CHAPTER 25: OTTOKE? HELP!!

Oh My Boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyun Joong went off first during the lunch break. He already told So Min to out separately and he will wait for her at the parking lot. When Hyun Joong is out, So Min is preparing herself too.

“So Min-ssi, are you going out already?” Shin Hye went to her desk followed by Woo Bin.

“Oh, yes Shin Hye-ssi.”

“Great. We can grab lunch together.” Shin Hye claps her hands and begin to walk. So Min on the other hand, seems trouble to oppose her invitation for having lunch together.

“Shin Hye-ssi. Actually, I need to go somewhere else after lunch. So, I think I can’t joined you for lunch today. Mianhae. Maybe next time?” So Min carefully oick her words not to offended her friends.

“Really? Oh, it’s okay. We’ll catch up next time. Come, Woo Bin.”

“De.” Woo Bin just smile at her and out with Shin Hye.

“That was close.” So Min let out small sigh and went to the lift. Luckily, Shin Hye and Woo Bin are left as there was no one at the lift. She quickly went to the parking lot and finds Hyun Joong waits near his car.

“What took you so long?” Hyun Joong said as he opens the door for her.

“Sorry. Shin Hye and Woo Bin asked me to join them for lunch.”She manage herself inside the car and Hyun Joong at the driver seat.

“Really? So, what did you say after that?” Hyun Joong looks at in serious manners.

“I told them that I need to go somewhere after lunch, so, I can’t join them.” Hyun Joong let out a small sigh and smile at her. He pinch both of her cheeks and So Min cringe in pain. Her cheeks becomes red due to the pinch.

“Awww. It’s hurt.”

“Sorry. But, my baby is clever. Luckily you declined their invitation. Or else, I will having my lunch alone.” He grins at her and helps her with her seatbelt.

Hyun Joong action makes So Min’s heart beats faster. She bit her lips and moves her head away from Hyun Joong face. She can smell his scent and it makes her more nervous.

“Baby. What’ s wrong?” Hyun Joong notice she become quiet and ask her a she start the engine.

“Nothing. Where we’re having our lunch?”

“Can you decide for me?”

“Let’s see.” So Min thinks for a while and come out to bring him at the restaurant she and Ha Ni always go.

“We’re here.”They both went out and headed to the restaurant. At first Hyun Joong didn’t notice the restaurant, but as soon as he entered and see the inner decoration, his eyes wide in shock.

“Is this the place where we met for the second time?”

“BINGO!” she smiles at him and drag him at their table. The same table when their met.

“Even the table?” They seat beside each other and the waiter brings the menu to them.

“This is your menu. I’ll be back after this. You may choose your meals.”

“Thank you.” They both look at the waiter and thank her.

“Keke. Do you like it?”So Min puts the menu to the side first.

“I don’t mind.” He still in shock when he answer her.

“You seems didn’t like it. It’s okay, we can go to other restaurant.” So Min plays with her fingers on the table. Hyun Joong looks at her.

“Don’t tell me she’s offended?” Hyun Joong thought and he quickly put his hands on her.

“No. What I mean is I didn’t expect for you to choose this place. Thanks, baby.”

“Really?”

“Yes. So, don’t make that face anymore.” She smiles at his words and they’re decides what to eat for their lunch.

“Honey, which one do you prefer? Spaghetti Bolognese or Carbonara?”So Min shoves the menu in front of him and ask for his opinion.  The waiter just smile looks at the loving couple in front of her.

“Hmm. I go with this one.” Hyun Joong point to Spaghetti Carbonara.

“Okay. One spaghetti Bolognese and one spaghetti carbonara.”

“Your drinks?”

“Is fresh orange okay with you?” So Min ask Hyun Joong again and he nods to her.

“Two fresh oranges.”

“Anything else?”

“Did you have cheese cake?”

“Yes. Do you prefer that for dessert?”

“Yes. Give me a red velvet cheese cake.”

“Okay. Please waits a moment.” The waiter brings their order to the kitchen.

“So?” suddenly Hyun Joong speaks.

“SO?” So Min ask back in confusing. She tilts her head to him and raises her brows.

“Why did you choose this place?”

“Nothing particular. It’s not so far from the office and I love the foods here.

“It’s that all?” he leans forward to her and whisper to her ear.

“Yes. Keke.” She feels ticklish when his breathe hits her ear.

“Okay.” Hyun Joong caressed her hair and they continue talking until the foods arrive.

“Your orders and enjoy your meals.”

“Thank you.”They thank the waiter and looks at their foods.

“Yummy. It does look delicious.” So Min giggles and starts to eat.

“You sure love to eat, huh.” Hyun Joong looks at happy So Min when it comes for foods. She looks like a kid.

“This is my favourite. Of course I love it.” She didn’t bother to look at him and just concentrate on her foods. She even didn’t notice there’s a sauce at the corner of her lips. Hyun Joong noticed it since he seats on her right and he keeps looking at her eating habit.

“Baby, look at me.”

“Wae?” So Min raises her head and looks at him. Hyun Joong laughs at her and takes a tissue to wipe the sauce.

“There’s a sauce on your lips. Come, let me wipe it for you.” He hold her chin and wipes the sauce for her.

“Done? There’s none of it on my lips?”So Min searched something in her bag.

“Yup. I have wipes it away. Oh, wait, there’s more.” Hyun Joong got the ideas to more. He makes her to face him and he holds her chin again.

“There’s something... right here.”

CHUP!

Hyun Joong give a peck on her lips and she shock at his action. She covered her lips with her hand.

“YAH!” So Min finally realise what’s he doing to her. He slaps his arms and rushed to the ladies. Hyun Joong just laughs at her and continues to eat his food.

As they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter