CHAPTER 13: MOM OR OMMONIM?

Oh My Boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  

Is it okay to call Mrs Kim; ommonim? She’s so kind towards me. If I don’t call her as she wants, she will be upset with me. Ottoke? Maybe I will be used after this to call her ommonim. I looked at her and her son. Why are they so kind to stranger like me? Whatever it is, I feel blessed to know them in my life. Thank you God. A smile form at my lips as I keep looking at them.  

Mom. Are you fine now? I miss you, mom. I will be back if I’m ready to face dad.- Jung So Min.

I tried to forget about my past and lie down at the couch. In minutes, I drift to sleep and I had a dream about my mom.

  This happens to her when she’s 20 years old. Her dad told her to take care of the company and getting engaged to one of the BOD’s son to make their company better by arranged marriage like that. She has brother who constantly follows their dad’s order. Now, her oppa had engaged with the one of the daughter among the BOD’s members. Luckily, her oppa found a nice fiancée. But, unlucky to her. That man is a playboy and she found out about that from her friends. She used to tell that to her dad, but none of it had convinced her dad. It seems her dad more believe to that man than his daughter.

“Dad. Please, believe me. I saw with my own eyes. He’s not sincere in this marriage. I don’t want to accept him.”

“NO! I don’t believe you. If you can’t accept him, that’s mean you’re ready to leave this house. Leave this family.”Right after that, I can’t hold my tears. Mom come to me and hugs me while talk to dad.

“Yeobo. Are you being serious? She’s our daughter? How come you didn’t trust her words? Why are you doing this her?” Mom argued with dad and she still hugs me and console me with her hugs and touch.

“Do not interfere. She’s so stubborn. How come a guy like Sun Joong like her mentioned? He’s so polite to the elders.”

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter