CHAPTER 15: FINALLY, DRIVE YOU AGAIN

OTHER SIDE OF LOVE SERIES 2: FORBIDDEN RELATIONSHIP

 

Its saturday finally weekend again,,,what to do? young saeng thought as he woke up in the
 
morning.hyun joong went out early to accompany her parents in the airport anyway, today
 
is their flight going back to U.S after the dinner a couple of days ago..What should i do?
 
can i call eomma, are they in japan now or london? He was talking to his room,,He held
 
her phone and stare at it for a while He dialled the second spot on his call list,,
 
...Call......ring....
 
Yeobeoseyo..eo young saeng ah,,,an answered on the other line..
 
youngsaeng: eomma,,how are you? and appa too?
 
Eomma: we're ok,, kinda busy with our branch..lots of projects to do...how's my son then.. how's your condo..is it good?
 
Youngsaeng: de eomma,,,anyway hyun joong also lived downstairs,,
 
Eomma: ahhh jeongmallyo? good then you cant be bored..regards me to him...
 
Youngsaeng: Eomma can i ask? Does appa knows Mr. Kim the one who owns the Kim's Global Corporation?
 
Eomma: Kim? chamkan i will ask your appa...a little while,,,,de young saeng ah,,,your appa seems to know him? he met him in one conference before...Wae?
 
Youngsaeng: ah jinjja? its nothing eomma,, anyway eomma need to hung now,, take care love you,,miss you eomma and appa too...
 
Eomma: de take care son,,missed you too,, mianhae,,we werent able to come home lately,,,we will definitely go home maybe in new year's time..
 
Young saeng: de arrasseo..dont get worried bout me..i do well at my own and my study...annyeong...he hung the phone..
 
"He get up from the bed and headed to the kitchen after washing and had his
 
breakfast...eating alone...makes my appetite lost,,,he mumbled alone..
 
"After eating he grab the broom and mop from the stock room and starts to clean
 
up...wipe in there wiping those,,mop in the living room, mop in the room,, cleaning the
 
kitchen,,,,He sitted at the sofa...ahhh himdeureo!! the day seems too long...he look at
 
the time,,omo!!! he shocked himself,,, its already lunch? ahhh i didnt notice...he check
 
his phone...10 missed calls and 5 messages...he opens them
 
 
From KHJ: what my young saeng doing now?
 
From KHJ: still sleeping? what are you doing now?
 
From KHJ: im calling you why arent you answering? are you still in deep sleep?
 
From KHJ: Yahhh!!!! got to calling you several times,,,arent you awake yet?
 
From KHJ: aishhhhh!!!! yaahhhh!!!! palli answer the phone..
 
 
 
"Young saeng laugh and hit the reply button,,,Yahh my puppy gets so mad again? im on the
 
living room and im cleaning my place,,mianhae i didnt notice my phone...and hit the send
 
button..someone ringing the door bell..eo! nuguya? its not hyun joong? He murmured..He
 
went and open it..
 
"Annyeong? the three person greeted from the door..
 
"Eo!!! annyeong,, what brings you here? young saeng asked..
 
"Nothing just checking you out....kyu jong replied while jungmin and hyungjun went inside
 
immediately and had in comfortable seats..
 
"kaja..young saeng invited..
 
"Are you alone? hyun joong eodie? jugnmin asked..
 
"ahh ye,, he went to airport,,today is his parents flight to U.S...he answered...
 
"Eoo!! before i forgot,, we brought some foods,,,here,,kyu jong said and showed the
 
plastic he was holding..
 
"Ahhh you bought what? young saeng questioned and check it inside..beef?
 
"De lets cook it,, im hungry im sure you were starving yourself again,,because hyun joong
 
is not around...kyu jong said teasing him...
 
**After a while someone punching the code,,,eo!! its hyun joong!! young saeng spoke and
 
headed to the door...
 
"Wasseo? young saeng talked.
 
"De.. hyu joong short response and  gave a quick peck on lips,,,,what was that smell.. you
 
were cooking? hyun joong smells the food that comes inside..
 
"Ahh ani,, kyu jong is cooking beef brocolli,,and some foods to eat.. young saeng said..
 
"He's here? hyun joong asked while taking off his shoes.
 
"Jungmin and hyungjun too....young saeng said and went in to see them...
 
"Eo hyun joong ah...you're home...jungmin greeted..
 
"Annyeong hyun joong... hyungjun greeted happily...
 
"Eoo! what brings you here? hyun joong.
 
"geunyang,,just bored so we just decided to go in...jungmin answered..
 
"Just want to hang out for a while,, just wasting time to over...hyungjun sighed..
 
"Ahhh baegeopa,,,kyu jong is the food done? hyun joong shouted from the living room.
 
"Be done for a minute...just take your sit....kyu jong shouted back..
 
"Waahhhhh masigetda...hyun joong amused while smelling the scent of the beef..They
 
were eating happily...when hyun joong's phone vibrated from his pants..He picked it..
 
Yeobeoseyo.. he answered mouth full of rice,, He was choked,,,,,and drunk the whole glass of water...and continue to talk. .De? eodie?,, at my condo?   ahhhh ye no one will open that since im not at home...ye.. na?.. where am i? at young saeng's place...No not in the condo.. i mean we were at his home with the others not in the condo...ye,, mianhae,,,he hung it and drink another glass...
 
"Let me guess whose that caller...jungmin teased.. and try to guess...
 
"Its NIcole!!!! the three shouted in unison....
 
"Obviously...young saeng talked,,, making that lie will make it obvious...
 
"hyun joong look at young saeng,, she said she was at my door right now keeps on ringing
 
the door bell so i said im not around....
 
"Nice idea huh. i mean nice lie....young saeng mumbled,,
 
"of course i need to say such lies.. you want her to go here? hyunjoong asked... me?
 
shirheoyo...
 
"waeyo? the three questioned...
 
"if she will join us here i will get punish again like before...hyun joong replied and
 
pouted..
 
"Punished? waeyo? who gave you that punishment? hyungjun questioned again..
 
"Hyun joong pointed young saeng,, he,,,every wrong move of nicole i will be punish...
 
"what punishment is that? kyu jong ask curiously....The three were waiting for the answer
 
"Geunyang..hyun joong smiled while looking cutely at young saeng...
 
"Ahhhhh ok.. i think we know it... that thing? jungmin teased..
 
"Yahhhh dont think too much... young saeng yelled...
 
"Aigoo...trying to be jealous.. haissst...lets just finish our food and leave them alone.. we
 
will be a disturbance here...jungmin teasingly looked at the two then...
 
"They ate and finish it.. after couple of hours of resting a while,,,they got to go on,,,the
 
three went to get their car at the basement,, happily walking not noticing that nicole is on
 
the other car...
 
NICOLE'S  SHORT POV
 
Eo..those were hyun joong oppa's friend..he thought and wander..i thought they were at young saeng's house..did they just went there and go back here...anyway but...haizzt maybe they just...ok i'll check then.. he get his phone and dialled hyun joong number..
 
....Call..oppa
 
HYUNJOONG: de yeobeoseyo?
 
NICOLE: de oppa.. are you in your condo now..
 
HYUNJOONG: ahh not yet wae?
 
NICOLE: ahm because i saw jungmin and the two here.. im at the basement of your
building..i just went to the office to settle my inquiries..
 
HYUNJOONG: ah de...ani i just told them to get something on my condo.. we were still here in young'saeng's house..
 
NICOLE: ahhh ok arrasseo mianhae.. ill hung up now need to drive home..
 
HYUNJOONG POV
 
"ah de...ani i just told them to get something on my condo.. we were still here in young'saeng's house.. hyun reason out again..ok take care..
 
Its nicole again...young saeng asked..and sitted beside hyun joong...
 
"De.. she saw the three at the parking lot...hyun joong laugh..
 
"You know how to lie huh..young saeng said teasing him and he laid on the couch..
 
"Of course i need to,, its been so how many days that i didnt able to touch you...hyun joong naughtily said..
 
"Ahhh i see you were expecting now that i will allow you to? young saeng response while
 
he was hugging the pillow and cover his front body..
 
"Wae.. dont ever refuse today,, your making me hungry.. i havent taste my favorite dish
 
for days...hyun joong seductively say and start to crawled on top of young saeng..
 
"young saeng covered his face with the pillow,,,,hyun joong smiled and remove the
 
pillow...Young saeng smiled too..
 
"hyun joong flatted his lips on young saeng,,,eo.. see you missed it too..you didnt
 
refuse..he teased
 
"Young saeng smiled and wrapped his arm around hyun joong's head and pulled him to
 
kiss...you were hungry over me too...hyun joong teased again...And starts to kiss him as
 
hungry as they starve themselves for such long number of days... 
 
"There's no space here,,hyun joong spoke and stood up immediately grabbing young saeng's
 
hand towards the room,, they kissed as they closed the door and step towards the bed,,
 
young sitted at the bed while hyun joong bent his waist to reach young saeng...he pushed
 
him to lay on the bed and starts their usual business...Hyun joong traced every single spot
 
of  young saeng..kissed him here kissed him there.. They were like a hungry babies who
 
were starve for milk for one week...(im going crazy...)
 
They went sleep after.. and found their selves tired,, hyun joong finally went to drive
 
young saeng again after few days of dry moments...
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Ending with a good night sleep again... hahaha... kamsa chingedeul...