Chapter 2

ThE sEcReT . . .

In their way to Farm House.

Woo Bin could smell something follows them around. He looks at the side mirror and look out the window but he could not spot anything. He turns to the front and sees someone standing at the middle of the road. He pushes hard on the break and the car stops immediately.

He turns to see Yura and wishes that she didn’t see it.

“Are you okay?” He asks his sister and checked on her. He drives the car to the roadside.

“I will be right back, okay.” Woo Bin then rushed out from the car and run towards the bushes at the roadside.

After he realizes that he runs far away from Yura, then he turns back. But it seems that it’s too late. The loud “bang” sound could be heard from far. He feels anxious and run back towards the car.

 

**Yura’s POV**

Yura’s hand still on the car lock but she seems cannot move her hand to open the door. Her eyes keep looking at the lorry. Her heart beat fast and really hopes that Woo Bin is here to save her.

When the lorry is nearer, Yura close her eyes tight and at that time she could feels someone is holding her up. She slowly opens her eyes.

“Hyuk oppa?” Said Yura when she see Soo Hyuk is the one who is holding her. The loud sound catches her ears. She turns and sees the lorry hit the car and make a fire. She shocked and her heart keeps beating fast.

From far, she could see Woo Bin run towards them before she passed out in Soo Hyuk arms.

**End of Yura’s POV**

 

Yura opens her eyes slowly and the light hit her eyes. She heard her name being called. She looks around. It’s not her room in Farm house. But it is her room in mansion. Tonight is the Fortnight party but she is in her room. She wake up and looks around. She still cannot believe with her eyes. She turns and looks at Aunty Mimi who is stand beside her bed.

“Is it tonight, Aunty Mimi?”

“Yes, Agashi.” Replied Aunty Mimi.

“And, I’m here in my room, Aunty.” Yura voices sound more cheerful for someone that had an accident last night.

“Ye..ah, Agashi.” Aunty Mimi said in worry. Yura seems to forget what has happened to her on the last night. She seems excited to know that she is not in Farm House tonight.

Yura jumps down from the bed and heading to the door. She knows that the door must be locked but she just wants to try her luck.

But the door is not lock! She opens it slowly before she turns to see Aunty Mimi at the behind. Aunty Mimi just stands in silence. It makes Yura more suspicious. She takes a step out from the room but unfortunately she cannot pass it. It’s weird. There is nothing there but she cannot get through.

“What the…?”

“I’m sorry, you have been locked in by Master Woo Bin till the party end.” Aunty Mimi said.

“But, this..?”

“I think it’s better if you ask your brother about it later.”

“Wait, now I remember what was happened last night. What was happened to me last night, Aunty?”

“What I know, you were involved in an accident. Fortunately, you are not injured. Master Soo Hyuk saves you on time.”

“But there is something else, Aunty. I cannot remember the exact situation happened but I know something had happened at that meantime.”

“What is it, Agashi?”

“I can’t remember.” Yura said while holding her head tight. Aunty Mimi comes to her and releases the hand.

“I think you should get more rest, Agashi. I believes you are still shocked with what had happened. But, it’s a great thing that you were not badly injured.” Aunty Mimi said while dragging Yura to her bed.

Yura stops her steps and turns to look at the door when she catches some noise from outside.

There are 2 men outside the door. But, they are not someone that she knew. Aunty Mimi steps in front of Yura in order to protect her. But, like her cannot go out from the room, it seems that the two men also cannot simply enter the room.

Yura steps back when she saw the two men turn into something that beyond her imagination. She closes to hold her breath. Aunty Mimi hugs her to calm her down.

“Agashi, look at me.” Aunty Mimi try to attract Yura’s attention from the two men outside the door who still trying to enter the room.

Yura’s eyes fix at them and cannot look away even though how scare she is. Her breath becomes heavy.

“Agashi, please look at me!”

Not long after, Woo Bin appears with his friend. They fight with the guys who try to intrude to her room.

Yura falls on the floor. It seems that she cannot hold it anymore. She cannot bear to see what had happened.

Her brother and his friends and the two intruders…they changed! They have changed to something that she not knows.