CHAPTER 7: HER TRAUMA (1)

Oh My Boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a while, Young Saeng’s private doctor came and checked on Ha Ni. Three of them were waiting at the living room when So Min begin to talk.

“If anything happen to my friend, I will never let you go!” said So Min in anger. Her eyes still teary but it is full of anger. She just worried Ha Ni’s condition.

While Young Saeng only can stare at her and hang his head low. Then, he feel someone pat his soulder and it’s Hyun Joong. He only nod at his friend. Hyun Joong also feel guilty towards the girls. It’s their faults anywhere.

“Hmmm. So Min-shi...” Hyun Joong start to talk when the doctor went to the living room and towards them. They hurriedly getup and wait for the doctor to speak.

“The patient didn’t have any serious injuries. It just she’s got shocked and have swollen at her back of her head. May I know where she works?” The doctor begin to explain everything.

“Oh, she’s a nurse at Seoul Hospital. “ So Min answer in shaky voice. She was so worried about Ha Ni.

“That explain everything. Despite of the shocked, she’s too exhausted from her work and need some rest. So, I advised her to take a leave for a few days and take a rest until the swollen reduce. And if she complained about her head are hurt or spinning, do come to the hospital quickly. We need to do further checked up on her. Okay?”

“Okay, doctor. Thank you very much. When will she wake up?” asked Young Saeng after a while he’s been in silent.

“Hmmmm.. I think, tonight let her take a rest. She probably will wake in the morning. So, no need to worry.” Everyone let their heavy sigh go went they heard Ha Ni is fine.

“And this is her medicine, just a pain killer. Give it to her as instructed. So, I will make a  move now. If anything, do call me immediately or take her straight to the hospital.”

With that, they all bow to the doctor and send Young Saeng and Hyun Joong send him to the front door, but So Min, in other hand want to see Ha Ni, but didn’t know where is the room. So, she asked Hyun Joong.

“Hmmm.. Hyun Joong-shii. May I know where is her room? I want to take a look at her.” She asked as she grab Hyun Joong’s arm from behind. Hyun Joong immediately stop at his track and face her.

“Her room? Oh. Come, let me take you.” Without hesitant, he take So Min’s hand and lead her to Young Saeng’ room. So Min who is startled of his doing at first, just keep quiet as he already begin to walk.

“This is the room. You can come in while I will wait downstairs.” Hyun Joong said as he start to walk away. But, So Min just grab his hand again.

“What’s wrong?” asked Hyun Joong as he take a look on So Min’s face. are trembling and her hands are cold.

“So Min. Are you okay? Why your hands are cold?”

“I.. I..” So Min can’t find a word. She’s trembling hard.

“Hey. Why are trembling? Are you hurt? I call the doctor again.”asked Hyun Joong in worried.  

“No. I’m fine.” At last she found her voice. But it’s only her can heard.

“What? So Min, tell me. Are you hurt?”

“No. I’m fine.” Second time she stated that she’s fine but in fact she’s still trembling.

“No. You’re not fine. Then, why are you trembling?”asked Hyun Joong as he peer in front of her face and take a look at her eyes.

“Actually, will you accompany me see Ha Ni? I kind of scared to see a patient. I’m scared that something bad will happen. I.. ” So Min try to explain more when Hyun Joong cut her off.

“Something bad happen? What do you mean? The doctor told that she was okay.”

“Yes, I know. But, I’m still scared. Please, Hyun Joong-shii.” she begging at him as she clung on his arm.

“What are you scared of?” asked Hyun Joong in puzzle.

“I scared.. I scared of..” and again she’s trembling and start to cry.

“Hey. Okay, okay. I will accompany you inside, okay. Just stop cry.” Hyun Joong tried to calm her down b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter