is about to leave...anything you want?

"the secretary glared at young saeng and bit her lip in shyness...

"Don't worry,,, don't think too much.... anyway,, i was just comforting him,, he felt unwell so i am just checking him.. hyun joong thought of a reason since they were not really doing anything except for he was kneeling infront of young saeng..

"Ahh do you want me to bring medicine sir? the secretary offered..

''no need to,,, i just felt tired i think,,im ok now,,, young saeng said and turn to his table.

"while hyun joong stood up and sat to his chair that was just right beside young saeng's chair and lean unto his table..so what were you up to? he asked grabbing the pen on his table and played with it with his fingers..

"Ahh ye,, you missed one paper to sign in sir...

"jeongmal? he smiled looking at the stunned lady still hesitant to come closer..

"come closer,, don't be afraid aigoo,, we don't eat you,,,you are working with us half a month already,, you have to be comfortable with us,,, we can't do the work better if you keep distant to us...

 

YOUNG SAENG POV

"he chuckled after hyun joong had told the secretary...do as what your boss is saying,,, he uttered and look at hyun joong with fierce in eyes,,,

"ahem *cough*,, hyun joong saw him glared and avoid it to continue..give me the papers..

"Tskk you should had signed them all,, you are so careless,, he scold him

''the secretary gave it to hyun joong to sign.

"he turn around when hyun joong glared back at him and played with his chair..

"A few minutes later his secretary knock and came in too..

"What? did i missed a signature too? he coldly asked his secretary..

"No sir,,,i was just here to give you your schedule...the lady startled from young saeng's cold stare and voice..

"You are scarying your secretary,,, hyun joong said while giving the papers back to his secretary and left...

"wae? am i that scary? he raise his one eyebrow and looked at the secretary still standing few steps away,,,

"Ahhh you're not... you look so amazing when you stare,,,aren't he? hyun joong smiled and asked the secretary,,

"ahhh ehhh, sir,,, the secretary stuttered..

"ok give me my schedule... young saeng who realize that his secretary is all in scared situation called her to give the schedule and checked..

"Yes sir,,, she get near and open the file of schedule,,,

"Young saeng checked it  glared to his secretary who was now busy explaining and dictating every details...and gave to hyun joong after to show his also...

"She look so scared... hyun joong laughed at young saeng as the lady step out of the room...

"wae..? i did nothing,,,

"Let see how long your secretary lasts if you continue being cold to her..

"Tskkkk,, whatever... im hungry nothing to do right? can we have our lunch now,, well it's already 11.. young saeng said rubbing his tummy..

"Ok,, kaja,,,hyun joong agreed..

"As they went out and open the door they heard the secretaries talking,,, he grabbed hyun joong who was walking infront of him and hide at the plant just near the door and tried to eavesdrop since their secretaries table were just near the door too.....

*the conversation:

YS sec: yahhh is your boss scary?

HJ sec: ani,, he always smile and make me comfortable..

YS sec: lucky you,,,

HJ sec: waeyo? your boss seems ok too...and he look so soft and he is cute,,

YS sec: jinjja,, but he looked cold and he is always serious,,,,,so scary,,,i think i never saw him smile yet.. he might be really cute if he smile like your boss...

HJ sec: really well never saw him too..anyway,, but they are really close i think,, they were like brothers,,,

YS sec: but they were, i mean they have different attitude....i had wished to have a boss who i cannot be scared off..

 

"Hyun joong was laughing quietly as possible with all positive complements for him and negative to young saeng from their secretaries..

"He elbowed him in the stomach,,,

"Yahhh why did you hit me that hard?!!! hyun joong suddenly shout and frowned as he revealed himself.... 

"Ayyy,, so noisy,,, young saeng revealed himself too and run to the front door before the two will see them behind the plant...

"The two lady stood up immediately as they heard a shout from the door and to see their boss standing just outside the door...They bowed their hands,,,and puzzled at how long they were at the door already..

"Young saeng chuckled and zip his mouth revealing his dimpled cheek trying to be serious and avoid to burst in laughing...

"They pass through the two lady who was pinned on their place,,,hyun joong smiled looking at young saeng..

"young saeng slap him on the arm..yahhh,,

"why you always hitting me? hyun joong complained as a tease..

"Young saeng turn around again,,,eo by the way you can take your lunch now since we will be having our lunch too...

"Hyun joong wrap his one arm around young saeng's neck and tighten the grip in tease,,,while walking..

"While young saeng remove the arm and pushed him...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Same routine everyday,,, going to work together, going home together but sometimes they had to go separate ways...so young saeng really needs his car with him,,,,

"hyun joong always out since he was monitoring the advertisements on TV,, filming about it... talking to various network to negotiate about releasing the TV ads...

"While young saeng just stays at the company preparing and printing some pamphlets and just ask his staff to distribute in some stalls while he was negotiating in the shopping center managers...

 

*one day....

YOUNGSAENG POV

"Mr. Kim aren't here yet? he asked his secretary as he went out of the office..

"Not yet sir...

"Eo by the way.. are you still scared of me? he asked smirking with the lady infront of him...

"Ahhh,,, sir,, no sir,,,

"good,, then sorry for the last time i scared you,,,he said,,, just be used with me,, i don't eat people,,,i just don't easily get to be close with everyone like hyun joong..

"Nothing to worry sir...

"Ok tell me if they already here,, he told her and went in the office again....

 

SECRETARIES POV

"The secretary sighed in relief as young saeng went in the office...

"As the moment he sat down Hyun joong's secretary came ....

"Where is your boss,, she asked,,

"Wae? he gone home,,, he just drop me here to get my things and left already....

"Mwo? are you sure?

"Wae?

"yahhh my boss still here,, he was waiting for mr. kim.. eotteokke..?

"It's already off work,, why he isn't go home yet..

"Molla,,, he was waiting to your boss,, since we were done with the meeting...

"eotteokke,,, you had to call and inform me about it so that i had told my boss,, you had my number aren't you?...

"I didn't thought of that,, i thought you two will come back here together...

"Go to mr. heo and inform her..

"Ahh jinjja...

"Palli....

"Arrasseo... she breath deeply first before knocking...

 

YOUNGSAENG POV

"He heard a knock and immediately stood up excitedly...come in...he response..

"Sir,,, she slowly came in...

"They're here already?

"Ani sir,,, only his secretary came back..

"Mwo? where is her boss?

"Ahmmm she told me that mr. kim already go home...

"What? he's gone home? ahh jinjjaa,, i don't have my car,, how did he go home just like that?! he yelled..

"Sir,, mianhaeyo,,,,

"Ok,,, go home now,, he loosened his necktie as he walked out from the office irritatedly and face really crumpled as if he wants to kill someone....

"Sir,, she called..

"Young saeng turn around,, what?

"your bag sir,,, she lift the bag infront of him with head bowed down..

"He sighed,,, ok,, go home now,,, don't forget to lock the eoffice,,,he said calmly and conitue to walk...

"He walk on the hallway as the employees bowed down to him,, he talk to the reception area and ask them if there is available car to use..Good thing there is an available company car so he use it to go home...

 

HYUN JOONG POV

"he drop his secretary in the company to grab the things,,,

"Is he home already? he mumbled before stopping the car infront of the entrance while looking at his watch.....

"Sir why don't you check him out first...

"Ahh no need maybe he's home already,,it's already off work..ok see you tomorrow..

"He drove his car home,,,,without thinking of making a call since his phone was dead..

"As he enter to young saeng's unit... it's all silent,,, no young saeng is around....so he decided to go to his unit,, maybe young saeng is there,, is what he had thought of..

"He entered his unit but no young saeng too...omo! he's not home yet.. he laughed worried...

''He grab his charger and switch on his phone immediately,,,messages continue to pop out and some record of miss calls..aisshhh im dead,,,he mumbled

"He read some,, a lot of messages with one content,,, OEDIEYAAAAA!!!!!

"the tiger is mad again.....

"he change his clothes quickly and he heard his phone ringing...

"Ne.. yeo--yeobeose-yo?

"Yaahhhh!!!!! where are you? a yell from the speaker was heard so loud...

"Im here at home,,

"Eodie? im home already..

"Wait i'll go there im at my unit,,, he hung the phone and unplug his charger and run towards young saeng's unit..

 

 

YOUNGSAENG POV

"he reach home and didn't found any hyun joong,,, he called

"Ne.. yeo--yeobeose-yo? hyun joong picked the phone and stuttered in answering..

"Yaahhhh!!!!! where are you? he yelled

"Im here at home,, hyun joong answered like a scared kid

"Eodie? im home already.. young saeng whined

"Wait i'll go there im at my unit,,,the phone hung..

 

"Jinjja i will kill you today...he burst in anger...

"The sound of dialling was heard,,  he stood up just infront of the door with cross arm and fierce look..

"he saw a smiling hyun joong who was already in a house clothes just standing in the opened door..

"Hyun joong slowly close the door,,,and held young saeng on waist towards the living room...

"How long have you been home? he asked...

"Just 15 minutes i think.. i thought you were home already...hyun joong tries to explain anmd tighten his hug to him..

"You know i didn't bring my car today right?

"you didn't? 

"yahhhh!!! i ride with you this morning how could i bring my car with me,, unless i can slip it to my bag..he rolled his eyes..

"Mianhae,,, please,,, hyun joong turn to face him and planted a soft kiss on the lips..

"Do you think you will get me with that kiss?

"jinjja mianhae...we finish just after work hours,, you just had to go home and don't wait for me..

"So it's my fault?

"aniya.. it's not like that,,,ok i will repay next time,, just forgive me this time...

"Argghhhh jinjja,, young saeng wiggle and sat up on the couch...i am supposedly be angry ahh jinjja...you left me alone good thing there is available car in the company..

"Mianh mianh,, i'll inform you next time.. hyun joong said raising his right hand as a sign of promise and cup young saeng's gloomy face..

"young saeng sighed as he fell his body on the couch...

"I will cook for you,,,what do you want? hyun joong inched his face to him as he knelt down to leveled him...

''whatever im not in the mood...i will rest first...he said and stood up with his hair so messed up

"Hyun joong fixed the fringe of him...and keeps apologizing

"He stare so devilishly and went to the bed room..

"Go washed up first and change before you rest...! hyun joong  shouted...ahhh jinjja i thought i will be dying today,,it makes me go crazy,,he mumbled while rubbing his back head and felt relieve,,,

"He cooked while young saeng fell asleep...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NICOLE SHORT POV

"de oppa im already here,, eodiya? he answered her phone immediately as it was rang..

"Im at the arrival area,,just take the car here...

''eo arrasseo,, jamkan...she response back and hung the phone..

"She drove the car up to the arrival area to pick someone who was waiting for her...

"Eo oppa mianh it's a bit traffic,, lots of cars on the way here....she smiled as she was hugged by that person,,,

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

.....waahhhhh nicole is having ahemmm keke...but don't be too much happy for our hyunsaeng they still have to struggle to everything and watch carefully for nicole who knows,,,haha because my mind is always changing....keke