CHAPTER 31: THE PICNIC TURNS TO PANIC (1)

Oh My Boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Il Woo, Jin Hye, So Min, and Hyun Joong enjoyed their lunch as they exchanging stories. They look happy especially So Min and her oppa, they keep rewinds all their childhood and laughing to their selves at that time.

“Oppa. You’re so mean. I’m so embarrassed to Hyun Joong and Jin Hye unnie right now.” So Min complaint and pouts her lips to her oppa.

They’re enjoying their dessert at the living room and Il Woo who seat opposite them just shakes his head and smiles at his dongsaeng.

“It’s funny that time whenever you’re sulking or mad at me, you will pouts your lips and didn’t bother to talk to me for days. I bet when you’re grown now you still had that kind behaviour.” Il Woo eyes meet Hyun Joong’s and they both laugh at her.

“OPPA!”

“You’re right, hyung. Every time she’s sulking. She will do that. Haha.”Hyun Joong added as he looks at So Min beside him.

“Yah..”So Min pinch his waist and he flinch in pain and he held her hands to stop her doing that.

“Aww. Stop that. One more thing, hyung. Your dongsaeng here sure loves to hit people around her .I always getting hit by her.”

“She did? Yah, MinMin. I thought you didn’t do that again. Aigoo.”

“Ahh. I hate you both.” She released herself from Hyun Joong and continue to eat her dessert.

“Can I taste that?” Hyun Joong tries to comfort her by asking her to feed him some of her dessert, but So Min just ignores him.

“It’s okay, Hyun Joong. Her sulking is not that long.” Il Woo said as she glares at her oppa. She’s so annoyed right now.

“So Min.” Jin Hye call her after she get baby Mo Nae with her.

“De, unnie.” She just answered Jin Hye and did not look at her unnie. She still enjoying her dessert to cool herself.

“This coming Tuesday is your birthday, right.”

“This Tuesday?”

“Yeah. 16 March?”

“What date is today?” So Min asked Hyun Joong and takes his wrist to kooks at his watch.

“Did you forgot your own birthday, MinMin?” Il Woo asked disbelieves and smiles at his sister. She always like that.

“So. Did have any plans for that day?”

“Nothing special I think.”

“Really? What about you celebrate it here, with us. Hyun Joong you come too.”Jin Hye suggest that since So Min didn’t have anything special that day.

“I don’t know, unnie. I have work that day. Its weekdays, right.”

“When is the last time you celebrate your birthday?” Jin Hye asked as she can sense she never celebrate her birthday for a long time.

“It’s been long time, right you didn’t celebrate it?”

“De. I just celebrate it with Ha Ni and we will hanging out together or just celebrate it by having a holiday together.” She answer it weakly and her voice seems so lonely as she stated that.

“So, I insist you to celebrate it with us. This time, we will make it more enjoyable and you will never forget that.”

“Thank you, unnie. But, I think that’s not necessary.”

“Huh, dear. Please talk to her.” This time Jin Hye asked help from her husband.

“What about we celebrate it earlier?”

“What do you mean?”

“Since So Min got work this Tuesday, we can still celebrate it earlier, like today.”

“Today?” Jin Hye and So Min asked in union and Il Woo just nodded to them.

“We can go to the beach or anywhere to celebrate it and enjoy this day. And for Tuesday, if So Min and Hyun Joong can make it, we will having a dinner together at the restaurant. We can meet there.”

“You’re brilliant, dear. So, So Min. Any objections?” Jin Hye asked her as she still hesitates to agrees with them.

“I think it’s a great idea, baby. We can have dinner with them when we’re finish work. Just say yes to them. Look at Jin Hye noona. She really wants to celebrate your birthday. “ Hyun Joong tries to persuade her by whisper to her ear.

“I know you hesitate to celebrate it, but I want to celebrate it with you. You owe me on this matter.” So Min seems shocked when Hyun Joong said she owe him. From his eyes, she knows that Hyun Joong puzzle why she didn’t want to celebrate it.

“Okay. I will explained that to you later. Thanks, honey.” She smiles at him and turns to looks at her oppa and unnie.

“Okay, unnie. We can celebrate it earlier and we can had dinner together on Tuesday.”

“Good.”

“Now, where should we go?”

“A beach seems good for me as I have not been there for a long time.” So Min said as she imagines the sound of waves, the sea, and the winds.

“Perfect. Now, I want to prepares for the picnic. You guys have a seat first, okay.” Jin Hye walks to the kitchen and Il Woo too excused himself brings baby Mo Nae with him. But, So Min stops her oppa and get baby Mo Nae with her.

“Can I hold her?”

“Sure. You guys seat first. After that, we’re headed to the beach.”

“Okay. Come, baby. You will play with Aunty.”So Min went back to the living room and seats opposite to Hyun Joong. Hyun Joong just stare at her and she seems nervous to be stare like that.

“What are you looking at, Hyun Joong?” So Min asked as she keeps playing with baby Mo Nae. Hyun Joong didn’t answer her, instead he moves to her seat and seat closely to her.

“Yah..” So Min wants to moves further from him, but Hyun Joong stops her.

“Don’t you dare to run from me.” Hyun Joong warned her and she stays at her seat.

“What’s the meaning all of that?”

“What?”So Min stuttering when Hyun Joong clench his teeth as he asked her. She still looking at baby Mo Nae and never bother to look at Hyun Joong.

“Look at me, So Min. I’m talking to you.” So Min just shakes her head as a sign she didn’t want to talk about that.

“I have to know, baby. Why you hesitate to celebrate your birthday? Is that true you forget your own birthday?” Hyun Joong still searching her eyes, but she avoiding it by keeps her head low.

Hyun Joong feels irritated when So Min doesn’t look at his eyes. So, he takes baby Mo Nae from her and only that time So Min accidentally look at him. She is crying silently.

“Why are you crying?” Hyun Joong asked as he place baby Mo Nae on his laps and hold So Min shoulder.

“Aigoo. Such a crybaby. I just asked you, not mad at you.” Hyun Joong wipes the tears and she looks at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter