CHAPTER 87: THE ADS

OTHER SIDE OF LOVE SERIES 2: FORBIDDEN RELATIONSHIP

 

 
 
The next day..
 
NICOLE POV
 
"Oppa let's meet today..i have a favor,, and i got a work for you..she grabbed her phone and immediately called junsu as she woke up in the morning..
 
"wae?,,junsu on the other line asked
 
"Are you busy today?
 
"Ani.. ok let's meet then..
 
*end phone call
 
 
 
"She rushed to get dressed and meet junsu as she had told her father to introduce him, she will introduce him to his father as a replacement for the project...
 
"After an hour they met just nearby her father's office...
 
"What are we doing here? junsu asked her looking at the building..
 
"Well oppa,, i have a favor,, please accept the work arraji?
 
"wait what work? you didn't mention it to me...
 
"Graphic lay outs,, you are an art graduate right? and your family business is about printing and lay out designs..
 
"Wae? what about it?
 
"Then work to my father's company...
 
"Why would i accept the work? i can work on my father's business.
 
"Please,,, appa wants me to work in our ads business..
 
''So why don't you try?
 
"I can't,, the customer we are dealing with is hyun joong oppa's project..
 
"Junsu just raise his eyebrow and asked..wait,, you are asking me to work with him?
 
"Not exactly,, just make a lay out for them..please oppa.. i really can't do that..
 
"Andwae,, just do it yourself...
 
"You want me to forget him right..if you won't help me with this,, how can i avoid him...
 
''Tshhh,,using that as an excuse huh..kurae,,,he sighed and face palm himself...
 
"I can be with you that time don't worry i can still go to the office to see you,, i just don't want to be alone with him..
 
"Do i have a choice? seems like i will be baby sitter of you,,
 
"Nicole clung unto junsu's arm,, oppa,, you'll help me right?
 
"Junsu frowned,,,
 
"Kaja,,i will tell appa about this,,,,don't worry this is just temporary,, this is only for this project then you can quit then,,
 
"Before junsu had spoken words, he was already drag by nicole at the office and introduce him to his father..
 
"Her father accepted him as a part timer after few questions about experiences and knowledge about the work..Since junsu's family run a business related to it so it was considered and was hired for the project...
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
They were conducting the final plan and discussing it to the board,,, both of them explains their proposals on how they will catch the attention of the market about the new product,,,They already told the board that they already talked to all the possible people who can help and who will make it possible,, (i wont express the complete proposal here)
 
"The proposal was approved,,and so young saeng's staff and dealings start at the shopping center giving sample products and distributing the units that will be serve as trial in beauty products stall and to the passers..
 
"While on the other hand hyun joong was dealing to the ads agency..
 
 
 
HYUN JONG POV
 
"he rushed up to the ads agency to where the filming will set..
 
"He met the one making the back grounds and lay outs for the set..from walls and designs, and also the effects..
 
"Annyeong haseyo,,the lady manager greeted hyun joong politely,,,
 
''ah ye annyeong haseyo....he greeted back..
 
"De,, this is junsu ssi,, the one who will work for us together with the art directors..the lady introduced,,,junsu greeted back,,
 
"eo.. you are working here? hyun joong amused..
 
"ah yeah just a part time,,,anyway nicole just ask me a favor to take the job...
 
"Nicole?
 
"yes,, you don't know,, this is one of their ads business,,
 
"Molla,, because i deal with the manager only..
 
"ahhh i see,, nice to be working with you...junsu smiled and sit..
 
"Yes me too,,,
 
''they start to discuss everything with hyun joong's mind about nicole as the owner..
 
"Ahmmmm anyway,, we need to have a girl and a guy for this right,, i already mentioned it right? one of the producer said..
 
''Ah ye de...i already asked the director to provide about that... 
 
"we already selected an artist but only a girl but don't have response yet,, and the male lead will be you maybe,,,well your pretty popular to the netizens since you are the son of a known businessmen,,,the problem is,, we need to start the filming sooner and we can't make to wait for the female artists,,,maybe we should have choose someone...
 
"Me? can't you just take some artists?
 
"we discuss about it,, but you suit for the type,,,,anyway convenient to do...you will not pay for the artists if you will do the part...
 
"All were thinking,,and he was thinking more about it since they were lacking of time..
 
"One of the crew suggested...why don't we try to asked miss nicole..the daughter of our boss..
 
"Eoo,, not a bad idea.. staff starts murmuring..
 
"Mwo? you mean nicole? he thought and flash what junsu had said that nicole is the daughter of the owner of this advertising company...
 
"Junsu just kept silent and didn't interrupt,,he sighed in deep and thought mumbling to his mind,,nicole,you can't really hide and avoid it..
 
"Ok then, tomorrow will be the start of the filming,, then asked Mr.Jung about his daughter,,
 
 
 
"after the meeting he came back to the office...mumbling,, what the heck,, why is it me and nicole at the end...what will i do? ahhhh i have no time to think..im running out of  time,,,his mind was rolling and tumbling uside down...
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
YOUNGSAENG POV
 
"he finally got rest after promoting the new product outside...He was waiting at the office when hyun joong came in without in his right sense..
 
"Hyun joong...he called...no answer..
 
"Hyun joong...he called again,,,still no answer,,
 
"Kim hyun joong ssi..he called for the third time, still no response,,,
 
"he stood up from his seat and went closer to hyun joong..he cup the face through his hands and inch his face staring to the out of minded person infront of him..he looked behind towards the door and turn to him again giving a quick peck on lips to hyun joong....
 
"owwhhhh,, that so sweet? hyun joong uttered in serious face..
 
''yahhh what happen to you im calling you many times already...
 
"jinjja.. since when will you were here?
 
"I came before you,,tsk,,, he chuckled and sitted on the table...so what happen now? you look like a zombie walking straight without minding whose beside you..
 
"Ahhh nothing just some problems with the filming of commercial..
 
"Wae?
 
"we can't find a good female artists for it..
 
"why don't you conduct audition...
 
''No time for that,, they didn't told me about it earlier i thought they will provide about it as i told them to do...
 
"yahhh,, you are the one to choose for the casts not others...jinjja you have to choose the better one,,don't rely to others...
 
"i know but i had no time so i asked one of the staff, they agree,, they told me they knew some so i've been confident about that matter,, they found one but got no assurance yet..and....hyun joong stopped and look at him
 
"And?
 
"They put me as the male cast..hyun joong sighed..
 
"Mwo? he frowned and asked..
 
"Have no choice,, they didn't inform me about this..
 
''argghhh.. what a failure..yahhhh you didn't organize this well are you?
 
"look,, they just gave us a moth to do everything,, what will you expect? compare to yours,, this is much complicated work...
 
"ahhh ok,,,complaining huh,, why you didn't asked for help?,,,then who would be your partner?
 
"ahmmmm actually it is the one i am thinking of,,,
 
"what? why?
 
"Don't get mad ok...
 
"I can't promise...
 
"I won't tell you then..
 
"Just tell me,,! he slap him on the arm..
 
"ahmmm,,, hyun joong click his tongue while rubbing his arm...they chose nicole instead,,he said in low volume...
 
"Nicole? you mean NICOLE...he asked and emphasized..
 
"yes.. hyun joong nodded..
 
"how can she be involved into this?
 
"She is the daughter of the owner on that ads company,,,,
 
''Yaahhhhh!!!! another failed...working with her and im sure there is skinship on that commercial,, it's a beauty soap,, ahhh jeongmal...he irritatedly said..
 
"If you want to volunteer yourself instead of me,, then it will be ok and fine,,you want to replace me?...
 
"Mwo? aniya,, ok,,, i won't be affected...he sighed again bowing his head facing his tummy..
 
"and you can't believe this,,, junsu is one of the set designer..
 
"Mworago? huh,, your project is full of surprise huh..what the hell,,,
 
"Then you can help me there so that nicole won't be near me..
 
"Ahh kurae... nice idea,, anyway,, not boring,, i can talk to junsu then..
 
"yahhh i will bring you there not to talk to junsu but to accompany me..
 
"Then you want me to watch all your skinships to nicole while filming,,,he stood up and went to his table...
 
"Yahhh! try to be close to him and you will see...hyun joong pointed him..
 
"yahhh,,! he response,, try to enjoy your filming with nicole and you will see...he rolled his eyes...
 
 
 
"Hey what is this all about,,, from that door i could hear your shouting,, were you two fighting or what? Mr kim and mr.lee came in..
 
"eo,, what brought you here?,, hyun joong asked and young saeng greeted politely...
 
"nicole's father called me... and inform me about the castings on the commercial we are conducting,,so you chose their agency...you pick the right one son...
 
"So what about it?
 
"He told me that you were taking nicole as the female lead,,,so i agreed with that since they told me that you will be the male lead...
 
"Ahh yeahh the director chose us to be anyway,, i just knew it this morning...
 
"it's ok...it will come out well im sure. am i right young saeng ssi..
 
"Ha!! ahh ye,,, he answered..
 
"ok... just to inform you about that... anyway,, young saeng congratulations,, i heard that the feedback on one of the stalls that we had given a sample is a success in just a half day...we are now just waiting for the commercial to come out to be known in the whole and spread... so that we could produce more,,,.so hyun joong im expecting for it...
 
"de.. kamsahamnida...the two bowed as the father left the office..
 
 
 
"seems to be no choice,,, just do it then,,, young saeng spoke up..
 
''Jinjja?
 
"Deee... anyway,, let's just think it was just a business,, we can set aside the personal things...
 
"Then gomawo...hyun joong get near and kissed him on the cheek...
 
"stealing a kiss...young saeng mumbled..
 
''wae you stole a kiss too on my lips a while ago...
 
"That is not stealing i just waking you up... young saeng pouted...
 
"Ayaaaa,,, pouting again,,, be thankful we are not at home or else..hyun joong tap young saeng's pouted lips..
 
"Just do it,,,
 
"Confident huh,, you have the guts now.. i will not make a joke you know me,,so what's put your response... wherever we are i can do what i want ...
 
"huh... young saeng chuckled...
 
"you're challenging me?..
 
"wae? afraid to do it too,,
 
"Aniyo... hyun joong winked and get closer slowly while glancing at the door...he bent infront of the table to reach young saeng's collar and pull him to get closer..
 
"Young saeng is pulling back making a teasing smile on him..
 
"Come on,, come closer,,,, hyun joong seductively his lips and bit the lower lip until their face get inched closer...
 
"Just do it quickly or else someone will knock on that door leaving you just disappointed...young saeng uttered
 
"Hyun joong smiled and kissed him with no second thought,,young saeng was freely and passionately response into the kiss...
 
"The sweet lips ever...hyun joong mumbled between the kiss while carressing young saeng's neck through back head... he was about to turn left passing through behind the table where young saeng was sitting when they suddenly and immediately cut in...
 
"Someone is knocking on the door...they both wipe off their lips and young saeng sitted properly while hyun joong stood up properly but back facing the door still staring at young saeng,,,come in,,he responsed to the knock..
 
"I told you,,young saeng laughed in tease...
 
"Hyun joong smirked...
 
"sir,,,the ads company called,, they said you were needed there to signed a contract and for approval...HJ secretary said..
 
"Now?
 
"Yes sir...
 
"ahmmmm ok.. we will leave in a minute just wait outside..
 
"I have to go,, i think you will go home alone,, just meet you there,, just use company car.. hyun joong told him..
 
"Ok no problem,,, young saeng replied.. go now...
 
"Ok,,, take care... hyun joong said and gave a good bye kiss to him..
 
"take care too,, go home as soon as you are done...
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
....ok just a slight polish for the next chapter keke.. have you sensed something now? and haha gill,,if i will include the two secretary on the drama it would be just a comedy,,haha will i be successful in comedic scene? hehe.. eo,,,by the way im making this chapter listening to the song dreaming sang by eden at dream high 2 if you are watching that,, i was just addicted to that and now felt soory for my hubby not listening to his song..mianhae kyu...just sharing,, then enjoy..