CHAPTER 23: SURPRISE

Oh My Boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This morning, So Min will enter her office after take a break almost 2 weeks due of her injured ankle. Luckily, she got a plenty of leave. Since it’s like a brand new start for her t return to work, she chooses a simple outfit for her day. She picks a light blue skirt, a soft pink shirt and she combines it with a light blue blazer. She got a black stiletto and her brown bag. She observes herself in front of the mirror and smile in satisfaction before head out from her room.

Ha Ni is prepares a breakfast for them. Today, Ha Ni will give So Min lift to her office. Ha Ni smile playfully seeing So Min takes place in front her at the table.

“Wow. You look stunning today, girl. Any reason behind all this?” she friend and So Min blush to her.

“Aniyo. It’s a common outfit for me. I just feel more spirit to return back to my work. It’s been like ages.”

“Yeah. Although you only break for 2 weeks, right?” So Min nosed to Ha Ni and they continue with their breakfast. Once in a while, So Min will check her phone whether Hyun Joong send the message or call her. But, this morning he didn’t message pr call her yet.

“Are you waiting for a call? From Hyun Joong-ssi?” Ha No shoot So Min about Hyun Joong, and it seems true as So Min’s face change when her mention Hyun Joong’s name.

“DE? Hmm. Yes. He didn’t call me yet, for this morning. Actually, he will call me before got to work.”

“Why don’t you call him instead?”

“Me? It’s okay.” So Min waves her hand in protest didn’t want to call Hyun Joong instead.

“Why?”

“Hmm.” So Min just bit her lips. Ha Ni finds it funny and she chuckle at her friend.

“Don’t tell me you’re shy?” Once again Ha Ni’s right. So Min just nodes as she grins shyly to Ha Ni.

“Yah. You’re already dated him, yet you still shy with him?”

“What can I do?”

“It’s okay. This will takes time since it’s your first time, right. You can tell me anything especially if he’s makes you cry.” So Min shocked to hear Ha Ni said that.

“Hee. Okay. But, I think he will takes good care of you. I can feel that. Come, let’s go. I’m running late.” Ha Ni is the first stand up and head to the front door. So Min just trails behind her friend and smiles at Ha Ni’s statement.

Then, they’re off from their house and Ha Ni drops So Min at the office.

“Thanks, Ha Ni.”

“No biggie, chingu.”

“Bye, see ya.” So Min rushed out from the car and walks faster to the lift.

“Yah, that girl. I want to tell her that I can’t give her lift this evening. Maybe I will text her later.” Ha Ni sigh and she left to the hospital.

So Min headed fast to the lift and greets the receptionist. She bows a little and smiles at her. They chat for a while before she excuse herself to go upstairs. She press the button and patiently wait for the lift. Once a while, she will glance her watch to make sure she’s not late.

DENG! The lift stop and So Min enter the lift. She press number 18 for her office with Mr Kim and the door begin to shut. Just before that, there someone hand stop the door from shut. It’s a guy and he manage himself inside the lift.

So Min didn’t bother to look at the guy and just face her body to looks at the lift’s buttons. Suddenly, the guy said something to her that makes her heart wants to jump out from her chest.

“Good morning, Baby.” The guy said as he stands beside her. She quickly looks at the guy beside her.

“That voice!” So Min thought before look at the voice’s owner. Hyun Joong. It’s him. Hyun Joong just smile lovingly at her. His posture that time really takes So Min’s breath away.

Hyun Joong wears a suit in light brown and black shoes as long as his sunglasses. One of his hands holds his suitcase and the other one being lace on his pocket. He looks so hot for So Min.

“Breathe, Jung So Min.” He whisper near her ears as he looks the shocked So Min look at him unblinking. He chuckle to see her like that.

“G-Good morning.” So Min finally breaths and reply his greets and keeps her head low. She’s extremely embarrass and grab her bag tightly.

“How are you this morning?” Hyun Joong knows So Min still shy towards him sometimes. So, he needs to makes a moves first.

“I’m good. You?”

“Me? I think I miss my BABY badly.” He observe So Min face as he said that. Her cheeks become red and he loves to see that.

“Did you hear me, So Min?” Hyun Joong still teases her and lift her chin to make her looks at him.

“Yes, I am.” She smiles a little and they just lost in each other eyes.

“Why did you not call or message me this morning?” So Min ask when she breaks their eyes contact. Hyun Joong knows she never dares to stare at his eyes for a long time. It’s always her who breaks it first. Before he answer her, he wraps his hands around her waist and pulls her closer to him.

“Yah. The other will see us.” She tried to struggle but never success. Lastly, she just stay there and waits for Hyun Joong to explain himself.

“Don’t worry. There’s no one. Besides, we’re far from the office yet since this lift only pass level 8. I want enjoys this moment for a while.

“I’m sorry I didn’t call you like usual. I’m sure you’re worried, right. Mianhae. I just woke up late and rushed come here.”

“Is that so? Yeah. I’m a little worried since I didn’t receive any news from you.” She said as she also wraps her hands behind his back.

“Oh, before I forget. Welcome to work. I want the first to said that to you.”

“Thank you.”

“I’m sure today you will totally surprise when you enter Daddy’s room.”

“What do you mean?”

“You will find it out later. Now, I want my Baby..” Hyun Joong smirk as he sees the blank So Min in front of him. She really makes him crazy.

“Yah!” So Min hit his shoulder lightly when Hyun Joong try to kiss her. She avoids it and Hyun Joong didn’t give up.

“Please. It’s my morning vitamin. Please, baby?” he plead like a kid and So Min just pout and shake her head as protest to his request.

“You’re so mean.” He release her right instant and at the same time, the lift is arrive at the  level 18 and he walk out first, ignoring her. Completely.

“Oh, no. Did he mad at me?” she try to chase him but he walks really fast ans she didn’t get a chance to talks to him.

So Min makes her way to Mr Kim room and wait for him to arrive. She prepares herself before that like her outfit, her belongings especially the schedule for Mr Kim. Then, he heard someone speaks at the hallway. It’s Mr Kim and Hyun Joong. Their expression seems serious and she quickly stands when they arrive in front of her.

“Good morning,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter