CHAPTER 39: HER OPPA... HER FRIEND... HER WORRIES...

Oh My Boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

hi, guys. sorry to make you wait.. i'm finished my final exam and it's time for AFF.. keke.. i'll try to write this and it's kinda short.. mian.. so sorry.. hope it can satisfy all of you.. millions THANKS for all your support and comments.. and WELCOME  to new subscribers.. do UPVOTE if this story catch our interest.. BYE!

 

So Min woke up due to the coldness inside the room. She snuggles more to the person next to her. At first, she didn’t realise that she’s been hugging Hyun Joong the entire night. When she seems to remember something, she opened her eyes and found Hyun Joong beside her.

She was shocked to saw Hyun Joong. But, it turns to a smile on her lips when she remembered how they cuddle until both of them fall asleep.

“It’s kinds cold.” She tried to search the remote to adjust the temperature, but it failed as Hyun Joong hold her tight until she barely to move.

“Ermm.. Hyun Joong.. it’s cold..” She tried to wake Hyun Joong but he didn’t move a bit. So, So Min shook his arm and called him several time before he opened his eyes.

“What?” He sounds harsh as he answered her with his closed eyes. So Min afraid to see him like that and shut . When Hyun Joong didn’t hear any respond, he opened his eyes and found So Min cast her eyes down and didn’t dare to look at him.

“What’s wrong?” Hyun Joong rubs her back and So Min answered him in low voice.

“I can’t hear you, baby. Mian. Could you repeat it?” Hyun Joong holds her chin and makes her look at him.

“... it’s cold..”

“Oh.. Let me..” Hyun Joong moves forward to the bedside table with So Min still in his hug. He crashed her more and reached for the remote and adjusts the temperature.

“Better?” Hyun Joong asked as he pulls her close to him. So Min just nodded to him and snuggles more to him.

“What time is it now?” So Min asked and Hyun Joong reached for his phone.

“2am. Wae?”

“Nothing. Remember, you have to send me back early this morning. Arasso?”So Min looks at him and he just nodded his head to her.

“Don’t worry, princess. Now, go to sleep.” Hyun Joong kiss her forehead and buried his face on her neck.

They continue their sleep until the next morning. Its 530 am when So Min wakes up again. She had a bad dream as she see his Dad is furiously looking for her. She seat immediately on the bed and Hyun Joong too wake up due to her sudden movement.

“Hey. What’s wrong?” Hyun Joong held her shoulder but she seems didn’t heard him.

“So Min? Baby? Are you okay?”Hyun Joong cupped both of her cheeks and turns her head to him. So Min looks absently ay him and it makes him worried to see her like that.

“So Min? Hey.”

“Hyun Joong..”

“Yes. What’s wrong? Did you have a bad dream?”So Min just nodded to him and suddenly hugs him tight.

“Hyun Joong.. I’m scared..”

“What? What are you scared for?”Hyun Joong soothes her hair and rubs her back to comfort her.

“I’m scared..” She sniffs as she tries to control her tears. Hyun Joong pushed her a little from him and holds her hand.

“Tell me, what you’re scared of?”Her lips tremble as she tried to speak to him.

“It’s.. it’s Dad..”

“What’s wrong with your Dad?”

“He’s looking for me.. and.. he looks so mad when he can’t reached me..” Tears fall to her cheeks and Hyun Joong wipes it for her.

“It’s okay. I’m here. You’re gonna be fine. Arasso?”Hyun Joong hugs her and kissed her head repeatedly as to convince her. She manages to nod to him and calmed herself after that.

“It’s almost 6am. You better get ready. I’ll be sending you home after this.”

“Okay.” Hyun Joong releases the hugs and kissed her cheek before she went to the bathroom. When So Min close the door, he get up and went to his desk at the corner of the room and searched for something.

“Gotcha.” When he finds what he’s been searched, So Min came out and she looks ready. He approached her and hugs her again. He knows that she still in shock.

“Wait for me. I’m going to change first.”He smack her lips before went to use the bathroom. So Min didn’t move from the room instead she’s seat back at the bed. She didn’t realise when she fall asleep until Hyun Joong wake her up.

“Baby? Wake up.”Hyun Joong kneels down beside her and brushes her cheek.

“Sorry. I didn’t realise I fall asleep.”She seat at the bed and Hyun Joong stood in front of her.

“Why you didn’t wait for me at the living room?”

“Oh.. actually.. I’m afraid..”

“Seriously?” So Min just nodded and stood in front of him. Hyun Joong sighs and brings her closer to him.

“Stop thinking about that dream. It’s just a dream. Okay? Can you do that for me?”Hyun Joong asked as they headed to the front door.

“I don’t know..” So Min put her head on his chest and Hyun Joong supports her body. They walked like that until they reached the lift.

“You can’t be like this. If you’re behaving like this, I will make you move right instant. Do you want that?” So Min immediately raised her head and look shocked at him. They already inside the lift when Hyun Joong said that.

“You..”

“I’m serious here, So Min. I’m more than worried when I see you like this.”

“Mian..” So Min hugged him as she also sighs to herself.

“Sorry to keep you worried about me. Mian..”

“Hey, I’m not mad at you. I’m just worried of you.”

“I know. I will listen to you this time.”

“What?”

“I will move immediately.”

“Are you okay with that?”

“Yes. I don’t want to make you worried for me.”

“Okay, then. We’ll be getting you things after work. Just takes the important things first. The other we will take later.” So Min nodded and they arrived at the parking lot. He settles herself inside the car and even buckle up her seatbelt.

“Yah. I’m not a baby. I can do that on my own.”

“You’re still a baby to me, So Min. My crybaby, Jung So Min.” He kissed her nose lightly and pulls back to look at her. She smiles sweetly to him and peck his lips.

“Hehe. I love you, Mr Kim.”

“Love you more, Mrs Kim to be. There, you’re sweet smiles is back.” He pinched her nose and went to his seat. He drives to her home and dropped her in front of the house.

“Do you wan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter