CHAPTER 95: GOSSIP

OTHER SIDE OF LOVE SERIES 2: FORBIDDEN RELATIONSHIP

 

The next morning,,monday morning hyun joong and young saeng went to work as early as before,,,they were walking at the hallway and passed by the area where secretaries and other staff are in,,,eyes were all in them,,The two wonder why so they just walk through their office...
 
"After just a few moments,,ms ahn and mr.lee came face frowned and open the door with some force and anger.,,the two startled and look each other...
 
"Ms. ahn and mr.lee make a gaze to each other before they utter some words...you two...  ms.ahn pointing them, follow us,,,they told..
 
"Wae? hyun joong asked..
 
"Didn't you notice the crowd,,,? i mean you are the topic since this morning.. mr.lee said,,,
 
"Wae...waeyo? what about us? young saeng stuttered...
 
"Aishhh you will know later...your father,,, ashhhh,,they are waiting at mr.kim's office... ms.ahn added..
 
"noona,, what's the problem? the two got curious and suddenly felt so nervous..
 
"aren't you reading any article? jinjja daebak,,,as i thought,,this would be so complicated...follow us now..!
 
"Noona......tell us what's happening,,,im getting heart attack already...young saeng said with a worried face
 
"Just follow us ok?!!!!! ms.ahn yelled at them,,,mr.lee try to calm her and just gave a signal to the boys to just follow...
 
"They did follow behind,,all people were staring,,,
 
"yahhh go back to your work..is this the time to have gossips and mind someones business? mr.lee scolded the employees...all were gone to their designated work..
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
At mr.kim's office..
 
"Nicole came first and followed by ms.choi
 
"Annyeong haseyo,,the two greeted..
 
"De.. sit down ladies... mr.kim assists them to where mr.heo is sitting,, they sitted infront of them,,
 
"Did you read this morning article already? mr.heo asked..
 
"de? ahm i didn't... nicole replied,,,
 
"Me too i haven't.. ms.choi follows...
 
"ahhh i see..then read this...mr kim gave a newspaper where the article was already seen..
 
"Ms.choi read it,,,and gave to nicole to read after...The content was,, "a good friendship or something more than that, two largest companies merged,,are this two merge to have a good relationship? blah blah blah.. the picture was taken from the time the two companies merge..this two caught with an intense fight or arguments that soon be settled with a hug..etc..etc..etc...other photo was taken lately in jeju,,,a good fellow reporter seen them holding hands,,is it normal to the same gender to be as sweet as this two? it was also a rumor wayback in their school days,,they were seen being sweet with each other,, through stare and gaze was noticeable of having a special relationship...
 
"The two lady just look at each other..without any surprise nor comments to it..
 
''Ahmm..aren't you two surprise? mr.heo asked,,,ms.choi  i heard you were taking your leave yesterday,,,,wae?
 
"soon before ms. choi had answered the question,, the two came together with ms.ahn and mr.lee..
 
"Sir...they are here...mr.lee said...
 
"come and sit...mr.kim commanded with a calm tone at first...
 
"The two obeyed and sitted infront of the two ladies while the father were at both end,,centering them...
 
"Ige mwoya? hyun joong asked though he already knows what will happen...
 
"Have you read this? have you seen this? mr. kim held and showed the newspaper and threw it infront of them..They read and saw a picture..
 
''The two didn't speak at first...
 
''How did this picture was taken? young saeng murmured...
 
"Yahhh it's not important on how and when this picture was taken....mr. kim said..
 
"what is that all about huh? are you,, both of you in a relationship huh? is this article true? how far this article were true? tell us infront of your fiance...mr.heo sighed...
 
''aniyo...they denied..of course we have relationship,, we were friends for 7 years....
 
"Do you know how big is this scandal huh...? can you imagine how this article will ruin your reputation? do you know how far this create a chaos in business industry? aren't you businessmen?
 
"ani.. what's wrong of being close together,, are we the only one being close like this... can't we hold hands like others? can;t we have arguments? can't we hug each other to comfort? hyun joong chuckled and try to convince everyone..
 
"Abeoji,,,this was just a picture,,,this is just a false article...young saeng spoke up and stared to the two ladies who were speechless and silent,,they can't comment since they both know everything...
 
"A picture?...a single picture worth a million words,,they can put millions of words with this,,what more if there is two pictures that goes the same..more than one picture cost a billion of words to create a whole story...How did this happen..?!.mr.kim yelled that makes the two ladies startled..
 
"Sir,,, please lower your voice,,,all the employees were listening outside...ms.ahn lowered her head and plead tries to calm the situation...
 
"Ms.ahn,, do you have any idea about this?? you were with this two...i handed young saeng to you,,so how this article came out just like this...? mr.heo scolded her...
 
"Abeoji..you don't have to blame noona about this,, this is our problem not hers,,stop scolding her as if it is her fault,,young saeng raised his voice to his father...she does a lot of work,,she can't guide me 24 hours 7 days a week...he added
 
"YOung saeng,, stop,,,please,,,ms. ahn plead again...
 
"Ani noona,,,young saeng stomp his feet annoyingly..
 
"It's ok,, i know i lack time to look for you,,,
 
"Jinjja,,, you always accept any blame,,young saeng yelled at his noona...
 
"Sir... if you excuse me,,,mr.lee and i have to go to the publishing company to stop the further producing of the article...she said..
 
"YOu are settling this just now? mr. heo uttered and crumpled his face..
 
"Ani sir,,we already called the publishing company and we told them to stop the article and they agree,, we will just confirm it and we just have to collect all the newspapers that was delivered already..mr lee added,,
 
"According to them it was only distributed around seoul so it wasnt spread outside,,,ms.ahn added..
 
"Ok..you can go now be sure no leak will left before spreading outside seoul..and settle it before lunch...mr. kim ordered..
 
"Yes sir,,the two left,,,
 
"Now,, tell me now,, what do we do now with this mess...mr.kim asked them..
 
"we need to settle this soon...we will take few reporters for an exclusive interview and we will announce your marriage there to cover this mess...mr. heo suggested...
 
"MWO? the four widened their eyes and look each and everyone.....
 
"Wae? shirrheo? this is the only way to escape with that scandal...aishhhh what the hell is this,,,mr kim mumbled...
 
"you two having an affair? mr.heo shoot a sharp glare to the two..
 
"Ani..sir...i mean,,,i am not ready yet,,i am still studying....ms.choi raise his hand and spoke hesitantly...
 
"Young saeng and hyun joong smirked,,and hold their smile with what ms.choi uttered in the middle of the intense conversation..
 
"Ms.choi,,, you don't have to worry about that,, you are at legal age already,,,,mr.heo turn to her..
 
"Abeoji..im not marrying someone....young saeng told coldly,,,,
 
"i guess so, me too...hyun joong second in motion...
 
"Mwo? you are not marrying  someone...huh,, ani,,,why? unless this is true that you two were together? mr. kim yelled again..
 
"NO!!! they answered in unison...
 
"Then?
 
"Aisshhhh,,, do you think this two also want to get married with us? why don't you consider them?! hyun joong shouted pointed to the ladies...
 
"We can talk about it,,,so stop blabbering now,, go home and don't show up till this was settled...mr kim yelled again...
 
"Abeoji!!! the two yelled with fierce look in unison..
 
"I said get out of this office now!!! mr. kim ordered...
 
"They all left...the four of them left annoyed and heart still pumping like sooner or later they will collapse of being scared...and nervous..
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
"Yahhh you two follow us first, we have to talk....hyun joong commanded yoonah and nicole, dragging them to their office..
 
"tell us what are you two doing here? hyun joong asked as they shut the door of their office...
 
"They called us,, we don't know what is happening so we came....nicole said rolling her eyes..
 
"Ms. choi why are you here? i thought you left yesterday....young saeng asked..
 
"I did.. but my parents hold my booking at the airport.. they knew that im leaving so i didn't able to pass the imigration...she answered...
 
"Ahhhh jinjja... young saeng face palm himself...
 
"yahhh,, you made this mess and we were just drag,, settle it before they force us to get married... nicole said irritatedly.....
 
"Mwo? yes it's our mess,,,why don't you try to talk to your parents first now im sure my father already set an appointment to them.. hyun joong said..
 
"Omo!!! eo i need to go now..... nicole suddenly gasp in a worried face...
 
"Ms.choi,,how about you? what do you plan?..young saeng turn to her and so the other glared at her...
 
"You are silent,,, do you mean you will accept the marriage with young saeng oppa? nicole asked..
 
"Ahmmm,, yoonah  thought for a while and pouted..
 
"Yahhh,, i thought we talk about it yesterday...young saeng get near her and bend down to see her face...you are not changing your mind right? he asked..
 
"What if i will? we are here already..yoonah sighed and shook his head just like teasing him...
 
"Mwo? young saeng gave a confuse reaction...
 
"Yoonah laughed,,, i have to go now,,, i think i need to talk to my parents too...annyeong! she wave and left followed by nicole...
 
"kaja..let's go home,, we can't talk here...hyun joong disappeared immediately from the office and so young saeng followed...
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
"They arrived home and just a few minutes.....
 
"Young saeng opened the door as he heard a knock...jungmin, hyungjun and kyu jong came..
 
"Hey,, what happen? kyu jong asked immediately as they enter in...
 
"The two kept silent first and sighed together...
 
"What is that on the newspaper? i read it.. jungmin questioned..
 
"so you saw it? hyun joong told..
 
"We're done now? we messed up...young saeng said with his teary eyes,,,,
 
"yahhh is this the time to cry? hyung jun said...
 
"Ani..i was just worried and can't take it if they will force us to get married...young saeng response..
 
"Mwo? marriage? kyu jong asked..
 
"They are planning to have an exclusive interview and planned to announce our own marriage..hyun joong replied..
 
"To whom? jungmin questioned..
 
"Nicole and ms. choi...young saeng answered..
 
"Mwo? i know nicole is hyun joong's fiance,, but why ms. choi? kyu jong asked confused..
 
"she is my fiance the one im talking about before, is she,it's a long story how she became my secretary,,we don't have time for story telling..young saeng burried his face on the small pillow..
 
"Soon after another knock was behind the door, all were staring at the door and the knock continuous...
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
NICOLE POV
 
"She called junsu out for a meet after her meeting to the Kim's building...
 
"They were at the restaurant...oppa,,, let's run now...she uttered..
 
"mwo? what did you say? run? what run? junsu asked..
 
"Oppa,, hyun joong oppa and young saeng oppa got messed up...a reporter publicize an article about it...
 
"Ahhh i read that.. but why you want to run.. did they accused you again?
 
"ani...
 
"And so?
 
"Their parents were planning for a marriage to us as their fiances...
 
"Mwo? junsu cleared his throat...
 
"Oppa.. i don't want too...what's with that face...i won't betray you...she chuckled...
 
"ok,, we were there.. you don't like the idea,, but can you really refuse if your parents agree to that? i am nothing because they don't know our relationship...
 
"I will introduce you to them...
 
"Is that easy for you? what if they will opposed into us?
 
"They won't im sure..we have to try,, because as long as they don't know that i already have my boyfriend they will force me to that marriage...
 
''So you want to help hyun joong into it?
 
"Ahmmm maybe,, we already know how far their relationship,, it won't get ruined just because of an article..
 
"Then how can we do that?
 
"There is an interview soon,,as the fiance we have to show up...
 
"You will do show up?
 
"Ahmmm im still thinking on how  and what to do.. well young saeng fiance i think is not a problem,,,but i really don't know it...
 
"Be there at the interview...she suggested...
 
"yahhh you're dragging me into it?
 
"Just be there,, only few reporters will attend im sure because its a private interview..
 
"junsu glared...
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
...oopppsss it bacome messy now,,,hahaha,, i really don't know how to do this haha hope i can manage to settle this properly,,,i messed up my brain....ok im sure your brain are rolling too keke,, but ok lets do more messy part next chappy,,,keke