CHAPTER 46: THE STRATEGIES.. THE THREATENING..

Oh My Boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyun Joong drives his car to their meeting place and didn’t mind to reply to the message income before he left the office. Woo Bin beside him didn’t utter any words since they left the lobby and he just observe his Hyung from his seat.

When they enter the room, Young Saeng and Ha Ni already there and Hyun Joong can tell that Ha Ni’s is having a bad time right now as So Min left the home suddenly. She still didn’t know the whole story about them and it written all over her face. She looks really confused and worried.

“Sorry to keep you guys waiting. Did you two waits long?” Hyun Joong place himself in front of Young Saeng and Woo Bin in front of Ha Ni.

“No, it’s okay. It’s not that long.” Young Saeng looks a glance at Ha Ni and Hyun Joong nodded to him.

“Ha Ni-shi. Did you come here alone? What about your work?” Ha Ni startled when Hyun Joong asked her suddenly. She raise her head and looks at him.

“I’m on leave today when I can’t find So Min anywhere. I can’t think anything else but her and I came with Young Saeng-shi. He picks me at my house.”

“Oh really? Okay. So, Ha Ni-shi. I want to tell you something that I can’t tell So Min all this time. I need to make it clears to you guys before I meet her.”

“Are you sure about this, Hyun Joong-ah?” Young Saeng ask and looks intently at his friend. Hyun Joong just nodded and opens his mouth. He tells everything about Jasmine when they still at high school. When he finish, he looks at distance and lower his eyes.

“Hyung! Why you never told us about this? Why you never told us that she follows you to New York?”

“Hyun Joong..”

Both of his friends look surprised and so do Ha Ni. She just sat there and shut the whole time. She never knew that woman can be so cruel and mean to man like Hyun Joong. Woo Bin looks mad and Young Saeng can tell about that and of course he’s mad. Jasmine had ruined Hyun Joong’s life twice. She never learnt from her mistakes.

“Why you accept her back there?”

“What can I say when I’m still loves her. I’m blind with her sweet talking and all her fake promises. I broke up with her when I found her cheats on me with my classmate. I can’t take it anymore. I left her. I left everything.”

Three of them just listen to him and looks sympathy too. They never imagine that Jasmine could do that to him. Young Saeng and Woo Bin are speechless when they know that. They never thought that Jasmine will follows him to New York that time and Hyun Joong never mentioned about her whenever they’ve contacted each other.

“So, now she comes back here. What does she wants this time? Is she still wants to be back to you?” Woo Bin ask as he calm himself a bit.

“I don’t know. All I know is that she’s here and I do know nothing about her anymore. I just don’t want to get involves with her anymore. I just speechless when Daddy said about Choi’s party.”

“That party is for her. Don’t you know?”Hyun Joong shakes his head as to tell them that he’s it never crossed his mind that party is for her at first.

“What about So Min? Is she known about you and that Jasmine?” Ha Ni shoots him the question and he shrugs his shoulders in defeat.

“Not yet. I can’t tell her that. I can’t looks at her eyes and tell all that. I just can’t imagine her acceptance for that.”

“But, you have to tell her no matter what. Now, the matters become complicated as Jasmine already attacked So Min and So Min looks affected to that. You have to act faster, Hyung.”

“I..”

“Don’t worry. I will help you guys out. Maybe I can talk to So Min..”

“No. Let them handle that.”

“But..” Ha Ni didn’t manage to continue her words as Young Saeng prevent her to help them.

“I’ll gladly that you guys willing to help me out this time. But, for the time being I want to persuade So Min on my own. If that way is not worki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter