CHAPTER 71: CONSCIENCE

OTHER SIDE OF LOVE SERIES 2: FORBIDDEN RELATIONSHIP

 

3 DAYS LATER

NICOLE POV

She is well finally,, he gets out of the hospital...the doctor suggested to see a psychologists,,, having her sickness is an effect of psychological stress... thinking too much and so on...they met a psychologists to check and they said it is not that serious it is not a disease but it is only a stress....it was just a cause of emotional and mind stress...

She needs to rest for one week before going to school again,,,school year is nearing to end so she needs to catch up with her study,,,having been skipping class always makes her status on school become so weak..

She had to stay in their house....her parents decided to sold out her unit,,,well her parents blame hyun joong for what happen..

She was st her room resting when flashback appear on his mind....

 

*flashback talking with her parents in the hospital..

"Eomma,, i want hyun joong oppa to marry me,, but he doesn't really like me...

"Nicole...he is your fiance...don't worry too much,, we already with his parents decides for your future...her mom says..

"But eomma,,, we can't force him,, he loves someone else...

"It is his fault that's why you were acting like this?her appa said..

"She nodded..

"Aigoo my princes,,you are suffering too much...

"Mianhae..maybe i should be giving up now....

"are you sure? because we won't contradict any decision of you...her mom said..

"De...maybe i need to.. help me,,, i want to forget everything...

"want to go overseas again..you can settle your mind there?her appa suggested...

"molla... i don't know what to do...i don't know how to forget him...eomma, appa,, mianhae...

"You don't have to say sorry to us,,, he made you like this,,i must tell his parents about this...her eomma said angrily...

"No just let me do it.. don't be involve,, this is my problem...please don't blame him for this,, i made a mistake eomma,,i did something...

"You did what?appa asked..

"I can't tell you but i had done something unforgivable,, so i should be giving up now...

"Arrasseo, but don't stress out yourself,,, you have to go home now,, i will take care of your condo to sell it....appa said..

"But i want to live in there,, please don't sell it...

"No whether you like it or not,,, i will sell it,, i don't want to see my daughter like this again... appa insisted..

"Eoommma!!! she whined..

"Nicole.. im sorry,, we need to do this...

*end of flashback

 

"How can i forget you... she thought..why am i the one hurting too much....tears wells up again as she thought of it...

 

*flashback..mix

**jiyoung**

"Nicole you have to give up now... he is not for you...

"You have to move on...help yourself... you can find better than him...

"you are just hurting yourself...

"GIVE UP NOW...

**Hyun joong**

"I have someone i like,,,

"I love young saeng,,,

"Hyun joong oppa pretend to be my boyfriend....

"No i can't,,,

"I CAN'T...

 

"She shook her head and slap her cheeks lightly,, as if her mind will cleared up...

"Nicole!!! a called from behind snapped her out... she wiped off her tears....

"Eo eomma wae?

"Lunch is ready...come out now...

"de.. im coming...

"she stayed for another 5 minutes...what is happening to me? she murmured...what will i do? she sighed..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HYUN JOONG POV

"He was sitting in a bench at the rooftop of their hangout in school...he wonder what happen to nicole after she was admitted at the hospital...since nicole is not attending school...

Young saeng came with the snacks,,,alone,,, because hyung jun and jungmin already out of school after class and kyu jong is with jiyoung since today is his exact birthday...

"Yahhh what took you so long,, i am hungry already...

"Eo mian,, there's  a long queue at the counter,,because its lunch time and all the upcoming freshmen were here to take the entrance exam...

"we are not freshmen anymore...

"Wae.. you want to be freshmen forever? young saeng asked as he sat beside him and give him the bread he bought..

"de i want... 

"waeyo don't you want to get a diploma and finishe your study...

"I want too but everytime i think of graduating i became more and more worried about our situation...he said with sad face..

"aigoo,, what was that sad face...if we graduated it doesn't mean we are separating ok...we promised right? we will be together as long as we can,,young saeng gave him a pinch on cheek and a quick peck on lips...

"But what if we will go different field in our job?

"You forgot, don't you? our families business were merged already..we are the next heir of it...

"Eoo.. de i forgot...but..

"No buts,, we still have 3 years to get ready for that,, for now.. nicole is our major problem...

"arrasseo...i just don't want to be far from you.. hope we can be better in the future and our relationships turns out to be accepted..

"Of course we do...we can be...as long as we work it out better...and be strong enough,,,

"What if when marriage point will come?

"ahmmm,, what shall we do then? shall we have a break up or shall we run away together,, but we have to get our own money before doing that...young saeng joked and laugh...

"Shall we get married and have our relationship continue? hyun joong suggested...

"Mwo? yahhh you want me to be the third party?young saend raise his voice.

"why not,,you are not alone i will be a third party too....hyun joong laughed...

"Aigoo...yaahhh i can't what about at night? argghhh thinking of it,, thinking of you having the night together with your wife...

"wae.. you are spending the night with your wife too...

"andwae!,, i will be crazy by then,, come to think of it..you are having with your wife,,,,

"Aniya,, i won't have with her...

"Impossible,, how can you produce your next heir if you don't have..

"wae? you will do the same.....jinjja,, being the only son is so tiring,, all expectations will focus on you...why our parents didn't produce more sons... hyun joong complained..

"Want me to ask them why they just gave birth to only one baby?

"Hyun joong laughed and joked,,,they will answer you,, they are busy with business so they don't have time to produce them...

"Young saeng glared near hyun joong face..we have no choice right? we have to make the next heir for our wives...he said seriously and disappointed...

"if we choose the path to where we can be happy,, people will chase us away and our parents will not accept us,,,but if we choose the path where people and our parents accept us, we will never be happy...hyun joong said..

"Can we just choose to be happy and let them chase us away? young saeng became so sentimental again and tears starts to mold on his eyes...

"Aigoo,, don't cry because of it...of course i won't let you be far from me no matter what...i will go with you and i will take you with me....he assured...

"jinjja no bringing back of words....young saeng childishly said..

"Yee of course,,, hyun joong agreed and inch his face to him....about to kiss him...

 

"Omo omo what is that? lovey dovey at rooftop? seriously talking about something? kyu jong said... he came suddenly with jiyoung along...

"Aisshhhhh,,,,hyun joong smirked as he saw kyu jong and jiyoung...

"Yahhh what are you doing here? you said you have a date with jiyoung? young saeng asked and chuckled...

"wae? you don't look happy seeing me here? wae did we disturb you,, kyu jong tease...

"aehhh jinjja... seriously,, why are you here,, were you supposedly celebrating your birthday today with her...why suddenly came here? aren't you supposedly treating her in a fine dining restaurant? young saeng teased back..

"Ani... i canceled,, she don't really like dating in a restaurant,, according to her...kyu jong disappointedly said..

"Jeongmal? you hate that kind of date? hyun joong asked to jiyoung..

"de.. jiyoung answered awkwardly bowing her head...

"I think you still feel the awkwardness when you are with us...hyun joong notice...

"Wae? kyu jong asked lifting the head of her..

"Aniya.. its,,its not that.. i was just still...she scratch her head...

"Ahhh mianhae,,, maybe you are not used to see a couple like us.. young saeng frankly state...

"Aniya aniya...jiyoung hesitantly said..

"Don't worry you will used to it, now that you know about us already... young saeng told her..

"jiyoung just nodded and clung unto kyu jong's arm...

''aigoo feel at ease they won't eat you up...it's ok with them,,, kyu jong carressed jiyoung's arm..

"Young saeng offered the bread and hyun joong offered a seat to jiyoung...

"By the way jiyoung,, is there a news regarding nicole why she is not attending school? young saeng asked..

"ah ye,, she was advised to get rest for a week..i think what i have heard,, she was having an emotional stress? something like that...she answered and explain..

"Jinjja? did we really caused too much stress on her? young saeng murmured...

"Ani,, don't blame yourself...hyun joong said in low tone and pat young saeng's shoulder..

"i just pity her...and suddenly felt guilty,,,,young saeng told...

"waeyo? kyu jong asked..

"It looks like i was the one snatching her position to hyun joong...

"no it's you are on your own position,,,you never snatch anything from her...keep that in mind...hyun joong said pinching young saeng's nose...

"yahhh don't act sweet in front of jiyoung,,, young saeng said...looking at jiyoung hesitantly..

"Hyun joong smirked...

"Ah it's ok,,, i have to be used into it,,, i will be always with you ow that kyu jong is your friend,,,but,,,.she stopped..

"But what? kyu jong asked her,,

"But now seeing you like this makes me wonder why nicole really so envious of young saeng oppa...

"Wae? young saeng questioned her..

"because of how hyun joong oppa cares for you.. you really hooked up with each other and you seems to love one another...my first time to see couple like you but i see how you love each other...

"That's true..you still don't know how this two struggle in the past,, someday you will know everything...kyu jong proudly said..

"Yaahhhh you don't have to tell everything to her... young saeng said...

"Ahh yee of course not everything...by the way wanna come with us?.. kyu jong invites..

"Where? hyun joong asked..

"At her pub? young saeng knows the place already...

"Jinjja? no we can't...you have to spend together alone without chaperone... young saeng refused...

''wae???? you don't like the place? hyun joong disappointed...

"the place is good but.. we need to give them the privacy...young saeng said and then whispered..

"are you sure?

"Yes. just go,, and we want to rest early...young saeng answered,,,

"Ok then,, we're going,,, hyungjun and jungmin didn't answer my call,, those two always make their own schedule...kyu jong complained..

''Just leave them,,,maybe something up to them they have their own world actually ever since...hyun joong said..

"Ok..bye...the two bid for leaving...

"Ok,,happy bday,, enjoy...hyun jong and young saeng greet and bye...

"The two sighed as kyu jong and jiyoung left...

"what shall we do now? shall we go home? young saeng questioned...

"Ahmmm early? want to go home?,,,yahh i supposedly do something before they came,,,arghhhh they cut that scene..hyun joong said..

"What is that?

"Im about to.....he cut and gesture pointing his lips...

"Eat your bread and we will go home soon....

"you will give me the kiss at home?

"If we don't go home early i won't..

''Then if we will go home now we will gonna....Hyun joong imagined and smiled brightly and happily...NICE!!!!! he scream out...

"Aigooo,,as if its the first time....young saeng chuckled and eat up his bread..

"Hyun joong happily munching his food,,,,palli,, we have to go home now...he rushed young saeng..

"Huh... you are not excited right?

"I'm not... hyun joong said and lift his shoulder and mind her own food...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KYU JONG POV

"they left the two...they went to jyioung's pub,,,spend and celebrate his birthday with her...both of them enjoyed...the first date together as couple held at a noisy palce like this instead of a quiet romantic place like restaurant..,,they chose to be at this place because they both doesn't like super romantic place where everyone seems watching for your date...unlike in the club,, no one will dare to exert effort to watch you all the time and monitor every moves of you...

"After drinking a little and enjoying themselves on the dance floor they finally go home...he accompany jiyoung until the house,,,

"they talked and chitchat for a while...

"oppa,, happy birthday,,,mianhae,, i didn't actually prepared my gift to you,,i got busy at school and i didn't had the time because you are always with me...

"it's ok,, that's why i always watch you so that you can't buy expensive thing for me,, i really don't like material things anyway...

"But,,,it's your birthday...

"he smiled and showed a box infront of her...

"what is this? yahhh don't tell me....

"just open it....

"She opened it and just found piece of hair pin.....mwoya? pin?

"wae? expecting for something?

"Ani!! she raise a bit in her voice..she hold the hairpin and put it on his hair...is it good to me? she asked giving an aegyo look blinking her eyes along...

"Kyu jong chuckled and answered,,,of course it really fits you...

"thank you... you are the celebrating your birthday but i am the one who got a gift...

'you can give me a gift....

"Now?

"Kyu jong nodded in response..

"How can i?it's already late...

"kyu jong inch his lips to hers,,,,i love you...

"Jiyoung closed her eyes,, a signed that she was giving a permission to be kissed...

"Kyu jong planted a soft kiss to her and release just after few seconds...

"Jiyoung's eyes still closed,,,

"Kyu jong lift his hand and showed a chain with a ring in it,,a simple plain ring with their names on the back...

"jiyoung opened her eyes as he was told to open by kyu jong...

"Oppa?? 

"He then wear it to her...This is my real present to you since we didn't prepare for our engagement day,, i didn't gave you a ring or what...

"Omo,,, really like it,,, i like it plain,,you know what i like huh...gomawo...

"Ok get inside now,, its going late already...see you tomorrow...

"Jiyoung hugged him before she get out of the car happily,,,,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

annyeong,, im lazy today keke,, so tired watching over my nephew so mhere is my update.... have a good night,, i have new subscribers,,, thanks to all,, and enjoy,,, love ya ThanKYU,, to all who commented,,, lol thanks always,,, i really appreciate your efforts to comments and suggest,, it makes my mind go crazy to have ideas...eonnie is so happy to have you....