CHAPTER 68: NICOLE

OTHER SIDE OF LOVE SERIES 2: FORBIDDEN RELATIONSHIP

NICOLE POV

She was all in a battle of her mind and heart,,she was already pointing unto the doorbell but she can't push to press it...she sat down,, knees under her chin with her hands over her head...crying along all alone just infront of  hyun joong's door,,, knowing and thinking crazily that young saeng surely inside too with him...

She stood up after 30 minutes,,, it was already in the middle of the night,,, she wiped her tears and just go back in her unit...

"She straightly went to her room looking gloomy,, she felt so uneasy, she felt unrelieved that makes her mind stressfull and her body seems exhausted..she wants to give up but she wants to fight at the same time...

 

"Just early in the morning,,when she woke up she felt unwell maybe because of stress and pressure that makes her body too weak...it's already 9:30 in the morning,,, she already skip the class for today..and she didn't actually got a sleep...she called jiyoung her bestfriend...

 

JIYOUNG POV...

Kyu jong and others are with her...she gets more closer to the rest especially to jungmin, the talkative one and the hyper among them...But she keeps worrying why nicole didn't come to class..then a call came...she excuse for a while and steps few to make the call clear...

"eo nicole where are you? you didn't come to school again why? she asked immediately with the worried voice..

"Ne... i can't get up... im so weak to stand,,,nicole answered in a husky and gloomy tone..

"What happen to you,, why is your voice like that...

"I felt so weak.. where are you? 

"I'm at school,, you bratt..i already submitted your research on literature...

"Gomawo...jiyoung ah,,gomawo...nicole starts to cry behind the phone...

"What happen to you... im worried already...jiyoung asked in a bit high tone worrying with her...

"can you come here..i think i need to go to the hospital but i cant stand,,,i'm calling at home but no one is answering... maybe mom is not at home...

"Yaahhhh chamkan,, wait for me there...arrasseo!!! she shouted..

"she hung the phone and go back to kyu jong...she whispered to his ear..i'm going,, i will not attend the rest of the subjects i need to go...

"Wae? kyu jong looked at jiyoung but said it in low tone..

"Nicole is sick..but don't tell everyone yet,,,i have to go,,, let me borrow your car i'll just fetch you after school.....

"Aniya,, im going with you..i won't let you drive alone,, you looked so tense and panic..

"Im ok... just attend your class..

"yahhh what were you talking? don't you want to share it? jungmin interrupted in the whispering conversation of the two...

"Nothing,,, we have to go...kyu jong said..

"Aniya,,, you can stay,, i can manage my own...jiyoung hesitantly said..

"Is it important? hyun joong asked...

"yes it is,, kyu jong answered..

"Ok you can go,, i will just explain it to the teachers...hyun joong said in concern...

"kyu jong smiled to her and told her to go...

"At the car.. jiyoung called nicole's parents to inform them about her,,,just after she called,,,she mumbled, what's happening to nicole?.. i became so busy lately i haven't seen her and meet her often,, she did skipping school also..i must have confront her about what's bothering in her...

"Don't blame yourself ok,,, it's not your fault...she made the mistake...kyu jong heard and said...

"Wae?.. oppa,, i notice all of you,,, don't you like nicole? i mean,, you were all always change your moods when nicole is around.. nicole is hyun joong oppa's fiance right? she asked and wonder..

"i can't answer you that.. one day you will understand it all,, i promise,, you will,, but i can't tell you now,,,it's not right that it will come out on my mouth,,,just ask your bestfriend...she needs to be consoled and have some advices...

"I can't understand....am i the only one who knows nothing?

"You better not to know anything,, it will be better like that...i don't want you to get involve when time will come...just don't ask what is it,,just listen to me..

"But...how can i give comfort to my bestfriend if i don't know anything...

"Listen to me,,, if you heard anything new or gossips,, just ask me first,,, even if nicole will tell you something,, ask me first ok? do you understand me?

"Molla.. i don't know.....

"Do you understand me? kyu jong repeats

"arrasseo...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NICOLE POV

She's in her bed waiting for  jiyoung...just a few minutes jiyoung came with kyu jong...

"They saw her....nicole? what happen to you? you look so pale...jiyoung asked in panic..

"Jiyoung ah...why did you bring kyu jong ssi here...

"Yaahhh,,, don't ask me that...why you didn't called me earlier..

"Jiyoung ah... i'm tired already...she cried out hugging jiyoung....

"Nicole....

"Jioyung ah.. let me help you..open the door for me...kyu jong said and carry nicole through the car...

"They went to the nearest hospital and admit her to check..The doctor immediately check on her.. having a high fever, exhausted, dehydrated and weak,,but the doctor can't find any symptoms regarding flue because he doesn't cough,,, don't have cold etc,, just only a fever,, the doctor said it was just maybe because of pressure and stress...

"Her parents didn't showed up because they were out of town business appointments...

 

"kyu jong called the others...and told them about nicole...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOUNGSAENG POV

"He was the one who received the call from kyu jong,,

"He sat down beside hyun joong on the couch who was watching TV...hyun joong ah....

"Wae? who called you?

"Kyu jong....

"Waeyo? why did he called?

"Hyun joong ah,,, ahmmmm nicole is in the hospital right now...

"hyun joong just look at young saeng for long seconds but didn't talk...

"They said,, she was crying when they found her inside her room...

"are you worried? hyun joong asked seriously..

''Wae? you are not worried,, she's still your fiance. he asked back and told..

"young saeng ah....why you are so soft to everyone....you looked so tough at first glance but you are so weak and too soft for everything.

"are we now starting to have conversation about that? i am just concern,, Nicole is still a girl,,,we can't blame her,, she was expecting too much from you..

"She supposedly stopped when she knew about us...

"But good thing and we have to be thankful that she is not reporting and telling your parents about us...

"Because she is still afraid that i might not talk to her if she did that....

"Ok let's stop this arguments.. we have to visit her...young saeng closed her eyes and calm himself...

"no,, we can't...

"why? don't you want to visit her?

"I want too,,, and i want to check her too...

"then why you were contradicting me to go to the hospital?

"Because its already evening,, visiting hours will end in a few hours or an hour...it was just a waste if we go there and spend only 10 minutes and go home again...hyun joong smirked a little...

"Young saeng looked at the wall clock...eo!!! arrasseo.. just tomorrow after class..

"Ok...hyun joong agreed and yawned,,a sign of being sleepy,,,,let's sleep...

"ok...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day after class....

"We were going to see nicole today...how about you? jungmin asked..

"Yes we will go too...

"kyu jong and nicole already run rushing to go there after class.. hyung jun told the two..

"Eooo ok let's go then..yahhh hyung jun ah,,, does jungmin always fetch you at home and then drop you home... its already the last term of this year yet i never seen you use your car...young saeng notice and asked..

"De,, he wanted it... he offers and he likes to do it..hyung jun answered proudly..

"it is not bother on me anyway,,, just for my hyung jun,,, for hyung jun i mean...

"young saeng smirked....arrasseo...kaja...

"They drove separately going to the hospital where nicole was admitted..

 

"As they arrived at nicole's room,, kyu jong, jiyoung and nicole's parents were there already,,, nicole's mom sitting on left side while her appa on the right side..

"They greeted,, and greeted back... nicole's mom gave hyun joong a disappointed look...

"They get closer to greet nicole,, they are not that close so they were just say hi and hello to each other and asked the condition...

"Hyun joong,,,i thought you were taking care of my daughter...but why is she in this hospital? nicole's mom said disappointedly confronting hyun joong..

"Mianhae..hyun joong apologize....

"Eomma,, it's not his fault ok,,,i got a fever,, no one wanted it...nicole defended...

"Aigoo,,, i doubt if you are eating on time.. and look at you, you are so thin,,,how can he be your fiance if he doesn't know what is happening to you...

"eomma..!

"he must check you always,, i granted your wish to buy that condo because you told me that hyun joong is taking care of you...but look at you,, he's not the one who helped you be in this hospital...

"eomma!!! i said don't blame anyone here.. it's my fault ok,,! nicole shouted,,,

"Omo...

"And hyun joong oppa is not my fiance.. we havent agreed into it,, and he had someone....nicole stopped and closed his eyes and fight back his breath that seems loosing because of pain...she looked at the two, hyun jong and young saeng....hyun joong oppa...

"Yaahhh.. why are you crying,, you can't cry.. arrasseo i will stop now...mianhae....her mom apologize and felt guilty over her..

"Ani eomma, appa,, you have to know this...

"Everybody was focused on her and anticipating for what nicole wants to say...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

to be continued,, haha..what do you think? hmmmmm,,,i am sleepy already hehe,, well i am updating,, guess what,, i completed all my appointments just waiting for something,, but don't worry it was by april so i still can continue my story and update... keke,, i'll use all my free time for updating

love ya.. and thanKYU,, for all your compliments and comments..i 501% appreciate them...this chapter is really hard for nicole,, so yeah maybe i have to end her suffering but as what ive said in just few chapters because we have to follow a story line and sequence keke...