CHAPTER 6: EMERGENCY

Oh My Boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s Young Saeng and Ha Ni arrived first at his place. Young Saeng parked So Min’s car and invited Ha Ni to his apartment.

“Let’s go, Ha Ni-shii. I hope you don’t mind to spend time at my place while waiting for So Min-shii.” Young Saeng said while unbuckled his seat belt and went toward Ha Ni’s door and open it for her.

“Oh, I don’t mind. But, I have something in my mind. “ Ha Ni asked that to Young Saeng as she step out from the car.

“What is it?”asked Young Saeng as he face her and look at her.

“Who are you Young Saeng-shii? Is it true you’re Heo Young Saeng? The singer?” At first Ha Ni hesitate to asked that question, but she need to know the true. There’s a shaky in her voice, and she feel want to escape from thta place when the Man in front her is just stay silent.

“Do you want to know the truth?” Ha Ni just nod her head and waiting for his answer.

“Yes. I’m Heo Young Saeng. But,..”

“Chincha? Are serious?” Ha Ni just so shock to know that this man is really HEO YOUNG SAENG. Her eyes are sparkling and she start to smile.

Haha. What’s wrong with her? She’s too have a an adorable attitude.-Young Saeng

Finally. I met him. My idol. What a lucky day.-Ha Ni

“YES I AM. Are you satisfied?”

“Woah! Finally, I’ve got met you personally.”

“Okay. That’s mean you’re my fan. So, nice to meet you, Ha Ni-shii.” Young Saeng said as  he stretch hishand to shake with her. Ha Ni can feel her cheeks turn red as she reply the handshake and keep her head down and keep smiling to herself.

“So, Ha Ni-shii. Do you mind to go upstairs before my other fans coming and chasing me again?”

“Oh, I’m sorry. Let’s go. But, are you sure it’s okay for me to come with you?”

“It’s okay for me. Come.” Young Saeng said as he held her hands and move to his apartment.

In the elevator, Ha Ni still can’t believe that her got to met her idol. Since then, she become quiet and it give a little bit worries to Young Saeng.

“Is something wrong, Ha Ni-shii?”

“”No, it’s fine. It’s just..”

“Just what?”

“Never mind. By the way, are you sure So Min will come here too? what if she didn’t come?”

“Don’t worry, okay. She will be here later. Remember, she’s with my friend, Hyun Joong. I’m sure she will be here too. “ He answer to her and smile just at assure her that everything is gonnabe fine.

When they reached at his apartment, his phone vibrate as a sign of incoming message. He take out his phone and look at it for a while. It’s from his manager. Nothing particular, just the reminder of his schedule.

“Please make yourself at home. Don’t be afraid.”Ha Ni enter his apartment and find it so cool.

“Cool. It nice. Your place is nice, Young Saeng-shii.”

“It is? Well, thank you. Just make yourself comfortable. I’ll be right back.”

Young Saeng went upstairs while Ha Ni take a seat at one of the sofa. Young Saeng went to the kitchen after he got changed and make some drink for them. Suddenly, his phone rang.

“Hello. Yo, buddy. Where are you? Yup, we’re here, just a while ago. Okay. See ya. Make it fast. My manager is on his way here. Make sure to bring her friend here. Or else, I don’t know what to say to her. Do you get it?”

Ha Ni heard the conversation as he take a seat beside her. Sometime, Young Saeng will take a glan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter