CHAPTER 5: KNOWING MORE

Oh My Boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What exactly happening just now?” that was the first question that So Min asked to Hyun Joong. He don’t where to start and just remain silent for a while.

“I’m talking to you. What was happening? Why does the girls chasing us?” she peer in front of him as he still looking outside of the car. He come to his sense when her face just inch in front of him. He lost in his world again when he looked at her eyes. After her eyes, he  look at her lips. Such a kissable lips. He clear his throat and compose himself.

“You really don’t know who is Young Saeng ?” he asked her as he sit facing her right now. She shocked by his sudden action and lean back at her seat and just shook her head and didn’t make an eye contact with him.

She’s blushing. How cute.-Hyun Joong

Oh God. He’s so close to me. Why my heart beating so fast?-So Min

He can see her blushing and smile form in his lips. He planned to more and see what is her reaction.

“Do you really don’t know who he was? Heo Young Saeng?” he keep repeating the same question to her. But, this time he really close to her and look her in the eyes. He can see that she trembling and avoid his eyes. So, he whisper to her ears.

“Hey. Don’t be afraid. I’m not trying to do anything bad to you. After all, I’m your saver. Right?” he said that to her ears and after that back to look at her. Luck on him, it’s her who are staring him back. He have a urge to kiss those lips but he refrain himself from doing that.

He so close to me and my heart keep beating. I can’t hardly breath.-So Min

I wish I can hold you and kiss those lips.-Hyun Joong

Suddenly, his phone ringing. Both of them startled and he quickly answer his phone.

“Wassup, buddy? Your place? Alright then.” He then hung his phone and remain silent. He also don’t know why he become quiet when he is with her.

“Who’s that? Is that your friend? Heo Young Saeng?” she asked him. She can bet it’s his friend. Ha Ni is with him, and she worried about her friend being with stranger.

“Oh. Yes. It’s him. He said to meet up at his place. So we’re heading there now.” Then, he order his driver to go to Young Saeng place.

He look at her is trying to call someone. But, she got a little annoying when the person she called didn’t answer her.

“Who are calling?”

“My friend. Ha Ni. She barely didn’t answer her phone.” She start to cry as she keep on thinking something bas happen to her friend. Her hands start to shake and she keep on dialling the number.

“Please, Ha Ni. Answer your phone.” She said as her tears rolled down. She doesn’t care if the guy beside her notice that. All she know her friend is fine.

“Hey. Are you alright?” Hyun Joong asked her. He become worried to look her crying silenty. He try to hold her shoulder and her faced him.

“Yah. Tell me what’s wrong?”

“I try to called her, but none of it reached her. I’m worried about her.” She tell him as her cry become harder.

“Who are calling, actually?”

“My friend, Ha Ni.”

“Oh, the girl with you earlier?” she just nodded to him. Then, he get his phone and make a call.

“Hey. It’s me. Just wondering. Are you still with the girl from earlier?” he asked something to his caller and keep his eye on the girl in front of him. She still crying but not as bad as before. She also looked at him and she can guess who’s he talking to.

Must be his friend. He is with Ha Ni. I hope Ha Ni is fine with him.-So Min

Her puffy eyes looks beautiful.-Hyun Joong

“Can you get her for me? Her friend need to talk to her. She’s been crying like a child here and I don’t know what to do. As soon he said that, his arms being hit by So Min and she glare at him and said,

“I’m not a child. I’m just worried for her.”

At first, Hyun Joong was shocked when So Min hit him at the arms. But, when he heard she said that, he just grin at her and want to more.

“Yeah. You know what. She’s started to cry when her friend didn’t answer her phone. She really look like a child.” Hyun Joong said to Young Saeng and they laughed at her. She can heard they are laughing and she notice there’s a girl voice too. so, she snatched Hyun Joong’s phone away.

“Hello. Ha Ni. Is that you? Yah. Why are not answering your phone?”

“So Min. I’m sorry. My phone ran out of battery.”

“Are you okay? Did he do something to you?”

“Calm down, babe. He’s doing nothing to me. Chill, okay. Oh, by the way, we’re heading to his place and we can meet up there. See you there then. Bye, So Min.”

Ha Ni immediately hung up the phone before So Min nagging at her.

“YAH. BAEK HA NI! Hello? You dare to hung up like that. Just you wait, girl.” She complain over the phone and realised that the phone was not her. She then look at the guy in front of her.

He’s been watching her all this time and didn’t realised she finished talking to her friend.

“Thanks for the phone.” She sais as she handed back the phone to him.

“Most welcome. You know what?”

“What?”

“I just can’t stand to see you cried like a child who lost her toys and sweets. Luckily I called my friend to calmed you down.” He sai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter