CHAPTER 9: THE PARTY (1)

Oh My Boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Hyun Joong and So Min finished cooking, they placed all the dishes on the table and Somin started to set up the table.

“Hurm, Hyun Joong. I think you can call over Young Saeng and Ha Ni. I will do the rest.” Told So Min as she keep busy placed all the dishes on the table.

“O-Okay.” Hyun Joong rushed to Young Saeng’s room and peek inside the room. He surprised as he sees his friend is sleeping with Ha Ni. He smiles at them and head back to the kitchen to get So Min.

“Yah, Somin. Come here quickly.” Hyun Joong grab So Min hands and take her to the room.

“Hey. Where are we going?”

“Just come. It’s Ha Ni and Young Saeng.”

“Ha Ni? What happen with her?” So Min stop walking so as Hyun Joong.

“It’s nothing. She’s fine. Just come, will you?”

So Min reluctantly follow Hyun Joong and they’re in front if Young Saeng’s room. Hyun Joong slowly open the door and take So Min with him. He pointed to Ha Ni and Young Saeng’s direction. So Min shock to see them together at the bed and she didn’t know what to say. She just stare t them in awe. Then, she heard someone chuckle beside her.

“W-Wae?” she look at Hyun Joong who is trying his best from laughing.

“Why are you looking like that?” asked Hyun Joong in lower voice. He afraid he will waked the two.

“Looking like what?”

“Your mouth, it’s look like, it’s look like a fish! HAHAHA.” Hyung Joong cannot hold it anymore. He laugh all his heart and So Min become startled. She hit him at the arm and they heard someone mumbling from the bed.

“Aish...”It’s Young Saeng who is started to move and adjust his position. Hyun Joong and So Min immediately stood silently as they watch the figure at the bed.

Young Saeng trying to get up but he stop as he realised Ha Ni’s head at his arm. But, before he can do anything, Ha Ni also awake and they just stare at each other until they heard someone interrupt them. It’s Hyun Joong!

“Ahem. Mr Young Saeng and Ms Ha Ni. Your food is ready. Shall we head to the living room now?” he said as he keep grinning and look mischievously at his friend. Young Saeng aware what has been on his friend mind as he start to get up from the bed.

“Ehem. Err.. O-Okay. Come, Ha Ni. Let’s go. I think you hungry.” Said Young Saeng as he walk passed Hyun Joong and So Min.

“Huh. Y-Yeah. I’m a little h-hungry. Come So Min.” Ha Ni also become awkward and quickly left the room.

As young Saeng and Ha Ni left the room, Hyun Joong and So Min start laughing. They laughing until tears form in their eyes. Suddenly, So Min’s phone ringing. They stop laughing and the room become silent in instant.

“Hello, So Min here.”Hyun Joong stay still beside her and keep looking at her. He don’t know why he want to know who’s calling her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter