CHAPTER 49: MOTHER AND DAUGHTER

Oh My Boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So Min froze on her spot as she saw the person in front of her. As she’s looking at the person, her tears suddenly rolls down to her cheeks.

“Hey. Why you’re crying? Don’t you want to hug your Mom?” So Min looks shocked at Hyun Joong when she heard he said Mom.

“Mom? Is that real?” Hyun Joong nodded his head and brings her inside the house.

“Let’s get inside first.” He said to Mrs Jung and they went inside. When Mrs Jung want to take a seat, So Min holds her hand tight.

“Mom? Is this really you?”She trace her Mom’s face as she start to cries, so do Mrs Jung. She can’t hold her tears. She nodded to her and hugs her daughter after that.

“My baby. So Min-ah. Mom missed you so much.” Mrs Jung kiss So Min’s cheeks and hugs her again. So Min just cries and still can’t believe her Mom is in front of her.

“Mom!” Her cried becomes louder when she can confirm it. It’s true; her Mom is in front of her.

“My baby. It’s been a long time. Now, look at you. You’ve become a beautiful woman.” Mrs Jung smiles when she looks at her daughter. Then, she shift to Hyun Joong who is watch them for a while.

“Thank you, son. God bless you for taking So Min to me.”

“He? Hyun Joong?” Hyun Joong just smile to them and directed them to seat at the couch.

“What did you do, Hyun Joong?”

“Nothing. I just find you Mom for you. That’s all?”

“For me?”

“Yeah. I can feels that you’re really missed her even thought you have Mummy by your side. A mother’s place can’t be replace by anyone else unless with our own Mom.” He smiles as he looks at the mother and daughter in front of him.

“He came to me few days ago and said that he’s a friend of yours. At first, I didn’t believe in him and wonders how he can know you. Then, he explained to me that he’s the Boss of yours, only than I can trust him. Moreover, he also mentioned about what happened before relates to your Dad.” Mrs Jung caresses So Min’s hairs and smiles sweetly to her.

“I missed you, Mom. I’m sorry I didn’t come to see you and call you for a while. I’m afraid Dad will harm you.”

“Don’t worry. He seems didn’t cares about me since you left the house.”

“Sorry, Mom.”

“It’s okay. I just hope that he will change someday.” So Min just can nod and hugs her Mom again.

“I bet you guys hungry since it past the lunch hour. Will you have your meals here? I have prepares something for you guys. For my daughter, Mom has prepares your favourite.” So Min’s eyes become sparkles and she grins like a child.

“Then, let me prepare the table.”

“Let me help you.”

“No. You seat here. The table are done; I just need to place the dish on the table. For the mean time

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter