CHAPTER 40: HER GUILTY.. HIS WORRIES..

Oh My Boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

hi.. sorry to make it a little short.. thanks for always support this story.. i really appreciate that.. can I have your help here? why don't you upvote this story and also my other two stories? keke.. ThanKyu to those already do so.. so, please enjoy this update.. and have a great weekend!

So Min went back to her place and continues her works. She does notice that Hyun Joong looks different when she mention about the meeting with the Choi Legacy. She wants to ask more, but she restrains herself for doing so. Shin Hye handed her some document that need to be send to her boos and she notice hr ring.

            “Wow. You’ve got nice ring, So Min-shi.” Shin Hye beamed at her and took hold of her finger. So Min blushed as she remember last night event. She smiles to her and open .

            “Well, thank you.” She pulls her hand slowly from Shin Hye and hide it between her other hand.

   “I bet your boyfriend give you that. Aww, you’re so lucky, So Min-shi.” Shin Hye claps her hand and praised her more. So Min just smiles and hope that Shin Hye never asked about her boyfriend. But, she is so wrong when Shin Hye leans to her and whisper.

“Who’s that lucky, huh? Did I know him?”

“De?” So Min shocked and gulps hard and she didn’t know what to do. She looks around and suddenly they heard someone talk to them.

“Yah, what’s so fuss here? Shin Hye-shi, did you disturb So Min-shi here?” It’s Woo Bin. He smiles at the ladies and looks at them both.

“Oh, Woo Bin-shi. Look, someone taken here.” Shin Hye immediately takes SO Min arm and showed the ring to Woo Bin.  Woo Bin looks so shocked and looks unblinking to So Min and her finger.

“What?” He asked again when Shin Hye shook his shoulder and looks at him.

“I bet someone will tie the knot around the corner.” She said teasingly and So Min bites her lips. Woo Bin looks so serious and he seems didn’t believe that his Hyung will be this fast.

“Really? Well then, chukae. I better get going.” He left them immediately after he said that and the ladies just stare at his back until he disappear.

“That’s strange. He looks weird.” Shin Hye said as she keeps looking at the ring.

“What do you mean?”

“It’s Woo Bin-shi. I’ve never seen him like that. From this morning, he looks distract and seems like he’s been thinking something.”

“Really?”

“Well, don’t worry about him. Sometime, he act exactly just like our boss.” Shin Hye whisper to So Min and they both laugh to that.

“Well, what’s so funny here, ladies?” Hyun Joong came from his room and stood beside So Min. They both shut their mouth as So Min immediately stood from her seat.

“Boss!” they both said as they looks guiltily at him. Hyun Joong pretend to looks serious and Shin Hye open .

“It’s nothing, boss. We’re just chatting and talk about.. ahh. About So Min-shi.” Shin Hye pointed to So Min and her eyes wide as Shin Hye mention her name.

“About So Min? There’s anything that I need to know?” Hyun Joong raised his brows and takes a glance at So Min. She tried to shut Shin Hye’s mouth but it is too late.

“She’s engaged. Keke.”

“Oh. Really? I never knew that.”

“It is. I just saw her ring.” Shin Hye still talking and So Min felt like to cover her big mouth right that instant.

“Ring? Hmm. Well, chukae, So Min. I bet your fiancé is “lucky” to have you. Send my regards to “him”.” Hyun Joong purposely stress the words fiancé and him so that he can tease So Min. He smirks to her when her eyes met him.

“I.. I will, boss. Thank you.”

“Okay. I have to go. If anything, just give me call.”

“Alright, boss.”

“And Shin Hye-shi.”

“De, boss.”

“It’s good that you’re having a good relationship among others but, don’t until it disturb the other and their works too, okay. You’ve got what I mean?”

“I know, boss. I’m sorry.”

“It’s okay.” He looks straight at her and Shin Hye left them and he heard So Min chuckles beside him.

“What’s so funny? You too. Don’t give her face in doing that so often. Arasso?” He didn’t hesitate to pinch her cheek and she looks surprise by his doing.

“Yah. We’re still at the office.” She slaps his arm and he shrugs his shoulders.

“There’s no one here. They all have gone to lunch.”

“Oh.” So Min looks around and sees no one e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter