CHAPTER 45: SHE’S ANNOYING???

Oh My Boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Il Woo and his wife went out from the room when So Min falls asleep. They still clueless why she’s there, at their house in the early morning. Il Woo tried asked her but she never answered him, instead she’s just cried on his arms.

“Should we call Hyun Joong?”

“Why him?”

“Maybe he knows why she’s like that. She looks so weak.”

“I’ll call him later. For now, I want to hear the whole story from .” Il Woo looks through the door where So Min sleeps. He shrugs and sighs and looks at his wife.

“Relax, hon. She will be alright. Come, let’s have breakfast.” Jin Hye holds his arm and they head to have their breakfast. Today, baby Mo Nae will be at their house as Jin Hye’s sister needs to work out country for a week.

Il Woo finished his breakfast and went t his work when So Min woke up from her sleep. She washed her face and checked her cell phone. There’s a lot of missed cal and most of it from Hyun Joong. She still hesitate to call him back or not.

“So Min? Did you awake?” Jin Hye comes inside her room and she quickly place her cell phone inside her bag. She just smiles at her sister-in-law and Jin Hye seat beside her on the bed.

“How do you feel?”

“I’m fine. Sorry to make you worried, unnie. And also Il woo Oppa. He must be worried, right?”

“Of course he worried about you. But, you don’t have to feels guilty. Mind to share with me what’s was going on?”

“Hmm..” So Min bit her lips and it hard for her to tell anyone else about her worries.

“It’s okay, dear. You can come to me when you’re ready.”

“Ready?” She choked on her words when she heard Jin Hye mentioned about ready.  She feels sad when Jin Hye will waits for her. But, what have she done to Hyun Joong? She push him away when he need the time to explains.

“Pabo, So Min.” She mutters to herself and Jin Hye heard her.

“Aigoo. Did you fight with Hyun Joong?”

“Eh?”

“You’ve already move to his place right?” She just nodded to Jin Hye and pouts to her.

“Aigoo, So Min-ah. You’re already 23 but your act like a teenager.” Jin Hye giggles as she pat her head.

“Unnie..”

“Wae?” Jin Hye keeps giggles and So Min start smiles to her too. Suddenly, they heard baby’s crying from the next room.

“Oh, it’s Mo Nae. I’ll go get her.”

“She’s here? Baby Mo Nae is here?”

“Yeah. In fact, she will stay here for a week. My sister need to works out country.” Jin Hye explains to her as they head to Mo Nae’s room. They enter the room and found Mo Nae stands on her baby’s crib. She’s stretch her hands towards her aunt and Jin Hye gather her on her arms.

“Aigoo. Why are you crying like this? Did you already miss your Mummy?” Jin Hye patted her back and the baby stops crying. So Min plays with her fingers and the baby smile to her.

“Come, So Min. Let’s have breakfast. You must be hungry.” So Min nodded to Jin Hye nad they went to have their breakfast.

Meanwhile, Il Woo drives his car to Hyun Joong’s office. He had called him beforehand and Hyun Joong act like nothing happen whe Il Woo called him. When Hyun Joong enter his department, he can see that some of his employees gather at one side and he moves quietly there.

“Did you know what happened yesterday?”

“Yeah, it’s about So Min. Did she really dating our boss?”

“I heard that it is. You know Ms Jasmine?”

“Ms Jasmine? Choi Jasmine?”

“Yeah,that Choi Jasmine.”

“What about her?”

“I heard that she’s dating our boss long time ago.”

“Chincha?!”

“Yeah. I found that on the web too. It’s on their high school..” Hyun Joong didn’t stand it anymore and he interrupts them.

“Ehem. Did you guys nothing more to do?”He place his hands inside his pocket and looks straight to them.

“Oh, Boss!” All the employees startled and they stand straight facing him. Hyun Joongs’s face looks scary as he shoot glares at them.

“Err.. Boss..”

“What?!”

“Sorry, Boss.”

“This is the first and last warning for you guys. If I heard you talks about this again, especially about So Min, you will pay for this. Did you get that?”

“Yes, Boss.”

“Go to work now.” Hyun Joong sigh and turns to his office. He notice that Woo Bin walks over him and he enter his room. Woo Bin follows him and seat in front of him. He didn’t said a words and wait for him to do it first.

“What, Woo Bin?”

“Where is So min?”

“She’s on leave. Wae?”

“Did you tell her?”

“Not yet.”

“When, Hyung?”

“I don’t know.”

“Don’t delay it, Hyung. Or else something bad might happen. Remember, she’s Choi Jasmine.”

“I know. I know that very well. But, this time So Min seems.. weak. I feel sorry for her.” Hyun Joong rubs his temple and his phone ringing. It’s Ha Ni.

“Hello, Ha Ni-shi.”

“Hyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter