CHAPTER 43: UNTOLD STORY

Oh My Boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few days after the incident with Jasmine, Hyun Joong is frequent to accompany So Min at the apartment. Both share the same bed and it didn’t bother them at all.

As usual, So Min will be the one wakes up first and get to see her boyfriend’s face next to her. His arm wraps around her waist when she wakes up that morning and she smiles sweetly everyday when she got to see his handsome face. She removes his arm and move to the other side to take a bath. When her feet reach the floor, Hyun Joong’s arms stops her from standing and brings her on top of him. So Min screams a little when he did that.

“Good morning, baby.” He whisper to her ears and close his eyes back. So Min pu her palm on his cheek and kiss it.

“Good morning, honey. Can you let me go? I need to shower then prepare the breakfast for us.” She looks at him and found he’s still in good looking even though his hairs in mess. She plays with his hairs and his face.

“Do I have to?” He complaint to her and tighten his hugs to her.

“Yes, Hyun Joong. Or else, we’ll be late for work. So now, I need to take a bath then it’s your turn.” She release his arms from her and get her towel and heading to the bathroom.

“I need to sleep more. Wakes me up when you’re done.” So Min nodded to him and close the door. Hyun Joong rolls on the bed and covers himself with the blanket.

When So Min done with her shower, she takes her outfit and change it before wakes Hyun Joong up.

“Hyun Joong.. Honey, wakeup. It’s time for you to bath.” She removes the blanket and chuckle to see Hyun Joong sleep like a child. He frowns his brows and continues to sleep more.

“5 minutes more.”

“No. It’s late now.” She hit his shoulder and he glares at her.

“Oh, you’re just like Mummy.” He mumbles to her as he heading to the bathroom. So Min smiles at his behaviour and takes her briefcase and his to the living room.

She takes the apron from the kitchen and prepares a simple breakfast for them both. When she’s about to place the bread on the plate, Hyun Joong come from behind and hugs her from behind.

“Smells good.” He smells her hair and kiss her neck after that.

“I guess you’re ready.”So Min release herself and turns to face him. He helps her with the glass and both of them sit at the table.

“What time did you return last night?” So Min asked him as lately he’s been very busy and need to stay longer at the office. So Min will drive her car once a while.

“3 am maybe?”

“That late? Poor you. Look, you’ve got the dark eyes here.” She touch his eyes and hold his cheek.

“What can I do? That’s my job. I’m sorry I can’t be with you more often.”

“Don’t mention it. I truly understand your job.” She eat the bread and feed him the other half. He gladly accept that and they continue chat until it’s time to get to work.

“Can I drive today?” So Min asked him as she tries to wears her heels.

“What if I said no?” Hyun Joong takes his keys and unlock teh door.

“Seriously? Please. I miss to drive my car. Moreover, I want to meet Ha Ni during luch. Please.” She pleads him as she clung to his arms. He takes a glance at her and shook his head as a no.

“I hate you. I’m still driving my car today.” She stomp her feet and walks faster than him to the elevator.

“So Min?” She ignores him until the elevator arrives. She distance herself from him and he smirk as he manage to this morning. He wraps her waist and brings her to him. She didn’t struggle or fight him. But, she didn’t look once to him.

“Still angry?” He whispers to her and she shut . She push him a little away from her and cross her arms around her chest.

“Mianhae. Forgive me? I just want to see how you’re going to begging me. I love to see these eyes when you’re begging.” He touches her eyes and kiss it softly.

“So, can I drive? Please.” She looks at him and used her puppy eyes on him. He giggles to her and peck her lips.

“Alright. But, please be more careful. Can you promise me?” She pecks his lips and nodded to him as she agrees to do so. They head to the parking lot and to their own car. When she’s about to enter her car, Hyun Joong turns her around and kiss her. She’s shock at his doing and keeps her eyes open. When he release her, she looks into his eyes and found something strange.

“What’s wrong? Is everything fine?” She holds his hands to her and peers in front of his face.

“It’s fine. I’m fine. Drive carefully.”He kiss her forehead and turns to his car.

“That’s strange.” As usual she’s still in her thought when Hyun Joong always keep something to himself alone. When she’s about to start drive, her phone vibrates to the message.

“Hyun Joong?” She read the message and again she lost her words.

“No matter what happens, please stay beside me. Please believe in me. Saranghae, Jung So Min.”

“What should I reply? You’re always so mystery to me, Kim Hyun Joong.” She reply to his message and heads to the office.

She arrives first at the office and head to her place. She notice

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter