CHAPTER 38: THE FEELINGS

Oh My Boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

hi, guys. i'm back! sorry to keep you waiting. a little busy here. so, here's an update. but before that, read with bear okay. it's a little mushy or rated. keke.

***

 

So Min stares the ring on her finger. She smiles to herself and Ha Ni chuckles at her.

“Yah. How long are you going to stares the ring?” Ha Ni giggles more when So Min pouts and keeps looking the ring.

“I still can’t believe it. Is this true?” She asked as she plays with the ring. Hyun Joong and Young Saeng left them in more private room before join them.

“It’s true, Jung So Min. Do you want me to pinch you?” Ha Ni is ready to pinch her when the door of the private room is open. It’s Hyun Joong and Young Saeng.

“What were you guys doing?” Hyun Joong asked as he takes a seat beside So Min. So Min just smiles shyly to him.

“This girl right here still thought all of this is a dream.” Ha Ni answered him and all of them laugh. So Min just pouts as she glares at Ha Ni.

“What? Why, baby?” Hyun Joong leans to her and look closely at her. So Min becomes more embarrassed when Hyun Joong treats her like that in front of Ha Ni and Young Saeng.

“Yah. There’s Ha Ni and Young Saeng here.” So Min smiles nervously at Hyun Joong. Ha Ni and Young Saeng just smiles teasingly at her.

“So? I can’t do this to you?” Hyun Joong tries to kiss her but she pushed him away.

“Yah.” So Min become more embarrassed and it gives Hyun Joong joy to more.

“Stop it, Hyun Joong. She’s red right now.” Young Saeng looks pity at So Min and he stops his friend.

“I love to see her like that.” Hyun Joong leans back at his seat and takes a sip of drink. So Min still tries to compose herself and looks down.

“Say, So Min. Are you still can’t believe this? All of this?” Young Saeng asked as he wants to make So Min more comfortable when Hyun Joong .

“Hehe. Kind of. And you, Oh Ha Ni. How dare you fool me?” She feels more comfortable and starts to talk more freely.

“What? It’s not my fault. Ask your boyfriend.” Ha Ni pointed to Hyun Joong with her fork and continue eat her dinner.

“I’m planned all this for you. Don’t scold her. In fact, she’s got to meet her Young Saeng “oppa”. Hyun Joong giggles as he place his hand on So Min’s shoulder. They both laugh when it turns for Ha Ni to turn red.

“Yah!” Ha Ni become more embarrassed when Young Saeng too laugh at her.

“Oppa? Haha.” Young Saeng laughed and looks at Ha Ni.  But, she didn’t bother to entertain them. She looked t her food and ate it slowly.

“But, when did you plan all this? How come I didn’t notice it at all?”

“It’s good you didn’t notice it at all. We’re planned all this just for two days. I’ve got to practiced at Young Saeng’s place for two night after work. Luckily, he is willing to help me.” Hyun Joong explained as he cut the meat and handed the plate to So Min. She gladly accepted it.

“I didn’t know you’ve got a great voice.” So Min said shyly and smiles at him.

“Did I? Well, there’s a lot you didn’t know about me yet, baby.”

“Really?”

“Yes.”

“Wow. Is this really you, Kim Hyun Joong?”

“Waeyo?”

“You’re totally different from before.” Young Saeng said in amusement when he saw his friend is totally different.

“I guess times change me.” He smiles and looks lovingly at So Min.

“And this lady here also changed me to someone new.” He takes her hand and kissed her back hand. So Min shocked to see his actions.

“Thanks, So Min.”

“Thanks? What for? I didn’t do anything.”

“You didn’t realise what you have done to me until I become like this.”

“He’s right, So Min. Hyun Joong is not like this before. He’s cold to us and never showed his true feelings. But, knowing you, he’s become someone new.” Young Saeng explained it to So Min and she just nodded to him.

“Is that so? That’s why all the employees at the office said that you never smiles back them. You’re mean, honey.” So Min jokingly hit him and they laugh.

“What? I need to maintain my reputation.”

“What? But, I’m glad to see you now, buddy.” Young Saeng said.

“Yeah, me too.” They continue talked and ate the dinner.  When they waited for the dessert, Hyun Joong whispered something to So Min.

“Baby, I think this time is the best time to tell Ha Ni about your moved out.”

“Now?” She looks worried to him and looked to Ha Ni too.

“What’s wrong, So Min?”

“Ha Ni. Actually, I’ve got something to tell you.”

“Why you looked serious?”

“It’s about my move out from the house.” So Min talked and arranged her words so that Ha Ni didn’t offend with her.

“What? You’re moving out? But, why?”

“Calm down, Ha Ni.” Hyun Joong calmed Ha Ni and looked to his girlfriend.

“Did you want to tell her or me?” Hyun Joong holds her hand to keeps her calm too.

“It’s okay. I can manage. Thank you.”So Min turn to look at Ha Ni and takes a deep breath.

“So?”

“I’m sorry, Ha Ni. But I have to move out from that house.”

“But why?”

“It’s because of my Dad. We met when I met my Oppa last weekend.”

“What?”

“That’s why I need to move out from that house.”

“Can’t you stay? Is that too dangerous for you to stay there?”

“It is, Ha Ni. He knows about Hyun Joong. And more complicated, my Oppa told Dad that Hyun Joong in my husband.” So Min bit her lips.

“WHAT?!”It’s Young Saeng and Ha Ni that are too shocked when they heard that.

“You.. her husband?” Young Saeng stares at Hyun Joong, still disbelieve.

“Not yet. But we have to stick to that planned or else her Oppa afraid their Dad do something to her when he knows she’s alone. Her Oppa planned to make me her husband so that their Dad will stay away from her.”

“Oh. So, where will you live now? Don’t tell me..”

“Yes, I’m staying with.. Hyun Joong.”

“With him?” Ha Ni’s mental just like having a breakdown when it was so many shocked news she received.

“Of course with me. But, she will be staying at my apartment. I will accompany her on weekend. The security at there is reliable. So, we not need to worry about the intruders.”

“Are you sure, So Min?”

“I have to, Ha Ni. Or else, my Dad will make me suffer again. That Sung Joon is still with him. I’m afraid he’s going to o anything.”

“Hey. Don’t worry, okay. You’ve got me.”

“I know. Komawo.”

“So, when will you move out?”

“End of this month. About two weeks from now.”

“That’s fast. I’m going to be alone.” Ha Ni suddenly feels sad to be left alone.

“Ha Ni-ah. It’s not my intention to leave you alone.”

“It’s okay. I understand your situation. Don’t worry about me.”

“But, you have to be careful too, Ha Ni.” It’s Young Saeng that reminds Ha Ni that.

“You must careful too since her Dad met her now. Who knows he manage to track her house by now.”

“What?” Both girls surprised to hear that and they looked pale.

“Yah, Heo Young Saeng. Why did you say that? Pabo.”

“Oh. Mian. But, it’s true right?”

“Yeah. He’s right, honey. What if Dad manage to track my where about right now?”

“Hey. It’s okay. Let’s hope he didn’t find anything about you yet.” H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter