CHAPTER 8: HER TRAUMA (2)

Oh My Boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“How are you feeling?” asked Young Saeng as he sat beside Ha Ni. His face looks so guilty as he look at her.

“I’m perfectly fine. Don’t worry and thanks for your concern.” Said Ha Ni as she makes herself comfortable in the bed. Young Saeng saw her struggle a little bit. So, he helped her and adjust her pillow for her. Ha Ni just smile at his help and begin to speak again.

“Komawo. But, I am really am a accident prone right. I make everybody worried, especially So Min. And of course you, Young Saeng-shii. I’m really sorry. Sometimes I can be really clumsy and at the end I become a troublesome to everyone.” Ha Ni begin to talk about her fault and hang her head low and look at her hands. She’s been holding her tears as she said that. Young Saeng sense something strange in her voice and take a look at her.

“It’s okay. If I don’t make you cry earlier, maybe you’ll not ended lie this.” Young Saeng said as he held her hands. Ha Ni startled of what he’s doing to her and instantly she look him in the eyes. Her eyes got teary out of no where. Then, Young Saeng chuckle as he wipe away her tears.

“Why are you crying? I didn’t anything harm to you. Such a cry baby, Oh Ha Ni.” Ha Ni got blush as Young Saeng said that to her and she smile weakly at him.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to make you bother and worried. Mianhae.”she continue to apologies to him and begin to sobbing hard. She also didn’t know she become so sensitive especially towards him. She hide her tears in between her hands but the next instant she shocked of what Young Saeng do to her.

 “Shhh.. It’s okay. It’s not your fault anyway. Please, stop crying.” Young Saeng hugged her and rub her hair and her back in order to console her. The hugged become tighter when Young Saeng sense she’s sobbing hard as he whisper that words. Ha Ni just bury her face in Young Saeng chest and cry out all of her heart. Finally, her crying become cool as she fall asleep in his embrace. Young Saeng could tell that Ha Ni is asleep and slowly he placed her to the bed. He place a blanket on top of her and make her comfortable in that bed.

Young Saeng also feels a little bit tired as he’s been working all day yesterday. Since Hyun Joong just arrived from overseas, he decide to spent time with him. Then, all the things happen today makes him feel sleepy. So he decided to take a nap beside Ha Ni’s since his apartment only occupied with one bedroom.

Hyun Joong and So Min arrived at the kitchen hand in hand when Hyun Joong didn’t want to let her hands go. Then, they stand in front of the fridge and take a look in it. Hyun Joong opened the fridge and So Min instantly remove her hands from him.

“Let see what can we cook with all this..” So Min look through all the ingredients in the fridge. She lost in her world and begin to choose a suitable ingredients for Ha Ni’s condition.

 Hyun Joong on the other hand just watch her and stand beside her quietly. Since he doesn’t know what to do, he just stand there and wait for her. So Min realised Hyun Joong become quiet and look at him.

“Hmmm. Hyun Joong, I think it’s better if you wait at the living room.” So Min said that and continue to searched something in the fridge. She’s been busy and murmurs to herself and Hyun Joong finds It adorable to watch her like that. He chuckle to himself and So Min heard him.

“What are you laughing at, Hyun Joong?” So Min asked him but didn’t take a single look at him. He realised that he’s been staring at her and clear his throat.

“Ehem. It’s nothing. Tell me, what can I do to help. I become bored if I stand and look at you only.” He asked as he take a  seat at the chair.

“I told you. Just wait at the living room. Once I finished, I will let you know.”

“No. I don’t want. It’s kind of boring to watch that TV alone.” He complain it to her and So Min smile to his reason.

“Haha. Then, let see. Maybe you can help me prepare a rice for me. I want to make a chicken porridge for Ha Ni. Is that okay?” Ha Ni give him a job since he’s been complaining that he want to help her anyhow.

“Okay. I will do that. It’s kind of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter