CHAPTER 70: THE BATTLE

OTHER SIDE OF LOVE SERIES 2: FORBIDDEN RELATIONSHIP

HYUN JOONG POV

Nicole suddenly asked him a favor in benefit of only nicole of course though it is good to accept to shut nicole's mouth but it is bad at the same time knowing it would not be easy for him especially to young saeng if he will accept the proposal of nicole as his fake girlfriend...

"Nicole...you are crazy you need to see a psychiatrist now..what were you thinking?

"Oppa i'm serious...it would be fun if you have a girlfriend and at the same time young saeng oppa as your boyfriend,,, isn't it fun? she laughed..

"No it's not...he answered and turn around to go and just leave the insane nicole....

"Oppa...think about it..arrasseo? nicole shouted and laugh at herself...

 

''As he step out of the door from the room,,, young saeng came,,,,

"Hyun joong ah,,,

"let's go home...hyun joong held young saeng's hand and left immediately leaving the others...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OTHERS POV

"eo,,they were just leaving like that? jungmin said..

"Let's go home too..i want to sleep already...hyungjun suggested...

"Ok.. me too...jungmin agreed..how about you? he asked the couple...

"De we will...you can go first..just see at school...i will wait for jiyoung....

"Arrasseo....hyun jun and jungmin said in unison...

"De gomawo for visiting nicole,, jiyoung said and bow as appreciation...we will just wait for nicole's parents they just go to the doctor to talk about nicole...

"Ne...take care..we will off now...

"The couple left at the hospital,,,they went inside and jiyoung talked to nicole...

"Jiyoung ah..come here..nicole said happily...

"Omo..look at this girl,,why is she so happy,,,yesterday she was full of tears and now.....

"Palli...sit beside me..nicole rushing jiyoung to get closer...

"wae?

"jiyoung ah.. mianhae,,now i know and i proved that you are the only person i can lean on...im so thankful to have you...don't leave me ok?

"Yahhh i never leave you...what are you talking about....

"kyu jong oppa still here? she notice..

"de...he need to wait for me since i don't have my car...

"kyu jong smiled and observe...

"Yahhh don't hurt jiyoung arrasseo? or else i won't forgive you... nicole childishly warned kyu jong

"eiii...kyu jong oppa will not hurt me ok...

"Im so envious of you...lucky to have your fiance,,,and he likes you too,, unlike me..my fiance to be don'y like me ever since they introduce us to each other...

"You can find yours too...don't be so upset ok...jiyoung calmly said..while brushing nicole's hair at the back...

"Do you know what it hurts me more? she starts to tear up again...

"aigoo....you looks like a kid whinning for something and when you didn'y get it you cried,, you never change you are still a spoiled bratt who wants to win everything to wanted...

"But,, i really like hyun joong oppa..am i that ugly,,am i that bad? jiyoung ah,, tell me what was lacking on me?

"Nothing,,you are perfect dear...But in life you can't win everything in this world,, even money can't do anything when it comes to love...you have to be strong,,,.

"it's so unfair...why am i suffering like this...

"No it's not.. nicole everything is fair..you just have to know how to accept the fact that not all you wanted you get it..if you can't get the person you wanted to be with you it means you don't deserve to have that person..

"Jiyoung ah,, you are really lucky and i am not,,maybe my past life is not that great or my previous ancestors didn't fight that good that's why i am the one suffering...nicole cried out more...

"ani..nicole.. try to accept any lost,,you are risking too much,, gambling is a gambling i know but you have to know when to stop or else you will loose everything...

"But im hurting too much...

"Because you chose it.. you chose the path where there are lot's of pain...

"What will i do?

"Just give up this one,,,then try to move on,, who knows you will find another one better to the one you like...

"Andwae!.. nicole raise her voice...i can't..

"nicole i can't do anything if you are like that you have to help your own self,, you have to untie the knot that makes your heart beating like hell,, try to forget and loosen it and you will know...

"ashhhhhh!!!! nicole shook her head crazily....and covered her face...she lay down and covered herself with the blanket...

"Kyu jong grab jiyoung's hand and pull her closer to him lightly and gave a signal to go and leave her first...

"jiyoung told her,,,nicole we are leaving now.. take a rest and think carefully...just call me,,,i will just call auntie and uncle...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOUNG SAENG POV

"They reach home that fast....hyun joong straightly went to their bedroom washed up and change into house clothes...and so young saeng too just without an attempt to talk...

"They lay to bed...

"Young saeng rested his head on hyun joong's stomach..while hyun joong is reading his manga book...

"ne..ahmmm sorry...young saeng spoke first apologizing..

"for what?

For what i acted a while ago...

"It's nothing i understand...

"But..are you ok? i saw your face being mad when you came out on nicole's ward...

"Waeyo is it that obvious? he asked as she put down the book...and ruffled young saeng's hair..

"Yes,,really obvious...

"well seems i can't hide it..

"What did you talked about with nicole?

"shall i tell you this?eotteokke it really sounds crazy...

"What was that? tell me then....

"you won't be upset? promise me?

"i will get upset into it again?

"Maybe,,, ok maybe i won't tell you then...

''Aniya...just tell me...

"Arrasseo...nicole wants me to pretend and be her fake boyfriend...

"MWO!!!.. young saeng sat up and yelled out that question..

"Hyun joong gave a slight smile and pulled him towards him and hug him saying... don't worry i ignored it...

"But why did she asked you that?

"To make shut up about us...

"She's so smart huh,, she has a smart ...

"Don't say that....

"But what if she will reveal now since you didn't accept it?

"ahmmm i don't know the answer about it yet let me sleep first before i think about what to do,, 

"so you still have the guts to get a sleep with this kind of situation huh...

"Wae? you want me to be crazy worrying too much? do you want to have a crazy boyfriend then?

"Of course not...and i won't let that happen...or if that happens i will take good care of you...

"Aigoo... you are my strength,,,im getting more stronger because of you...

"of course i would be your strength and it's only me no one else...and goes the same with me...young saeng said and hugged him tighter and close his eyes...

"it became silent for seconds and after, hyun joong spoke,,,Shall we sleep?

"young saeng didn't answer...

"Are you sleeping?

"Young saeng still not answering...

"He lift young saeng's chin and saw him sleeping soundly already....he smiled and caressed the face and say in low tone...good night...you look so tired lately because of me...rest well...he gave him a peck on lips before sleeping....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KYU JONG & JIYOUNG POV

"They reach jiyoung's front house...they stayed at the car for a while...

"Oppa i remembered what was that nicole did to hyun joong oppa? you didn't continue it...

"Ahh that one? nicole is always spying the two.. then one day we suspected nicole drug hyun joong and did something,, we don't know exactly what happen but according to young saeng  hyun joong keeps screaming on nicole's namewhile sleeping,,,etc etc....(Writer's POV: Kyu jong continue to tell that long story,,i won't tell it again because i stated it repeatedly..)

"Jinjja!!!? she did that.. omo she is really getting insane...

"i pity nicole,,,but i am more woriied to the two....

"You don't have to pity nicole, she did something and she is really a burden now,, she is my bestfriend and so i want to help her to get out in her craziness...

"You can do help her im sure...kyu jong said nicely...

"Ahhh it's getting late im going in now,, eomma will scold me now...

"Just tell her you are with me,, i'm sure she won't scold you like a kid...

"yes she won't but she will bombarded me a lot of questions about you...

"Eoo really?

"deee,, it seems that you got their trust.. so don't you ever, never cheat on me and hurt me...

"Of i won't do that.. you are my FIANCE' now,, he emphasized..

"Aigooo..ok,, take care...she step out of the car and went to the other window of the car...annyeong.. she waved..

"come closer... i want to give you something...he smiled..

"She went closer and bend to see kyu jong...what is that?

"he stretch out his neck out of the window and pulled jiyoung's head towards him and press his lips to her....

"nappeun neo...why you always stole kisses on me? jiyoung said in surprise..

"Wae? complaining?

"No,, Nothing...you can go now...jiyoung said while looking around...

"kyu jong smirked,,,

"what?

"He shook his head...come closer...

"No i won't get closer again...

"Just once...i mean one more....

"No...shooo,,go now...

"I want you to give me a kiss,,just light,,,,

"I said NO? she mouthed....

"want me to go out and kiss you? he threatened..

"Omo.. you are threatening me?

"Aniya...palli....ok i'll go to you then...

"no need i will do it....

"He smiled cutely and anticipate....

"Jiyoung looked around first and bend down again to reach him...and immediately gave him a quick light peck on lips,,,she blushed after and run towards the gate...

"jiyoung ah jal jayo...

"She didn't face him because of embarrassment... but she smiled,,, she glared when kyu jong drove away....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NICOLE POV

She was thinking about what jiyoung had said to her,,, she can't convince herself to do all the advices,,, she was battling towards it again...making the final decision makes it hard for her...

"But in his mind,,, jiyoung is right,,, but her heart still beating for hyun joong..

"Her mind says it's time to stop but her heart says she loves hyun joong..

"Many contradiction and arguments between mind and heart that this two never had the same decision,,,mind and heart always contradict one another,, and this is what is happening to nicole...

"She fell asleep finally maybe because of the medicines that the doctor's prescribed to her...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

another up....thanks for the comments,,,THanKYU...love ya all my readers...got another update today,, maybe i will just update what was really my idea that supposedly in this chapter but yeah i saw your comments so i just made this as a continuation of the previous one....