CHAPTER 33: JEALOUS!

Oh My Boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyun Joong dropped So Min in front of her house almost midnight. So Min is such a heavy sleeper when it comes for her to have a long drive. Hyun Joong looks at her sleeping face before  wakes her up.

“Aigoo. Your sleeping face is much more adorable. You don’t know how I want you badly, So Min.” He peck her lips and she stir on her seat. She open her eyes and caught Hyun Joong in front of her. For a moment, they just stay silent and their eyes locked.

“Hey..”

“...”

“Are you fully awake?”

“Hmm.” So Min still looks at him and he finds that quiet funny.

“Are you gonna stare at me the whole night? We’re here, baby.” He still in fact she’s only awake.

“We’re here? Oh.” Finally she’s aware that they’re in front of her house. She’s about to get out from the car when Hyun Joong stops her.

“So Min, wait.” He holds her hands and she looks at him.

“What?”

“About you’re moving in with me.. when will you make it?”

“Oh, about that. Can you give some time to think about it? I need to tell Ha Ni too about this matter. Moreover, I can’t leave her alone.”

“Okay, if you say so. But, don’t take it too long. I’m afraid something bad might happen.”

“There’s nothing to worry about.”

“I do want to trust you about that. But, when something happen like today, I’m afraid to let you alone anymore. Please, baby..”

“Honey.. Kim Hyun Joong. You listen to me. There’s nothing to be worried about, okay. If anything happen, I will inform you ASAP. Hmmm.” So Min cupped his face and looks directly in his eyes. She tried her best to makes sure her boyfriend to believe in her this time.

“I will discuss this with Ha Ni first. She’s my housemate, she need to know the reason why I need to moves in with you. I want you to believe in me and give me some time to make my decision. Okay. Honey?”

“I.. I don’t know.” He holds her hands that cupped his face. His eyes are full of worries.

“Please, don’t be like this. I will be fine.”

“I try. I try to believe in you.”

“Thank you.” She smiles at him and hugs him. She loves to be in his arms. His warmth is really makes her ease.

“You should go inside. It’s getting late.”

“Okay. Thanks for today, honey. Drive safe, okay.”

“Arasso. Good night.”

“Good night.”She’s out from the car and  headed to her house. Hyung Joong only leave her house when So Min really inside her house.

“I’m home.” So Min said as she closed the door. She can see Ha Ni didn’t sleep yet, and she’ shaving her late dinner.

“Oh, welcome home. So, how you date today? Keke.” Ha Ni as she drink her milk. She will take the milk after her dinner or before she went to sleep.

“What date? You know I went to my oppa place, right.” So Min takes a seat in front of Ha Ni at the stool and let out a sigh.

“What’s wrong?”

“Eh. Nothing. Did you just got home?”

“Around half an hour ago. I just manage to grab my dinner. I’m starving.” Ha Ni finished her milk and went to sink to wash the mug.

“Oh yeah. Thanks for the delicious lunch.”

“It’s nothing. It’s actually, Hyun Joong’s cook. I’m glad you like it.”

“It’s him? Wow. I’m impressed.”

“You do?” She just smiles at her friend and Ha Ni can sense something bothering her.

“Hey, So Min. Do you have a problem? What’s bothering you?”Ha Ni seat back at her previous stool and looks at So Min.

“It’s.. It’s nothing. I’m just tired. I’m heading upstairs first. Good night, Ha Ni-ah.” She tried to avoid her friend question and kissed her cheek before hurriedly went to her room.

On her room, she let out another sigh before lie on her bed. Her mind still bothered about her Dad and everything seems complicated for her. She decided to take her bath to make her calm before went to sleep.

It took longer than usual for her to take her bath that night. Her tears slipped down to her cheeks just like the shower. She really can’t take it until now about her Dad doing towards her.

After she wear her pyjama, she tuck herself under her blanket and take a look at her phone. She’s got 2 messages and 5 missed calls from the same person. She smiles to herself when she see the name. She decided to call the person before he call her again. The phone just ringigng twice before its owner pick it up.

“BABY! Where have you been? Gwenchana?” Hyun Joong asked as soon as he picks her called.

“I’m fine. I’m not going anywhere. I’m just taking my bath.  You’re worried too much.”

“ Really?”

“Yes, my dear honey. Did you at home now?”

“Yup. I’ve called you immediately when I arrived but you didn’t pick up. Of course I’m worried.”

“I’m fine. Don’t worry, okay.”

“Okay. Okay. Always said that you’re okay, yet you’re not actually.”

“Hyun Joong..”

“I know. I’m worried too much.” His voice seems sulking and they both silent for a moment. On the other line, Hyun Joong can hear her breathe which is she’s fallen asleep.

“So Min.. Baby?” He called her but she didn’t reply, only her calm breathe heard by him. He smiles before cut the line. So Min sleep with her phone still in her hand.

***

OFFICE

As usual, So Min will arrive first at the office before Hyun Joong. She prepare the schedule for her boss for the whole day before her boss entered the office.

Woo Bin and Shin Hye arrives at the same time and being busy to prepares for their work later on. Hyun Joong entered the office and see So Min and Woo Bin talking to each other at the pantry. So Min will prepares the coffee for her boss at this time and will place it on his table.

But, today he seems early and she didn’t notice her boss has arrive. She went to her table to put her drink before her intercom ringing and she’s a little bit startled. Hyun Joong can see her reaction through the window and hols his laughter.

So Min place her arms around her chest and looks at his room.

“He’s arrived? Since when?” She’s thought to herself before answered the intercom.

“Yes, boss?”

“So Min. Come inside now.” His voice as cold as ice.

“Yes, sir. Let me take your coffee first.”

“Okay.”

“What’s wrong with him this morning?”She mumble to herself and quickly get his coffee at the pantry. Shin Hye having her breakfast at the pantry as she didn’t have it at home.

“Oh, So Min. Did you met your boss?”

“I’ll bring this coffee to him after this. Waeyo?”

“His face this morning is scary.”

“Scary? What do you mean?”

“When he entered the office, he’ s not smiling as usual. More worst, when he not sees you’re not on your table. The other staff just shut their mouth as they didn’t expet him to be entered the office this early. Did something happen?”

“Eh. I.. I don’t know either.” She gulp hard when she herad Shin Hye describe Hyun Joong this morning. Did something happen to him this morning”

“Calm down, dear. He’s always like that before you’re transferred to here. He’s acted as cold as ice towards the staff. He barely communicate with us, except in the meeting.”

“Is that so? I think he’s the opposite.”

“Opposite? Haha. You just don’t know him yet, dear.”

“Sorry, Shin Hye-ssi. I’m make my move first.”

“Okay.”

On her way to his room, her heartbeat is beating faster as she thinks about Shin Hye story. Is he really like that? she knocks the door before enter the room. Hyun Joong is on the phone when she entered the room and place the coffee in front of him. After that, she just stand in front of his table and listen to his conversation.

“WHAT! How come? You better fix thins things. I don’t want to hear any more mistakes after this. This project important to us. Okay. See you soon.”

She looks at him until he cut the line. She didn’t utter any words until he call her.

“SO MIN!”

“DE?”

“Are you daydreaming?”

“De? I’m sorry, boss.”

“So, what about my schedule this today?”

“Oh, that. This morning you’re free until 10am, that time you will be meeting Mr Park from the Park Association regarding the deals with them. After that, you will have a lunch with Mrs Kim at the Okko Restaurant. Later on, at 3pm you will have a meeting with Mr Yoon regarding the project at Daegu.” So Min explained everything in her calmed manners and look at him after that.

“Lunch with Mrs Kim? Mummy?”

“Yes, boss.”

“About what?”

“I’m sorry, boss. I’m afraid Mrs Kim didn’t tell me about what.”

“When did her make the appointment?”

“Last Friday, boss.” His eyes widen and he rubbed his temple.

“Are you okay, boss?”

“I’m okay. You may go now. Thank you.”

“Alright, boss.” Before So Min reached the door, Hyun Joong call her again.

“So Min, wait.” She stop and turn around to look at him. He wlaks towatds her and suddenly embrace her.

“Boss!?

“Stay still. I’m having my ‘recharge’ now.” He whisper at her ear and buried his face at her neck.

“Are you really okay? What happen? When I enter the room, you have a serious conversation on the phone?”

“It’s about the project that we’re fight. There’s some problems occur regarding the price. It seems there’s another company will be a good competitor for the project.”

“You should not stress yourself in the morning. I’m sure they will solve the matters. Okay?”

“Okay. Just let me hold you some more.” Hyun Joong start rains her with kisses on her neck and ears. She feels ticklish and at the same time sense butterfly on her stomach.

“Hyun Joong, we’re in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter