CHAPTER 88: THE FILMING

OTHER SIDE OF LOVE SERIES 2: FORBIDDEN RELATIONSHIP

"after a day would be the filming day..

"The set is busy,, the staffs were decorating, junsu assists the staff to how they put the lay outs and graphics as a bckground effect,, he monitored every single angle,, while hyun joong was preparing to the instruction of the director,,,,the female casts is not yet at the set..

"Hyun joong was sighing and breathing deeply as if he was waiting for the bride to come...

 

NICOLE POV

"chest pumping too fast,, bouncing too hard,, rapidly beating,,,eotteokke,,,! appa you are so mean,, why were you doing this to me....? she face palm himself..

 

*flashback (phone conversation)

"Eo appa,, why did you call out again? she answered the phone immediately..

"ahh the director for hyun joong's commercial called me,, they want you to be the female lead..so you have to go there the day after tomorrow,,,arraji? her appa told her..

"appa,, i refused to do the work and you want me to be involved to that project? she frowned as if her father is infront of her to see her pitiful act....

"Ani,,,i approved it already so no matter what you have to do the job,,

"appa...jepal huh,,just find other female lead...

"Just go there,,,im hanging now,,,

"Wait appa,, whose the male lead?  she asked but her father hang up already..appa,, appa,, yeobeoseyo? ahhh jeongmal..

*end

 

"She was just actually waiting on the office,, doesn't know what to do....

"Miss,,, we are starting now,,you can go to the set now...a staff called out..

"ahhh ye,, jamkan,,,whose the male lead? she asked..

"ahh you will meet him,, he's at the set already... the staff replied and walked out in a rush...

"Ahhh ja--ja-jamkan,,tskkk,,she pouted and breath, exhaling inhaling and cleared before walking out of the office and look at the mirror once again...

 

"She reach the set,, junsu is there...she went to junsu first as he roam his eyes on the set and found him,,

"eo,,,nicole...ready? junsu laughed in tease..

"Oppa,, why are you laughing at me?

"Ani you gave me the work that is supposedly yours to avoid and look whose here? still working with them...

"And so im not really working with him,, i just need to be with the male lead and do my job...she rolled her eyes and cross her arms..

"Junsu chuckled,, do you know who is the male lead?

"Not yet,, they said he's here already.. she replied while looking around expecting to see a male artists or what..

"Don't try to look around,, you know who he is...

''Mwo?

"Hyun joong,,,

"MWO?

"junsu nodded in teasing ,,he is..

"jeongmal..aisshhhh,,, this must be crazy..why he?

"molla.. the director and producer agreed to it,,,

"He knows that i am the female lead?

"Yes,, we mentioned it at the meeting,,,he tries to convince the director but he can't do anything about it...

"eotteokke?

"wae? nervous? still can't stand around him?

"ohh..she bowed and flip her hair to the back..

"What do we do now? you must do it,, junsu sitted and suddenly asked..you still like him? you still have feelings for him? he was anticipating for a good answer..

"Oppa...

"It's ok,, im just here to be your support..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The director called out to start...She stood up to the center,,,

"'Hyun joong came, wave as a greet and gave a force smile.. she response,,They were awkward,, no one is talking or even move..their feet seems to be pinned on the white floor.. and they were like statue that shines because of the white flowery background of the set..

"Feel at ease,, so that we can do this work done quickly...the director told them..he instructed them what to do,,,the first scene was success...until skinship is needed...

"Ok hyun joong ssi try to carress nicole ssi's face and skin feel it softly just like touching a baby's skin...passionately and being mezmerize...ok?

"The two look at each other and didn't move for seconds..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HYUN JOONG POV

"*crap this scene,, what mezmerize,,,

"He glance to where other staff were standing,, then young saeng suddenly came,,

"He saw him greeted junsu,,,and offered him to sit..

"He can't concentrate...seeing him talking to junsu talking closely like whispering...

 

*cut,,,the director shouted,,,hyun joong ssi,, just feel the softness,,nicole ssi just be calm,, feel at ease,, don't feel stiff....relax your body,,tilted your head a little showing your neck...

 

"Dee...the two response...

"what the hell are we doing...nicole murmured....

"Just what was instructed,,, i want to be done quickly..

"If you want to finish this quickly,, i want too more than you want.. nicole stared sharply to hyun joong..

"Hyun joong saw the two laughing to each other...why are they laughing like that...this kid never listen to me...he mumbled in low tone,,

''wae? nicole asked and looked to where hyun joong fiercely eyeing on something,,,,she saw the two too... jealous?

"He smirked and start as the director told them...

 

*cut!!! the director shouted again...nicole,, your body looks like a cold body,,,relax yourself...hyun joong ssi,, do as what you did..

 

"If you want to finish this, then can you do it properly,,, hyun joong grinned while looking towards junsu and young saeng who comfortably  talking closely and laughing...

"wae,, eager to be with young saeng oppa? nicole tease...

''de,, wae? i don't want him to be with junsu alone..he grinned..is there a problem with that?

"Tskk nicole chuckled,,as if oppa will take him,,she murmured..

"They started again..

 

"Ok cut!!! lets take a break first,,then we will be proceed to the next,,,change the background now,,,

 

"he immediately went off the set and went to young saneg,,,

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOUNGSAENG POV

"He visited the set,,, and saw it was starting already...he saw junsu and greeted each other..

"Junsu gave a chair to him...

"Gomawo,, so how's the filming? he asked comfortably with junsu..

"So far no NG's till this part,, they looked really awkward..Junsu answered..

"He smirked,,,of course they do feel that,,, 

"ahmmm hyun joong seems already notice you came....

"he must,,,

 

"Cut... the director shouted...

 

"seems having a hard time...junsu sighed..

"I think it's a wrong idea that i came here....he utterd..

"wae?

"Look at them they can't work properly..

"Aniya,, it's good for you to be here...this is like a set up for us,,,junsu laughed...

"he laughed in response...

"So how are you? junsu asked..

"Im fine.. doing good...

"Seems so...both of you really had strong guts,,,

"we need to...we survived for how many years,,,how about you?

"Good than before..

"so both of you got closer? since when? he asked pointing to nicole..

"I studied overseas right.. we met there unexpectedly,,we met couple of times and so we got closer..

"are you two ....dating? he raise his eyebrow..

"Molla,, she can't get over about your hyun joong,,im just helping her to get over and accept like what i did to you...

"Ahemm,, he cleared his throat and swallowed his saliva..

"Junsu patted him on the shoulder,,,mian,,,

"It's ok...

 

*Cut!!! the director shouted again,,,ok  have a break..back ground change..

 

"junsu stood up as hyun joong came to their location...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HYUN JOONG POV

"what brings you here? he asked as he reach to where young saeng is...

"Mworago? you told me to go here...

"and what were you two talking about? obviously you're having fun with him...

"Nugu?

"Who else you were talking a while ago?

"ahh junsu? Nothing,, ...

"Nothing but you were enjoying? laughing... and why you need to talk to him that close?

"You want us to shout out what we are talking about? were talking about us,,about him..

"so you did talk to him huh.,, i told you to accompany me here not to talk to anyone...

"What do you want me to do,, you are at the set filming,,you want me to be get near to you,,,he offered me to sit,,,you want me to reject his offer?

"De..you just have to sit somewhere else...

"Non sense...you just have told me not to go here...young saeng turn his back and walk out of the filming room..

"He followed and grab his arm as they went out...where are you going?

"I'll go home,,,you don't need me here anyway,,,we will just create any arguments...

"You will not,, just stay and stay where i told you to stay...

"Yahhh were you that jealous of him?

"wae..can't i? as if i don't know how desperate he is to get you before...

"Yahhh that's past already don't bring it now?

"Geunyang i was just....

"It's all non sense,, junsu doesn't have any feelings for me now...as i told you he accepted the truth already...

"just don't be close to him...i

"for what reason,, for goodness sake hyun joong,,you were just paranoid over him....

"Then i will always be paranoid if you were with other guys or other girls,,,,i can be at ease  to him if he will get married already..by then i don't mind if you will talk to him...

"Ahhhh cham...what's that behaviour of you now? why you suddenly been like that..im not running away from you,,no one would attempt to kidnapped me...and he will not kidnapped me or steal or whatever word that will describe what you were thinking...

"keumanhae..just follow me...

''They went in,, young saeng seems to be alone on the corner wherein junsu can't be with him due to that being busy discussing with the directors on how the graphics will supposedly work...

 

*ok let's start now....the staff called...

 

NICOLE POV

"Junsu came to the set to change the backgrounds...

"he went to nicole first and asked her how is the filming..

"it's ok,,, just feel a little nervous...oppa,,,you still like young saeng oppa?

"Mwo?

"I mean,, you two seems closer than before...she pouted..

''wae? curious?

''Ahmmm,, you were enjoying with his company,,,i saw you both...

"junsu glared at her,,

"why you can be comfortably talking to him,, isn't you once desire for him?

"De...wae? i told you,, im done with it...i am fine with us being friends...

"You don't like him anymore?

"Ahmm maybe,,, 

"Geunde...oppa, the way you stare at him,,,it's,,,it is different...

"what do you mean?

"Why asking me that..you seems you like him still...she murmured..

"Nicole? wae suddenly curious if i like him still...upset that i became closer with your rival..

"You are supposedly looking after me but you are busy with him,,,she mumbled and turn around to go,,,

"wait...junsu grab her arm..you look upset or,,jealous? junsu tease and emphasized the word....

"Aniya,, what jealous you are talking about,, i don't even have the right,,,she mumbled and suddenly blushed..

"Junsu laughed at the rosey blush of nicole on the cheeks...you are blushing,,waeyo?

"It,, it is my make up,,,i,,i am,,im not blushing,, nicole cup her face and run......

"What's happening to me? are you blushing nicole? jealous? surely it's not..ashhhh she shook her head...while sitting on the corner till the director calls for the next scene...

"I have to do this well....nicole,,cheer up,,be attentive,,relax,,,you can do it...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 3rd scene was done,,,,the director calls out for the wnd of filming for today..

''All gathered together including Young saeng still to where hyun joong told him to be staying...

"Ok we're done for this,, tomorrow will be the bath tub scene so please rest well.. the director revealed the next scenes..

"Mwo? bath tub? what do we do in the tub? hyun joong asked...

"well nicole will be inside while you were outside just sit on the edge,,,something like that,,or we can think better than that...

"Do i need to be off clothes...nicole questioned in worry...

"Ahmmm just half of it,, i mean just show you shoulders and we can do tricks on that..

"And me? hyun joong asked.. 

"we will think about that.. actually you don't have to be or what...

"Hyun joong sighed in relief...

"After several questions everyone emptied the room,,, leaving the four,,,

"Kaja...junsu told nicole....

"Hyun joong went to young saeng...let's go...

"young saeng stood up speechless and walked out not waiting for hyun joong to walk with him...

"Hyun joong followed him.

"junsu and nicole looked each other and shrugged..

"Oppa,, did they fight?

"Molla,,, hyun joong was sharply staring at young saeng a while ago at breaktime...

"Jinjja,,,he was jealous on you,,,nicole said and smiled..

"Jinjja?,, then you were jealous of young saeng?

"Aniya,,i told you im not....nicole turn and walked...

 

 

HYUN JOONG POV

"Upset?

"why would i,, young saeng response seriously..

''Upset that i disallow you to be with junsu?

"Again? bringing that topic again? you better shut up now...

"Wae,, because obviously you are...

"Just stop your nonsense jealousy over him,,you will not benefitted yourself with that...

"nonsense huh,, ok,,,you do say that word,,jealous? kurae don't you ever ever be jealous to nicole too,,,

"I won't,, i told you,, this is work...tomorrow? at the tub? it's nothing...definitely i won't be getting jealous over it...young saeng assured..

''Deee,,, you really know how to say nice words today,,, let's see then...hyun joong response

"Of course...so if i were you just stop being so paranoid over junsu...young saeng grinned and went in the car...

"hyun joong chuckled...what a nice conversation...he start the engine and drive recklessly...

"yahhh!!!! do you plan to die? if you wish to have suicidal attempt,, just drop me out of the car,,,drive carefully,,,! young saeng shouted as his back was pinned to his seat...

"Ani,, i don't have,,he grinned,,,and drove it normally,,,,

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...is this fine,,keke,,,to be continue for the next scene..keke,,,,,thanKyu all,,,, hope you enjoy this part,,,to dandelion,, dear her father still wants hyun joong to be her daughter's hubby that's why keke,,still hoping and it was unexpected that hyun joong got a contract to their ads company...hope it helps