CHAPTER 34: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BABY!

Oh My Boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That evening, Hyun Joong still got appointment until the end of office hour. He still out and So Min is still doing her work. There’s still a few staff at the office including Woo Bin.

“So Min-ssi. You’re still here?”Woo Bin stops at her place when he notice she’s there.

“Yeah. I’ve got something to do before heading home.”

“You should continue that tomorrow. It’s past office hour now. you should rest too.”

“It’s okay. There’s not much until I finished it.” Suddenly, her phone ringing. It’s Hyun Joong.

“Hello?”

“So Min. You’re still at the office?”

“Yeah.”

“What? I thought you’re on your way home.”

“I’m done here.”

“Really? Do you want me to fetch you?”

“No. It’s okay. I’m driving my car, remember.”

“Okay. I’m still outside, discussed with Mr Yoon. Didn’t expect this wll dragged until now.”

Hyun Joong sigh and he lean on his seat. He’s taking his break as he called Sp Min to asked her whereabout.

“So Min-ssi. I get going first. See you tomorrow.” Woo Bin excused himself.

“Baby. Who’s that?”


“Oh, that’s Woo Bin.”

“He’s there?!”

“Yes and now he’s not. He’s gone home already.”

“Oh. Okay. You should get going too. It’s not safe to stay there at this hour.”

“I know. Now, I’m done and heading to the lift.”

“Okay. Drive safe okay. I’ll fetch you at your house tonight.”

“It’s that okay with you? You must be tired after all.”

“It’s okay, as long as I can get my ‘recharge’ from you. Keke.”

“Yah, this ert!”

“What? You’re my ‘recharge’booster.”

“Whatever, Mr Kim. The lift is here. Talk to you later. Bye.”

“Bye. Love you.”

“Hehe. Love you too.”

So Min went inside the lift and it’s somehow creepy for herself to stay there at this hour. She quickly went to her car at the parking lot and locked the door once she’s inside.

“Oh God. Why do I feel so creepy right now? There’s no way for me to stay again like this tomorrow. If Hyun Joong finds this out, he’s sure mad at me and nagging nonstop.”

She speed her car and left the parking lot. She arrive at her house and find Ha Ni at home too.

“Hey, you’ve got leave today? It’s odd to see at time like this?”

“Odd? My shift end at 7pm, so I’m just heading home. You’re strange to asked that.”

“Really? Keke. Sorry. Maybe I’m just tired and..”

“What? What’s wrong with you? You’re acting weird since last night.”

“Actually, I got something to tell you. But, I think the time is not today.”

“What do you mean?”

“I tell you next time, okay. Now, I want to go upstairs because Hyun Joong will be here anytime. We’re having dinner at his house tonight.”

“ Aww.. I’m so jealous with you right now.”

“It’s okay, my dear. Your time will come. Bye. Muah.” So Min kissed Ha Ni’s cheek and run upstairs.

As So Min in her room, there’s someone at the door and Ha Ni go get it.

“Good evening, Ha Ni-ssi.”

“Hey, Hyun Joong –ssi. Good evening.”

“Is So Min home?”

“Yeah, she’s just got home and she’s in her room. Come inside. I go get her.”

“Oh, okay.” Hyun Joong takes his seat at the couch and Ha Ni informed So Min about Hyun Joong.

 “Here, for you.”Ha Ni serve him water and seat in front of him.

“Thank you. You said she’s got home?”

“Yup, she’s late today.”

“Aish, that girl. It’s dangerous for her to stay at the office especially at night. Never listen to others.”

“That’s So Min. She will listen to you if she wants. Keke.”

“Yeah. Oh, Ha Ni-ssi. Tomorrow is he r birthday, right?”

“Yes. Waeyo?”

“I’m planning to celebrate it and I invite my friend, Young Saeng too. so, if you can join us..”

“Yes. Yes. Yes. I can join you guys. What time?”

“We’re having dinner at the Okko Restaurant. You know where?”

“Okko Restaurant? I think I know. So what’s the plan?” Ha Ni looks interested in Hyun Joong’s plan to celebrate So Min’s birthday.

“Okay, great. I’m planning..” They’re whisper to each other and Ha Ni agrees to his plan.

“Sounds perfect.”

“Okay. I hope you shut your mouth from telling her that. If not..”

“Ara. I know. I will keep this as secret.”So Min went down when they’re finished discussed about their plan for her. Hyun Joong stand from his seat and went to her.

“Hi. Did  I make you wait too long?”

“Hmm, let’s see.” He looks at his watch and looks back at her.

“Is that too long? Mian.” She takes his hand and held it tight.

“I’m willing to wait longer than this for you, baby.” He whisper to her and she blush to his words.

“By the way, you look great tonight.” He observes her from head to toe. She’s wearing a short pink dress up to her knees and put some make-up. Her hais is on loosed bun and she looks hot yet cute at the same time.

“Hehe. Thank you. Come, we’ll be late. Ha Ni-ah. I’m going. Bye.”

“Okay. Hyun Joong-ssi. Take care of her, okay. Bye.”

“I will. Don’t worry, Ha Ni-ssi. Bye.”

They left and headed to Hyun Joong’s house. Mrs Kim already wait for them at their living room.

“Where are they?” Mrs Kim mumble to herself and her husband just shook his head look her like that.

“Yeobo, they’ll be here later. So, why don’t you calm yourself and take a seat?”

“I’m calm right now, just worried if anything happen to them. Hyun Joong said earlier So Min stay at the office until night. It’s dangerous for her.”

“Really? Maybe she’s got something to do before go home.”

“It’s true that she’s got som

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter