CHAPTER 35: MOVING IN?

Oh My Boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

guys.. Oh My Boss is back.. Sorry to keep you waiting.. Mian if this update is a little short.. I'll try to updaet it when I'm free. this time, my assignment is like a mountain.. keke.. do enjoy read this and don't forget to upvote and comment..

***

Hyun Joong and So Min watched the fireworks until the end.

“It’s beautiful. Thank you, honey. It’s so sweet of you. Keke.” So Min said as she kissed his cheek. They’re on their way to the car. Hyun Joong just smile proudly as he received the kiss.

“You are most welcome, my baby.” He said as he buckled his seat belt.

“But, when did you arranged all that?”

“This evening.”

“This evening? But, you’ve got appointment with Mr Yoon, right?” she asked as the car leave the place.

“After meeting him, I went to that place to arrange everything. Luckily, the fireworks man is willingly to help me.” He smiles as he tell that to her.

“Oh.” So Min feels touched by his doing and just smile to herself. Hyun Joong sense she’s become quiet and he takes her hand and hold it.

“Hey. You’re okay?”

“I’m okay.”

“Then, why you become silent?”

“It’s nothing.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yea, I am.”

“Did you hiding something from me, So Min?”

“Hiding? No.”

“Okay.” He kissed her hand and still hold it tight while the other hand on the .

“Hyun Joong.”

“Hm.”

“Nothing. Keke.”

“What?”

“Nothing. Just focus on your driving.” She takes her hand and keep her gaze outside the window.

“So Min.”

“Hmm.”

“When you’re going to moving in with me?”

“Oh. That..”

“Don’t tell me you’re still thinking about that.”

“Actually, I’m not ready yet.”

“But, I’m afraid the things will get worse.”

“But, Hyun Joong..”

“Did you want the same thing happens to you?”

“No. I don’t want that to happen.”

“Then, you should be moving in as soon as possible. Even your Oppa advised the same. He’s sure worried for your safety.”

“I know. But, why are you insists to me moving in with you?”

“Because..”

“Because?” She looks at him and smiles teasingly.

“Just forget about it. I’m just worried about you.” Hyun Joong answered and silent after that.

“Ohho, someone annoyed here.”

“Shut up, So Min.”

“Keke.” So Min still , when her phone rang. She answered it as she sees the caller.

“Hello, Woo Bin.”

So Min take a glance at Hyun Joong and she can see his tensed face when heard Woo bin’s name.

“Hi, So Min. Sorry to call you this late.”

“No, it’s okay. What’s up?”

“I just want to check whether you’re home or not. Yeah, the office can be scary at night.”

“Oh. Thanks for asking. I’m with Hyun Joong right now. Yeah, when I’m waiting for the lift, it feels creepy. Keke.”

“I’ve told you, right. Next time, make sure there’s someone with you if you planned to back late. Or I can accompany you.”

“Thank you. I’ll let you know when I need you, okay.”

“Okay. By the way, say hi to Hyun Joong hyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter