Chapter 1

ThE sEcReT . . .

Today is the fortnight of the month of December. As usual, there will a party held in their mansion. And as usual, Yura will be sent away from the mansion. The only reason given to her is that she is still young and fragile to get involved with this party.

Even though now she is already 20 years old, she still cannot attend the party. When she was young, she was always sulking every time she been sent away a day before the fortnight. But now, she seems can understand why she been sent away. But still, she doesn’t know the real reason behind that.

“Are you ready, Agashi?” Aunty Mimi asks Yura.

“Yes, Aunty. I will go down in a minute.” Yura replied half hearted. No matter how she refuses to go, she still have to go.

“Sure. I will take your luggage down with me.” Yura just nod her head before heading to her closet room.

Suddenly she remembered the past where she is hiding in the cabinet because she refused to go to the Farm House during the fortnight party. But, she got caught by her brother from her hiding place.

 

**Flashback**

“You know that you cannot run away from me, right? I can smell you.” Woo Bin said to the sulking Yura when she got caught by her brother.

“Yeah right. It must be Aunty Mimi who told you that I was hiding here.”

“Even you run away into the woods also I can find you, my dear little sister. So, that’s mean you cannot run away or hiding from your brother.” Woo Bin said.

“Oppa, I don’t want to go to the Farm house tonight. Please, Oppa.” Yura try to beg Woo Bin even though she knows that it is useless. Woo Bin never say no to other things that she asked but not when it comes to Fortnight party. Woo Bin always persistent with his decision that Yura must be away from home when the party was held in their mansion every year.

“Nope. You have to go.” Woo Bin said with a glare.

“I promise I will stay in the room. I will not go out until the party end.” Yura is still trying hard to beg.

“Yura-ah, you must be thinking that I prevent you to join the party because of my own good. It’s for your own good, Yura-ah. So, I am sorry that you cannot attend the party.”

“So, what is the reason why I cannot attend the party? Are you ashamed of me?” Yura asks. All this while, she realy curious the reason why but she never get the answer to her questions.

“Of course not. You are my sister and everything to me. There is nothing that makes me ashamed of you.”

“So, I wanna know why. Why you sent me away from the mansion every time the party was held? You can just shut me in my room instead of sending me to the Farm house alone. It's a simple question but you never answer me.”

“I have my own reason. When the right time comes, I will tell you why. But, it’s not now. Please don’t ask me about it again. I will not going to answer you.”

“But, oppa.”

“I will wait you downstairs.” Woo Bin said before he left Yura alone in the room.

 

**Flashback End**

Someone pat her head and makes all the past memory fades away.

“Why are you taking so long? I have been waiting you for ages.” Yura turns her head and he could see Woo Bin with his bright smile.

“Oppa, can I ask you something?”

“What is it?”

“Is it now the right time to tell me everything?” Yura asks.

Woo Bin can caught what was in Yura’s minds. Woo Bin slowly walks to Yura and hugs her from behind. Yura knows that Woo Bin will hug her every time he refuses to answer or avoiding something from her.

“I’m sorry. This is still not the right time.”

“When is the right time, oppa? I’m already 20 years old now and big enough to know everything.”

“But for me, you are still my baby sister.”

Yura looks at the mirror and she could see her brother’s face from there. Woo Bin’s eyes turn green. She knows her brother was upset. But she was upset too with her brother that always choose to not answer it everytime she asked about it.

“If you want to keep silence from me about it, I will find out by myself.” Yura said before she releases the hug and walk out from the room.

‘I’m sorry. I really cannot tell you now.’ Woo Bin said in his heart while he looks at Yura’s figure when she walks out from the room.

Along the way to Farm house, Yura just keep in silence. Sometimes, Woo Bin glances to see her at the side. One question he asks will be replied with one short answer. It’s either “Hm”, “No” or “Ok”.

“Do you want to drop by at your favorite burger shop?” Woo Bin asks in order to get the attention from Yura.

“Don’t you want to rush back to mansion to prepare for the party?”  Yura replied back.

This is the first time in a while Yura answer a bit longer but now is Woo Bin’s turn to keep silence.

“How about we stop by for an ice cream then?” Woo Bin asks again.

“Just send me to Farm house now. I’m tired.”

“Ok.”

 

Woo Bin suddenly stop in the middle of the road. Lucky it was night and not many cars at the road at that time. Yura a bit shocked with that sudden stop.

“Are you okay?” Woo Bin check on Yura’s condition. Yura just nod even though she seems still in a shocked mode.

Woo Bin look out the window before he parks the car at the roadside.

“I will be right back, okay.” Woo Bin said to Yura.

Yura surprises with Woo Bin’s eyes. The eyes turn blue and she could see that her brother is in anger.

“Oppa…” Called her but Woo Bin already out from the car.

After a while, Woo Bin still not back yet. Yura starts to worry and she pulls out the seatbelt.

Right when she wants to open the door, she could see a flashlight from the lorry behind. The lorry drives fast towards her. She startled and freeze.

Bang!!!