CHAPTER 10: THE PARTY (2)

Oh My Boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          “Yah, Oh Ha Ni. Palli. Or else I will be late for the party. You need to help me with the make-up and the others.” Said So Min as she keeps on walking fast ahead to her car.

   “Party? What party?”ask Ha Ni when she enter the car.

“It’s my company’s party. My boss has something to announce on that party, so I have to be there with him.” So Min speed her car and head home.

“I thought you on your leave.”

“Yes, I am. But, since my boss insists me to be there too, I have to.”

“Oh. No worries. I will help you with your appearance and make you the most beautiful princess tonight.” She said while clap her hands together.

“Komawo, chingu.”

But, why do I have bad feeling about the party tonight? Come on, So Min. It’s nothing, okay. It’s just a party after all.

As soon we arrived at home, I grab the shopping bag and hurriedly ready for the party.

  I hurriedly find my driver at the parking lot and we headed back home. How I wish I can spend time a little longer with Young Saeng. Plus, the party. Why I’ve been so important to that party?

“Mommy, I’m home!” I shout calling my mommy once I step in the house. I saw her come from the back and make her way to me.

“Oh, Hyun Joong-ah. I miss my son.” She said as she crashed me with her hugs.

“Mommy. I can’t breathe. And I miss you too. Can you let me go?”

“Wae? You don’t like me hugging you?” mommy has been like this since before. She’s always looked me as her little boy. Hehe.

“No. It’s not that. Mianhae. I’ve should went straight home but I met Saengie instead. Mianhae, mommy.” I apologies to her as I kissed her cheeks.

At first she just glares at me. But, after that she smiles lovingly and reminds me about the party.

“Okay. Okay. You know I can’t stand to angry at you in a long time. So, now hurry up. Get shower and get ready. I’ve put your suit at your room and we must be at the party at 8pm. Daddy will be back later, so please make it faster. Okay?”

Mommy keep nagging and dragging me to my room and push me inside my room. I didn’t get any chance to persuade her to skip me from this party. At last, I just get changed for the party.

  So Min arrived before 8pm, so she can prepare herself and help the others with preparations. As she busy helping, she notice all the clients and audience has arrived and take their seat and enjoy the food while waiting for the host tonight to arrive, which is her boss, Mr Kim.

As she busy greets the audience and clients, she’s shock to see Hong Jong Hyun there too. She gulped hard and finds her hands are shaking as she remembers this morning incident.

Oh, no. He’s here. I hope he didn’t see me. How I wish Hyun Joong is here with me. Ehhh.. Hyun Joong? Why am I think of him. Pabo So Min.- Jung So Min.

Great. She’s here. But, where is her man? Haha. Who cares. This is the great time.- Hong Jong Hyun.

So Min tried to get away from the entrance and hurriedly went back inside the party hall. Luckily, she managed to avoid Jong Hyun as another client greet him.  So, she wait for her boss inside until they arrive.

Later, Mr Kim has arrived with his wife and son. Everyone go to greet them as well as So Min. She rushed to greet them and shock to see Hyun Joong there too.

What is he doing here? Don’t tell me he’s the son!- Jung So Min.

She’s here. Is she dad’s secretary?- Kim Hyun Joong.

   They keep changing glares until Mr Kim introduced Hyun Joong to So Min.

“So Min. This is my son, Kim Hyun JOong. He’s barely arrived from overseas this morning. I manage to drag him here. Hehe.” Said Mr Kim as he introduced the two.

“And Hyun Joong-ah. This is Jung So Min. She’s daddy’s secretary.” It’s Mrs Kim said as she hugs So Min at her side. While So Min was speechless when she knows Hyun Joong is her boss’s son.

“Hello, So Min-shii. Nice to meet you. You look good on that dress.” Hyun Joong extend his hands for a shake. At first, So Min was shy to reply the greetings. But, seeing her bsos face, she responds to him.

“Hi, sir. Nice to meet you too, and thank you for the compliment. You look good on that suit.” She said as she gives her sweetest smile ever to them.

“Okay. I have something to announce. Hyun Joong, come with me.”

Mr Kim asked Hyun Joong to come with him to the stage. Then, he begins to talk.

“Hello everyone. Thank you for attending our company’s party tonight. This party was for my son, Kim Hyun Joong, as he just arrived from overseas this morning.”

Everyone in the hall greets Hyun Joong and give him applause including So Min.  After that, they continue to greet the clients and enjoyed the food. So Min also enjoyed and sit with the Kim’s on the same table. She excuses herself and went to the ladies. Actually, she feels really nervous while sits with her boss’s family, especially when Hyun Joong sits beside her.

She make her move to the ladies and without her consent, Jong Hyun have been following her and wait for the right timing to “steal “ her away from the party. When So Min headed back to the hall, she notice Jong Hyun keep following h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter