CHAPTER 103: ITS FOR THE SECOND TIME

OTHER SIDE OF LOVE SERIES 2: FORBIDDEN RELATIONSHIP

After a month

KYU JONG POV
 
"ahhh im so nervous...he mumbled while he walk back and forth,,tense and his heart really pounding too much,,
 
"Ahhhh,,this is worst than before...he wiggle his hands and stretch...
 
"Hey..what are you doing? young saeng and others talked from the door...
 
"Im so nervous? how's everything outside? he asked..
 
"Too many guests...jungmin answered...
 
"eoo where is hyun joong? he asked as he notice he wasn't with them..
 
"young saeng ah, he is coming right?
 
"yes,,, he told me,,, but i don't know why he is late actually...
 
"Yahhh im here already,, you were talking about me huh...hyun joong interrupt and pop out from the door..
 
"Waahhh,, our groom looked so handsome today... nervous? chukhahae....hyun joong complimented and congratulate him...
 
"i really feel so nervous...he said and pouted fanning himself with his hand...
 
"yahhh lets take pictures..jungmin suggested and called the photographer...
 
"he was sitting in the center with jungmin and young saeng on both sides while hyun joong and hyung joon behind them,,,
 
"Hyun joong squeezed young saeng's shoulder slightly,,, becaus eit has been a month that they didn't meet regularly because of their father who came home and stayed for a moth..
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
JIYOUNG POV
 
"Nicole came with junsu,,,,jiyoung ah,,, she run towards her like a kid and hug her tighlty..
 
"Yahhh,, you will ruin my head dress...jiyoung said and smiled..
 
"Chukhahae...nicole congratulate her and so junsu too...
 
"Im getting married already,,, im nervous,, shall i run away,, i felt like im securing all of me to a person and after this i might not do whatever i want...jiyoung suddenly burst her thought and assumptions..
 
''wae.. kyu jong oppa is not that strict.. he will let you do the things you want but of course there are changes and limits...
 
"Eotteokke? jiyoung whined..
 
"yahhh,, palli have a baby soon arrasseo? nicole teased
 
"Yahhh,, we talk about it already we can't have a baby this year maybe next year...
 
"mwo? yahhh are you nuts,, what month is now? nicole asked.
 
"jiyoung think....november...she answered..
 
"Ok.. 2 months to go before next year...nicole laughed..
 
''Isshhhh...kyu jong oppa is so wise,,,i didn't notice that..
 
''Oppa,? you can't call him like that now,, it's YEOBEO...nicole tease again..
 
"Ayyy shirrheo,, i like oppa...i will still call him O-P-P-A....
 
"The photographer came and took pictures of them...
 
....
 
....
 
"The ceremony started...hyun joong and youngsaeng were together and their bodyguards were outside...
 
"waahhh,they look good together..hyun joong fascinately complimented the two couple...
 
"Hyun joong ah,,, you will not regret for choosing me right? young saeng asked in low volume,,,,
 
"Wae? why are you asking me that now? hyun joong whispered..
 
"Nothing,, i was just,,,geunyang,,,maybe i can just let you,,, young saeng lowered his head..
 
"aniyo,, i will never regret about us,,, i told you almost everyday i might not tell you verbally but what i showed you is true no regrets,,i need you because i love you,, i want you because i love you,, i long for you because i love, i missed you everyday because i love you,,,i can sacrifice myself because i love you,, isn't that enough for you to believe me? hyun joong told and asked him..
 
"Aniyo,,that not enough,,,young saeng chuckled
 
"de? hyun joong face him...
 
"That's too much for me... young saeng whispered...I LOVE YOU too and i feel the same..
 
"Shall i kiss you here now? hyun joong joked..
 
"Wae? you want to get the attention that this people is giving to our beloved couple?
 
"Hyun joong just smiled...he wants to hug him,, hold the hand, embrace,, kissed him but he can't...he just smiled at him and same with young saeng..
 
The two bodyguards came just behind them and whispered..let's go,,,your father were looking for both of you,,Ms.ahn called and seems something had happen...we have to go to the company..
 
"Mwo? the two suddenly felt so nervous,,, why they are here? i thought they left yesterday and i saw abeoji left this morning,,they look at each other...
 
"We have to go now...the bodyguards insisted
 
"Dee... the two left in the middle of the ceremony,,,
 
"Jungmin and hyung jun just saw the two leaving with their bodyguards..and so the same with nicole and junsu who were just near them...
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
At the company they were both escorted to mr.kim's office..
 
"As soon as they enter the room,, both of them felt strange and they can sense something intense situation again..
 
"Ige mwoya? why did you call us? hyun joong asked nervously
 
"Ms.ahn close all the door and window,,..
 
"Sir...it's not breaktime yet,,,there are staffs outside..they might overhear us.. m.shn trying to protect and avoid scandalous situation.
 
"Let them take their breaktime now...mr. kim commanded..
 
"But sir,, there is still 1 hour left before the breaktime,, it will be strange for them if we will take an early breaktime..
 
"Ok tell them to take their breaktime at 11:45...15 Minutes is not a big deal..mr.kim commanded..
 
"It was awkward,,silent,,,all were just changing glares and stares to each other...waiting for the time...
 
"The two were preparing and still wondering what will happen now...
 
"Mr.heo gave a signal...ms.ahn close all the blinds on the windows.
 
"What's happening now? young saeng and hyun joong asked as they aren't sitted yet..
 
"Mr.heo went closer to young saeng...And just slap him,,
 
"young saeng gave a glare and hold his face who was now in reddish color..
 
"hyun joong widened his bround eyes over to what mr.heo did to young saeng..
 
"You don't have any idea? mr.heo asked..
 
"Young saeng looked at his noona who was so nervous....
 
"I told you,, i know everything you are doing...mr.heo added..
 
"Until when will you keep your relationship..and you have the guts to get the weakness of your bodyguards...did you just plan it,, do they know everything ,, what did you do to them to just follow what you want,, or is Ms.ahn just allow you to do so...mr.kim said,,looking and staring to everyone in the room, with his face so angry and grinning over his words...
 
"Ani,, they don't know,,, ms.ahn just can't do anything to control us,, we always escape and do what we wanted...hyun joong defended..
 
"Ohhh,, i see,, so you played hide and sick? mr.kim told them.. for all you know we hired a private investigator just a month ago...it was really strange that both parties were just quiet like that,, and because we know what a frustrated person can do..so as a result are this...mr.heo revealed and show an envelope infront of them containing pictures of them going in and out of the building and one picture with ms.ahn with them..
 
"Noona has nothing to do with us..young saeng covered for his noona...that time she went to the building because she knew that we secretly met at that building...the bodyguards doesn't know too,, they all know that i am meeting a close friend on that building...he explains..
 
"But why this bodyguards were seen being together?
 
"They just accidentally met at the basement,,when they tried to look at the building to get us,,,they didn't found us so they reported to noona,, that was when they found us to my unit.. hyun joong added...
 
"I bet if you are doing this for almost half a year already...did we hired a secret investigator so late? mr.kim said..
 
"It's for you to know,, hyun joong response..
 
"Mr.kim gestured to hit hyun joong...but hyun joong shut his eyes and tilted his head...
 
"That's all? so this bodyguards are out of this? mr.heo questioned suspectively..
 
"Sir..that thing.....ms.ahn tried to talk...
 
"Yes.. they are out,, and noona too,, please let them leave now,, young saeng cut his noona to spit out somw words...
 
"young saeng...noona called him,,,
 
"Noona,, please go out first...
 
"But...
 
"ms.ahn leave now!.. mr.heo commanded..just wait outside..
 
"she left from the room with the bodyguards..
 
"If you want to kill us now,, please do now,,,we don't want to suffer much,,,hyun joong kneel down..
 
"Are you crazy? mr.kim slap the kneeling hyun joong..why can't you understand huh!!! he yelled while grabbing the collar of hyun joong and shaking him repeatedly...
 
"Youngsaeng is about to near with hyun joong but mr.heo drag him and step forward to the door..
 
"Abeoji please..let me be with him,,,i will do all you want but please don't take me away from him,,, he kneeled down pleading and crying again...
 
"Hyun joong stood up and tried to get young saeng from the father's grip...keumanhae,,, don't cry,, i told you i won't give up on you..you said im your strength,, im here,, don't show weakness infront of me..i never told you to be weaked... hyun joong grinned while struggling towards his father's grip on his hand and just trying to be near with him...
 
"Hyun joong ah,, hold me,,i don't want to go without you,,,young saeng hold hyun joong hand tightly while his father keeps dragging him out...
 
"The hold broke.....
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
YOUNG SAENG POV
 
"He was dragged by his father,, he was holding tightly to hyun joong but the hold was broke,,,he stared at the hand and suddenly his time seems stopped until he disappeared infront of hyun joong..he stopped crying with his eyes opened wide..
 
"Noona is just standing while the bodyguards followed..
 
"He was walking with no expression and still pictured out the image on how they unhold their both hands..
 
"He gets in the car and gone home,,,for the second time he was grounded and locked in his room..
 
....
 
....
 
HYUN JOONG POV
 
"he was shocked at how he released young saeng's hand..he stood up stunned and time had stopped for a while and stare to his father with hatred...
 
"His father widened his eyes as how he saw his son glared like that,, with so much anger and hatred,,,
 
''he looked at the hand holding his arm,,he wiggled to free himself... and walked out,, he was trying to be calm and walked faster to reach young saeng but young saeng disappeared already..
 
"He sat down on the front entrance as he face palm himself..
 
"everyone passing was looking at him but his world seems circling and spinning non stop and she was crazily thinking and blaming himself that he unhold young saeng and let him go just like that...
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
"It was the second time,, second time that they were forcely been apart...both of them seems to have to sacrifice...young saeng always in his room,, he doesn't move out from his bed the whole day, headphones the whole day, he don't take food seriously,,,he took one spoonful and then just pushed it aside and went back to his bed...his routine is rolling  around inside his room,,wake up in the morning, take shower to relieve some stress,, took long shower to skip the whole time..and sleep after again the whole day till he woke up for the food served by the maid the next day..
 
....
 
....
 
"Hyun joong stayed home,,he don't talk much,, took his place on the dining table but don't eat much...
 
"Yahhh,, aren't you eating again?! his father asked yelling as he stood up from his chair..
 
"He never answered but just gave a smirked and sharp glare to his father and go back to his room...played games the whole day...wasting time to survive from the pain..
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
One day..they were asked to attend an urgent meeting with the board,,they meet again but they were like robots who guided and commanded by their father....
 
"They entered the room,,, all eyes were shooting to both of them..they sitted quietly without looking at each other,, avoiding to see their both gloomy faces...they don't want to see an unhappy face..
 
"Being quiet is the best thing they could do...what is the reason for them to attend an urgent meeting? they don't know..they are just waiting...is it about a new project? they don't know because it is really strange that all the people inside were just staring to them,,,something different from a usual company meeting,,,will they asked to report and discuss something? no it's not because they don't have any project to make a discussion...
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
.....mianhae...i have to rush it now..i don't have much time left...but expect a double ending,, i mean two ending,,i decided to have,,thanKYU so much for waiting for the rest of the chapters.....and i will give each of the cast their POVs...