CHAPTER 32: THE PICNIC TURNS TO PANIC (2)

Oh My Boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyun Joong runs all his might to the screams and tried to call Il Woo. Luckily, Il Woo brings his phone with him.

“Hyung!”

“Hyun Joong. Wae? Did you find them?”

“Palli, hyung. Come here quick. At the parking lot. PALLI!”

“Alright.”Hyun Joong runs to the end road and he sees someone being dragged towards a car. As for Il Woo, he rushed to Hyun Joong and find shim runs towards the end roads. He manage catch him up.

“Did you see them?”

“Hyung! There, I think that So Min.” He points at the direction he sees earlier.

“Let’s follow them.” Il Woo runs first and Hyun Joong follows him. There, they can see someone is trying to forced So Min to enter a car, and Il Woo seems recognise the kidnapper.

“YAH! Let her go!” Il Woo shout at them and the kidnapper turns towards them. There, they can see the frightened So Min and the crying Mo Nae. So Min protected and keeps Mo Nae closed to her chest.

“SO MIN!”

“HYUN JOONG! OPPA!” So Min cried and tried to run to them but the kidnapper grabs her hair.

“AWWW!” She cried in pain and hold her hairs with her free hand.

“SO MIN! LET HER GO!” Hyun Joong can’t stand to seeher like that. he takes a step forward and punch the kidnapper. The kidnapper push So Min to the side and she falls to the ground. Il Woo helps So Min and stop Hyun Joong from keeps punching the kidnapper.

“Enough, Hyun Joong. I think I know who’s behind this.” Il Woo says as he grabs Hyun Joong’s hand.

“Mwo?” Hyun Joong seems shocked as he heard Il Woo. Il Woo just nods at him and Hyun Joong still panting from punching the kidnapper. He gets So Min and hugs her tightly.

“Sorry, baby. I should accompany you. Sorry. Did you he hurt you?” He whisper to her as he tighten his hugs. So Min just cries in her arms with baby Mo Nae between them.

“Honey. I’m scared. There’s..” So Min didn’t finish her words when they heard someone laughing.

“Haha. Look who is here.” It’s Sung Joon. He out from the car and smiles at them. Hyun Joong shield So Min behind him and Il Woo beside them.

“You!” Il Woo shocked to see him and the man beside him it’s their Dad. Yes, their Dad.

“Dad! What are you trying to do?” Il Woo mad at his Dad and his anger seems can’t be control anymore. Enough once So Min hurts before.

“Dad?” Hyun Joong too shocked and he looks at So Min behind him. She just clings to his arms and nodded at him.

“I want her! Don’t you interfere, Jung Il Woo. And who’s we got here?”

“Enough, Dad! This is too much. Yah, Sung Joon! Did you bring Dad here?!”

“Shut up, Il Woo!”

“Dad!”

“Oppa!” So Min helds Il Woo’s arm and shakes her head. She don’t want him to argue with their Dad.

“Who are you, young man?”

“Don’t answer him.” Il Woo stops Hyun Joong from answered his Dad.

“You better stay out from this, Jung Il Woo.” Mr Jung walks forward and stops in front of Hyun Joong.

“I’m Jung Kwang Min. Il Woo’s Dad.” Mr Jung eyes to So Min as he introduce himself to Hyun Joong. Hyun Joong didn’t know what to do. He just remain silent and asked Il Woo’s help from his eyes. Il Woo’s closed his eyes and sigh before he introduce Hyun Joong to his Dad.

“He is Hyun Joong. Kim Hyun Joong. So Min’s...”

“She’s what? What are you to her?”Mr Jung provokes for him to tell everything. Il Woo can sense something might happen.

“What are you going to do with them?” Il Woo stands in front of Hyun Joong and So Min and Mr Jung push him aside.

“What are you to her, young man?”

“I’m her..”

“HUSBAND! Come on, Dad. Let them go!” Il Woo desperate in saving So Min from their Dad. That’s why he had lied about Hyun Joong is So Min’s husband. Hyun Joong and So Min shocked to hear Il Woo said that.

“Sorry guys.” Il Woo feels sorry for them, as he had to lieabout their relationship.

“Sorry? What do you mean? Husband? Are you really her husband?”Hyun Joong just nodded his head and looks at Mr Jung.

“ Which Kim are you from?”

“Dad!”

“Shut up, Il Woo!” Mr Jung glares to Il Woo and asked Hyun Joong again. Hyun Joong gulps hard before he answer Mr Jung.

“Kim Hyun Joong, from Kim Empire. In case you know us.”

“THAT KIM!?” Mr jung seems shocked as he hear that.

“It can’t be that KIM.” Mr Jung thought and looks again at Hyun Joong.

“That’s why you seem familiar tom me, young man.”

“De?” Hyun Joong confused as Mr Jung said that.

“Nothing. I guess we’re gonna make a move first. Till we meet again. Don’t forget to say hi to your father for me.” Mr Jung smirks to them and give his death glares to So Min. She just keeps her eyes to ground as she scares of her Dad.

“Bye, So Min. We’ll meet again.” Sung Joon dares to say that in front of Hyun Joong and left the place follows Mr Jung into the car.

“Rascal!” Hyun Joong cursed him under his breath and brings So Min close to him. All of them only can breathe in relief when Mr Jung’s car left them behind.

“MinMin. Are you okay? Give Mo Nae to me.” Il Woo asked his dongsaeng while checking her. So Min just nodded to her oppa and Il Woo takes Mo Nae with him. The baby cries when he takes her.

“Looks like Mo Nae still shocked from what happens. You sure you okay?”

“De, oppa.”

“I’m sorry for what happens.”

“It’s not your fault, hyung.”

“No. It’s about I said your her husband. I had to say that. Or else, Dad will do something worse. I can sense that. Plus, Sung Joon is there too. He’s still targeting So Min.”

“Oppa..”

“I’m worried if Dad will make you suffers after he knew who is Hyun Joong and who is he to you, MinMin. So, I had to say he’s your husband. At least it can prevent for him to harm you since you’re married.”

“What did you meant, hyung?”

“What I mean here is, if you are her husband, she belongs to you now. Although he’s abandoned So Min from our family, he still hoping for So Min to return and married to Sung Joon. That brat gives so much impact to our family, as well as the company.”

“No. It can’t be.” So Min can’t believe her Dad like that.

“It’s hard for me to believe that at first too. But, after you left, they tried to locate you, but never success. God is really protected you all this time, sweetie. So, now please stick to this plan.”

“How?”

“I- Truthfully, me neither don’t know. For now, let’s head home first. Mo Nae seems tired and you too still shocked. Hyun Joong, bring her to the car first. We meet at my place.”

“De, hyung. Come.” Hyung Joong still helds So Min closed to him and they headed to their car. There’s silent as they reached the car. Hyun Joong helps her at her seat and even buckles up her seatbelt. When he wants t turn to his seat, So Min hold his hand.

“Hyun Joong..”

“Wae? You need something?” Hyun Joong kneeled in beside her outside the car and holds her hands back.

“I’m sory..” She begins to cry again and Hyun Joong hugs her close to him. She keeps saying her sorry to him.

“Why are you crying? It’s not your fault. I’m at fault too. I should accompany you from the start. I’m sorry, baby. Please, stop crying.”Hyun Joong held her cheeks and wipe her tears.

“I’m sorry, for putting you in my problems. I’m sorry. I’m sorry.”

“Shh. It’s not your fault, okay. It’s okay.”He keeps soothing her hairs and back to comfort her. But, she still cries like a child.

“Baby, we need to move now. Il Woo hyung will be waiting for us at his place. Stop crying now.” He pushes a little and looks at her.

“Okay? I need to drive but I want you to stop crying. I can’t compose myself when I see you like this. Stop crying, okay? Hmm.” He wipes her tears and kiss her forehead before return to his seat.

***

They’re headed to Il Woo’s place and they discussed about their problems. Jin Hye look sadly at So Min. Today, they’re supposedly to enjoy their day. But, something bad happen. Hyun Joong still held So Min closed to him and Il Woo start talking.

“So, about the matter. What do you guys think? Did you guys find the solutions?”He looks at the couple and found his dongsaeng’s eyes. He felt pain by looking her sad face.

“I’m sorry for putting you into this, MinMin.”

“No, oppa. It’s not your fault.” So Min smiles bitterly to her oppa.

“So? I’m sure Dad is starting to do his ‘job’, in finding the truth about them.” Jin Hye said as she looks at her husband and her husband.

“I still can’t find the best solution. You can’t keep hiding, MinMin. Dad will find you no matter what, after what happen today.” He can see So Min’s face looks so worried when he mentioned about their Dad.

“Just let him do what he want to do..”She released herself from Hyun Joong and sit facing her oppa.

“So Min..”

“It’s okay, oppa. I’m fine. There’s nothing to worry about.”

“You still can get this?” Il Woo seems frustrated at his dongsaeng.

“I’m more than understandi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter