CHAPTER 100: WANNA HUG HIM..

OTHER SIDE OF LOVE SERIES 2: FORBIDDEN RELATIONSHIP

 

after 3 days
 
 
YOUNGSAENG POV
 
"He woke up with an all white surroundings...he open his eyes and saw someone beside him smiling but with a worried face,,his mom was there,,,he stared for about a minute, when his sight was clear he turn his head towards the window...what am i doing here? it seems i rested for long,,,i am feeling well,,,better than the other day,,i feel relax... my head is not hurting,,,my chest,,i know my chest was all in pain before i fell down on the floor,,,he thought and hold his chest...it is still beating too fast..
 
"Son,,,gwaenchanha? her mom spoke worriedly... fixing the fringe of his hair..
 
"He didn't response but he stare again to his mother,,,a teardrop suddenly falls down to his ear..he felt it...
 
"Son,,please don't cry anymore,,,it's not good on you...his mom carressed his cheek with pleading eyes...
 
"eo he is awake?,,,the doctor came and smiled...
 
"is he ok now? his mom converse with the doctor..
 
"De...he is but he needs to relax to avoid any fatigue,,,he suffered under a severe fatigue...good thing you able to take him here immediately,, he can't exhaust himself...avoid any stress,,,as you have said,,he cried almost everyday,,,maybe it was over exhausted by crying,, dehydration, maybe he was thinking too much,,he was emotionally stress,, so he needs to relax himself and avoid it...the doctor explain..
 
"Why did i woke up again? i don't want to be awake,, i want to be with hyun joong,,if i sleep again,, i will be with him...he was smiling at me,,serving me,,hugged me, he always comfort me..i want that happy moments...he talked to his mind..
 
"hyun joong ah,,,he whispered...covering his face from the ray of the sun that slip on the glass window...
 
"can he go home now? eomma asked looking at him...
 
"Yes he can but be sure to come back here for the next check up...
 
"De kamsahamnida...she thank the doctor and turn to him..."son,, we can go home now?
 
"I want to go home in my unit...he said looking like a pitiful kid infront of his mom...
 
"why my son acting like this? huh? don't stress out yourself...did you hear the doctor? you need to help yourself..his mom said softly...
 
"But i want to see him...he was holding his cries but sounds comes out like he wants to burst in cry again...
 
"i will talk to your father,,,please don't think too much,,you will really get sick if you do. you were torturing yourself son,..eomma hug him...
 
"he went to his room as they reach home...his mom talked to his father,,,
 
"He sat down on the floor leaning unto the bed with his knees up to his chest and hug them...he heard his parents conversation,,,eomma trying to persuade abeoji to go back to korea but abeoji still a heartless one...he reach his headphone that was on the side table, he put it on, adding the volume till it gets higher and lay down on the floor and closing his eyes and try to comfort himself..
 
....
 
....
 
a week later...
 
"it was sunday morning,,while on the dining having their breakfast,,no apetite,,he was just sipping on his coffee,,he was asked to prepare and pack is things by his parents...
 
"where are we going? he asked, he wonder and nervous that he might be sent to other country again...
 
"we're going back to korea....her mom replied..
 
"he looked at his mother...he wants to celebrate it,,they are going back to korea but he only thought of why?,,why all of a sudden...
 
"just pack your things,,,his father interrupt,,there are things we need to settle in the company...
 
...
 
...
 
"Finally he's back to korea....ms.ahn waited at the airport...welcome back,,,she bowed and looked at young saeng...but young saeng is not talking yet and remain cold looking with his cold eyes to everyone,,he just bowed back and coldly went to the car..
 
"they reach home and proceed immediately on his room but the memory of hyun joong was only the thing he sees and remembered..he smirked and sighed...
 
"im here in korea,,but are you still here in korea? i doubt if you are,,you left earlier than me....i've waited,,,but you didn't do what you promised...it's only a month but it seems to be long years...do i have to hope to see you again? i can't even had the chance to talk to our friends..what are you doing now? he mumbled in his thought and asked several questions that he himself can't answer,,no one could answer me,,because only you could give me the exact answer,,he whispered in the room
 
"he close his eyes..were you thinking of me too at the same time i was thinking of you right now? if i hug you invisibly could you hug me too? he hugged the pillow that he grabbed as he sat down on his bed..
 
"a knock on the door snap his senses to go back into his self...he stared at the door as it was opened and saw ms.ahn.. she smiled..
 
"he stood up and went closer to his noona,,,he gave her a hug and whispered,,,noona...please help me,,,
 
"Gwaenchanha? noona asked..i heard you were hospitalized...why did you do that? why did you make it hard on yourself? you are torturing yourself,,,,she asked worrriedly and said..
 
"Noona,,himdeureo..it was so tiring to cry everyday,,but my tears can't stop falling...i cried and cried but the pain didn't lessen..my  body wants to give up but my own self and my heart told me to not give up...
 
"Youngsaeng...i worried too much for you,,,don't make noona worried again..huh?
 
"But,,i can't promise you,,, noona, i want him back,, i need him,,, i can't forget him just like that.. you know it..he release the hug..
 
"Do you know why did abeoji take you back in korea?
 
"he shook his head...
 
"The company is looking for you...
 
"de?
 
"She nodded.. they want you to work again in that company...
 
"Hyun joong? and he? he asked anticipating...
 
"She just smiled and ruffled young saeng's hair towards back..get rest now,,,she said and left the room..
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
....the next day, monday morning...
 
 
 
HYUNJOONG POV
 
"are you done? his mom came in his room...
 
"Im not in the mood to go to the company..what will i do there? he was laying on his bed but already dressed up..
 
"Son,, just cooperate...please...
 
"Eomma,,,it's too hard....im having a hard time..it's too painful...he suddenly uttered facing back his mom..
 
"Son, what are you talking about?
 
"Eomma you know it,,,i told you,,i love young saeng,,is that hard to all of you to accept it?he sighed..
 
"Hyun joong ah,,,you have to be with a girl,,,you know how big is our reputation,,,you can't be with him..
 
"Eomma,, i can do my work even i don't marry a well known girl..i just need young saeng...i can run the company successfully even i could be with a man..im happy with that...im happy with him,, don't you want to see your son happy like before? if you don't you will never see me happy as before,,, i don't have the reason to...
 
"Son, you can't understand it..
 
"I know it, and you never understand me either,,,i understand my responsibility,,i know i need to give you the next heir after me,,but how can i be happy? all i want is to be happy....eomma...
 
"Go to your father now he is waiting downstairs...
 
"tskkk,,, seems to have no choice...he get off from bed and step out of his room leaving his mom..
 
"Mr.kim and 2 other bodyguards are already waiting outside and set off as he gets in the car..
 
"They arrived at the company,, it's all quiet since there is no scandal leaked after the interview...
 
"They straightly go to the conference room...And there some board are waiting,,,,,
 
"Why aren't they here yet? one of the board asked...
 
"Who? are we waiting for someone...aren't we all here? mr.heo is still in japan...mr.kim asked and said..
 
"Ahhhh they are coming.. he called his secretary to inform...
 
"Hyun joong was thinking,,,and listened carefully to the conversation.. then suddenly the door opened,,,mr.heo really came,,he waited and anticipate whose with him,,but it was already a minute no one follows...
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
YOUNGSAENG POV
 
"early in the morning he prepared as he was instructed by his mother..he wore his suit,,
 
''They left home and its true,,as ms.ahn told him they will go to the company,,,with his bodyguards with him behind and his father beside him...
 
"Mr.heo enter the conference room...he stood up infront of the door for a minute,,,heart bouncing like a drum,,,his mind telling him to go inside but his feet seems to be pinned on the door step.. is he inside? why did my heart responded like this? why i felt so excited right now?...is he really behind this door inside? is he waiting for me? is he looking at the door right now?..he formed a curved smile on his face,,,he frowned,,dreaming again young saeng,,,he mumbled and went back to his senses a cold looking person and opened the door slowly and enter the room, he steps forward till he was visibly passed the door looking around with a strange stare as he closed the door..
 
"He trace every corner and found what he was expecting to see,,,he stopped and stare to him...
 
"hyun joong ah...he formed to his lips silently...he saw him looked weary and down,,,he wants to run towards him and hug him to show how much he waited for this time to see him again..as he saw him looking towards his direction, he looked anxious but face looked worried....
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
HYUN JOONG POV
 
"i was expecting but it's already a minute no young saeng came in until the door opened and saw with his two eyes the man he was wating..
 
"young saeng... he called out on his mind while staring and waiting for him to have a glance on his location..
 
"Young saeng was trailing each person on that room anticipating him to notice that he was there also..
 
"Young saeng stopped to his direction,,and saw him moved his lips that was obviously formed as hyun joong...
 
"What happen to you? he asked through his eyes,,,why you got so skinny like that,, is it because of me? mianhae for making you wait,,but i didn't left you,,, he felt so worried,,,
 
"He wants to stand up and run towards him,,hug him, asked him if he is ok and showed to him that he was waiting for this time to have a glance on him,,,
 
"he looked so pale,,,this must be because of me that i didn't had the chance to get him,,,mianhae,, mianhae,, jeongmal mianhae young saeng ah,,my dear,,, how can i hug you tight like before,,, we are both here but i can't even hold you.
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
....wait,,i will continue to the next chapter ok,,, calm down first,,,breath and wait for the next chappy..... *smile*smile*smile*..it's my 100th chapter haha,, thanKYU that you waited for every chapter,,love ya all...