CHAPTER 36: I LOVE HIM!

Oh My Boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hello. it's me again.. here come the next chapter.. enjoy your reading and don't forget to comment after that... don't be a silent reader.. keke.. happy weekend, guys..

***

So Min’s POV

          Today is my birthday. It’s been a long time I fell this way. I’m happy. Extremely happy. It’s all because of him. He manage to move my heart. He’s changing me to someone new. I’m more alive now. Thanks to him.

            I woke up early this morning and prepare myself for the meeting today. Early in the morning, we’ve got an important meeting and all department are needed to be there.

   I reached a black dress that falls to my knee and it has a pink ribbon at the waist. I matched it with a pink pearl earrings and locket. As I’m going to wear my watch, I notice my favourite silver bracelet missing. I wonder where it dropped. It’s kind of sad when I didn’t find it anywhere around.

“It’s not under the bed even the pillow. In the bathroom too. Where and when did I dropped it?” I mumbled to myself as I still searched my bracelet. Then, I heard my phone rings and I can tell who’s calling me.

“Hello.”

“Happy birthday, my baby.”

“Thank you, honey.”

“What are you doing? You sound tired.”

“Oh. I’m looking for my bracelet. I just noticed it went missing.”

“Your bracelet? The silver one, right?”

“Yeah. How did you know?”

“I used to look you always wear it.”

“Yes, that one. It’s my favourite one. It’s kind of sad to lost it.”

“Hey. Don’t be sad about it. Who knows you will find it soon.”

“How can you tell that?”

“You’ll see. So, are you ready for the meeting this morning?”

“Sure. Even it’s my first time to attend that, I must showed some professionalism there.”

“Wow. Impressive. Okay, I need to go too. See you at the office.”

“Okay. See you there.”

“Bye, So Min. Happy birthday again, my dear baby So Min. Keke.”

“Keke. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you, my dear honey Hyun Joong. I love you so much.”

“Wow. How I wish I was there right now.”

“Stop that, you ert. I’m hung up now. Bye.”

“Bye, baby.”

I hang up the phone I look myself through the mirror. I continue to apply some lip gloss at my lips and put on some perfumes.  I grab my bag and headed downstairs. I bumped to Ha Ni as she also headed down and we manage ourselves at the kitchen.

“So, happy birthday my dear chingu.” Ha Ni wished me a happy birthday and hug me into her arms.

“Aigoo. Komawo, Ha Ni-ah. Where’s my present?” I held out my hand in front of her, waiting for my present.

“Sorry. I didn’t have time to buy something for you this time. I promise, when I’m back this evening, I’ll get your present.”

“It’s okay. I’m kidding about the present.”

“Oh, by the way. I’ll already book a place for dinner tonight. It’s our favourite place to celebrate your birthday.” Ha Ni said as she brings out the milk and juice from the fridge. As I prepare the bread with the jam and place it on a plate. 

“Oh, chincha? Thank you. So, you will go there after you finish your shift or you’ll be heading home first?”

“I think I will be home first. We can go by my car. I will be your driver tonight. Make sure to be home early.”Ha Ni handed me the juice and she get herself the milk.

“Arasso. Thank you.” We enjoy their breakfast and heading to their workplace after that.

***

Office

I walked faster as I need to be at the office early. So that I can prepare for this morning meeting. I kind of nervous as it’s been a while I attend and participate in this big meeting. It will discussed our important project that worth millions.

When I arrived at the lift, there’s some employee from different department there. We’re greeted to each other and I noticed Woo Bin is there too. He moves beside me and we talk while waited for the lift.

Suddenly, the atmosphere between us become heavy as the other employees keep whispering among them. Me and Woo Bin looked at each other and I found that Woo Bin eyed me to look beside me. I carefully turn my head and surprised to see Hyun Joong stood there. I become speechless as I see him.

“Good morning, Mr Kim.” It’s Woo Bin greeted him. I just do so when Woo Bin nudge me on my elbow.

“Good morning, Mr Kim.” He just gaze at me and nodded his head. The other employees do so and he remains like that after that. i swallowed hard as we’re waited for the lift.  

When the lift arrived, we entered the lift and it becomes packed in no time. I’m trapped between Hyun Joong and Woo Bin. Suddenly, someone grabs my arms and brings me a step back and I instantly look at the owner. It’s Hyun Joong.

He places me at his place and we switched position in a swift. He stood between me and Woo Bin now. I can manage to see a smirk on Woo Bin’s face and looks again at Hyun Joong. He has his poker face when he noticed me looked at him.

It’s hard to breathe and it feels longer than before to reach our floor. Slowly, it’s only me, Woo Bin and Hyun Joong left in the lift. Hyun Joong still blocked me against the wall and Woo Bin tried his best not to laugh.

“What are smiling at, Woo Bin-shii?” Hyun Joong speaks as he looked in front. Woo Bin surprise as he heard him asking and clear his throat.

“It’s nothing.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes. Can I call you hyung now?”

“Whatever.”

“It’s you, hyung.” Woo Bin looks at Hyun Joong and laughed after that. O looked weirdly at them and just remains silent.

“What?”

“Is this really you, hyung?”

“What do you mean, young man?”

“Yeah. Kim Hyun Joong that I know acted so overprotective towards his girl. Even though the others didn’t know your relationship.” We both shocked to hear that and I hit his arms without I realised. I’m so embarrassed with Woo Bin right now.

“Why are you hit me?”

“I’m embarrassed now with Woo Bin. And of course with the others what will they think later?”

“Yah..” Before he nagged at me, I quickly left them as the lift stopped at our floor. I moved to my place and prepares for the meeting. I noticed Hyun Joong walked past me and went inside his room. Not long after that, he’s out and ordered me to follow him to the meeting room.

“Come, Miss Jung.”

“Alright, Boss.” I keep my posture and silently followed him. Fortunately, the meeting room is same level as our office. We just takes several minutes to be there.

When we arrived there, almost people is there including President Kim and Woo Bin.

“Since when did he here?” I muttered that to myself but Hyun Joong heard me after all.

“Who?”

“Eh? No one.”

“Back to earth, So Min.”

“Okay, Boss.” I smile sheepishly and take a seat beside him. The meeting started right after that and we focused as the President start his briefing.

“Good morning to all. Thank you for make it to this meeting. as you all know, this meeting will be discussed about our biggest project of all.”

President Kim started his briefing and soon the head from different department will present and brief their proposal and so on.

 It’s almost noon when the meeting finished. President Kim invited Hyun Joong to have lunch with him and he had to say yes as President Kim insists him.

“ Hyun Joong. You will have the lunch with me. I’ve got something to discussed with you. And you too, Miss Jung.”

“Me? Why?” I looked at them in surprised and boldly asked that.

“Just come with us.”

“Alright, Pr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter