CHAPTER 29: CLEAR!

Oh My Boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another hectic week has past and now its weekend. Hyun Joong and So Min still in the process to learn about each other. Yeah, sometime they will argue about something. Most of the time, So Min will lost to Hyun Joong as his stubbornness are great than her. She will hear him nagging to her nonstop. Usually, Hyun Joong will make moves first to make up after they argue. To be honest, he can’t stand her silent as long as her babbling mouth.

But, there’s something that Hyun Joong can’t win this time.

“No, you have to listen to me. I’ll be fetching you every morning and send you home after work.

“No, I don’t want. I have my own car. I do have my license, and I’ll be driving to work.” They’re at her house, hanging inside the house, just the two of them. They seat at the couch talking like usual when the car issue raise up by Hyun Joong.  

“Why you have to be so stubborn?”

“I’m not. Why you have to be so protective?”So Min face him and cross her hands o her chest.

“I’m worried to let you drive at night.”

“Come on, honey. I’ve been driving at night before and noting happen.”

“You can’t tell what will happen next.”

“It’s true, but I still want to drive on my own.”

“So Min.”

“Hyun Joong.”

“You..”

“What? I don’t want to trouble you at first.”

“You’re not troubling me at all, baby. It’s me who wants that.”

“Please, honey. Just this one, let me drive. Please?” So Min still in her decision and pleading to him. She hold his hands show him her secret weapon. Her puppy eyes.

“Oh, please don’t look at me like that.”Hyun Joong runs his eyes to the TV and ignores her eyes.

“Waeyo?” she’s smiling playfully in front of him and blocks his view.

“Yah, move aside. I’m watching.” He push her a little but she never moves.

“Tell me you’re agree with me.”Hyun Joong glares at her and finally he leaves a heavy sigh.

“Okay. You’ll be driving to work on your own. Happy?”

“Yeayyy. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.” She’s jumping happily to his answer and seat back beside him. She hugs him from his side with smiles on her face.

“You sure happy with that, huh?”

“Of course.”

“But on one condition?”

“Condition?”

“Yup. On weekend, I’ll be your driver no matter what.”

“What kind of condition is that?” she mumbles to herself and Hyun Joong heard her.

“Yah, Jung So Min!” He pinches her cheek and she yelp in pain.

“Ahhh. Mianhae. Okay.” She rubs her cheek and leans to her seat back.

“Good.”

“So, are we going out today?”

“I’m afraid no today, baby. I’ve got something to do tonight. I promise, tomorrow I’ll be your driver.”

“Did you want to meet Young Saeng?”

“Nope. It’s Kim Woo Bin.”

“What? What for?”

“To sort some things between us. I need to makes it clear now. I don’t want to lives like this anymore.

“What do you mean? There’s anything I need to know?”

“Later, baby. After I met Woo Bin, I’ll tell you the whole thing. Can you wait for me?”

“I will always waiting for you.” She smiles lovingly at him and he hugs her tight.

“Aigoo. How come my girlfriend becomes so sweet like this?”

“Yah. I always this sweet. It’s you the one didn’t notice it yet.” She sticks her tongue to him and they laugh to each other.

When Hyun Joong left So Min’s house, it’s almost night and he call someone.

“Hello. Woo Bin, it’s me, Hyun Joong.”

“Oh, hello hyung. What’s wrong? You never call me.”

“Did you free tonight?”

“Tonight? Did you mean now?”

“Yes.”

“Yes, I am. Wae?”

“Meet me at Okko Bar. See you there.”

“De, Hyung.”

Hyun Joong speed his car to the Okko Bar and he finds a place with less people around. He waited a while for Woo Bin and sees him from the entrance. He waves at bit at him and Woo Bin hurriedly goes to him.

“Hyung. You’re alone? I thought you with Young Saeng hyung.”

“He’s got work. So, it’s you and me. Have a seat.” Hyun Joong always been serious with Woo Bin. He never speaks like that to him before. He’s been so nice to him and treats him more like his real brother.

“So?”

“Do you want a drink?”

“Everything is fine with me.” Hyun Joong orders a drink for them and he begins to speak.

“How’s life when I’m not around?”

“Nothing great. I’m still me for sure.” Woo Bin smiles at Hyun Joong and look puzzle at him.

“Good. I can see you’re change from the last time I saw you.”

“De. What are you want to say, hyung? Just spill it out.”Hyun Joong sigh and compose himself.

“About us. Me, you, and..”

“Jasmine?” Hyun Joong nodded to him as he can’t mention her name.

“What happen to us?

“What do you mean?”

“We’re used to be close. I love you as my brother, and then everything seems chaos since I met that girl.”

“It’s not your fault, hyung. It’s her that planned something to bring you down, also your family. I just found out the day we fought because of her. I really don’t have any special feelings towards her. She’s my classmate and I know her well, but I never expect for her do something horrible like that.”

Woo Bin explained everything to Hyun Joong and makes everything clear. This matter should be clear years ago, but because of Hyun Joong’s stubbornness, it drags hatred to him towards Woo Bin.

“I guess I should listen to you once, right?” he laugh sarcastic to himself.

“No, hyung. You’re not at fault. I know you’re broke that time. I know how you love her that time. I don’t have a heart to tell you the truth.”

“You know it before me?” Woo Bin hesitantly nodded to him and he sigh again.

“She’s nothing worth after all, hyung. She’s following her parents’ orders.”

“Whatever, Woo Bin-ah. All I know, I really wished I never seen her ever again. Right now, I found someone who treasure me than her before.” Suddenly, Hyun Joong missed hearing So Min’s voice.

“I bet it’s Jung So Min?”

“Yes.” He nodded at Woo Bin and both of them silent after that,

“Hyung, may I ask you something?”

“What?”

“Did we really make it up? Are we okay now?”

“What do you think?”

“Me?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter