CHAPTER 48: THE MOMENTS

Oh My Boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyun Joong wakes up the next morning earlier than So Min. He looks at her direction and found than she still in her dreamland. He gently wraps his arms around her waist and looks at her sleeping face.

“It’s only a day, but I’ll already miss you a lot. Why did you have to act that way? I’m sorry for keeping all that a secret. Mian.” He kiss her forehead and head to the bathroom. He decided to let her sleep more as she had cried a lot last night.

When he finishes bathing, he gets his outfit and changed it at the closet. He thought that when he is done, she will wake up on her own. But, when he headed back into the bedroom, she still sleeps and never show any sign to do so.

“Hey, baby. Wake up. You’ll be late for work.” He rubs her arms and pinches her nose. So Min stirs a bit and opens her sleepy eyes.

“Good morning, sleepy head.”

“Oh, good morning.”

“Wake up now. Did you want to be late for work?”

“Work?”

“Yeah, work.” So Min silent for a moment before opens again.

“I don’t feels want to go for work today.” She plays with his fingers and makes herself comfortable again on the bed.

“Why? Did you feel unwell?” Hyun Joong place his hand on her forehead and she takes his hand back.

“I’m fine. It just that I don’t feel wants to go to work for today. I want to rest a bit more. Can I?”

“Are you sure you just want to rest? Did you feels sick somewhere? Come on, tell me.”

“I’m fine. I just feel lazy. I just want to be t home and..”

“Sleep? Is that so?”

Hyun Joong cut her words and she chuckles at him. He shakes his head and pinch her nose.

“Alright. I will be at the office for a while. At noon, I’m coming home.”

“You don’t have to do that.”

“I insist to do so too.” So Min pouts to him and sigh.

“Arasso. Actually, I’m fine being left alone.”

“No, I will accompany you for today. Now, just rest and.. sleep all you want, princess.” He chuckles and so does her.

“Alright.”

“Okay. I better get going now. Please, just rest for today. Don’t do anything that make you tired and all. Do you get me?”

“Aye aye captain.” She salutes to him and after that Hyun Joong left the room. She takes the opportunity to sleep some more.

Hyun Joong drives to the office and as usual, the staff always had their good conversation among them before the boss coming. As they saw him, they all run to their place and pretending to do their work. He just shakes his head and went inside his office.

“Mr Kim. President Kim need to see you now.” His Daddy’s new secretary informs him through his intercom.

“Okay. I’ll be right there later.”

“Thank you, Mr Kim.”

“De.” He release the intercom button and prepares to meet his Daddy. Before he leaves his office, he takes out his phone and called someone.

“Where is she? Does she not waking up yet?” He sighs as he tried to call So Min again. He decides to message her instead and left the office.

“Good morning, President. Your secretary said that you need to see me.” Even though they’re family, but when they’re at the office, they act professionals as possible and put aside the family relation.

“Oh, you’re here. Come, have a sit there.” Mr Kim pointed to the couch and they settle themselves there. Mr Kim smiles a little and looks at his son before open his mouth.

“So, how So Min? Did you manage to bring her back?”Hyun Joong chuckle and answer to his Daddy.

“She’s back last night. I have to drag her back home actually. By any chance, did Mummy know about this?”

“She’s not aware about that but she does ask about her. She did ask me why does So Min didn’t contact her for a while and become moody all day because of that.”

“Luckily she didn’t know about this. Or else, I’ll be dead to answer all her never ending questions.” They both laugh as they can imagine how furious Mrs Kim.

“Is she come to work today?”

“No, she didn’t feel to do so. It looks like she ‘s exhausted maybe.”

“Let her rest then. Don’t push her too much.”

“I know. But last night when I went to her Oppa’s house, I notice someone there too.”

“Who?”

“I can’t tell who but his figures looks familiar.”

“His? A man?” Hyun Joong nodded to his Daddy and lost in thought.

“One more thing. What about that Jasmine?”

“She’s a troublesome sometime. How I wish she never come back here.”

“Be careful when you’re dealing with her. Don’t do anything stupid to please or follow her order. Let me know if anything happen.”

“I will. Thanks, Daddy. If there’s nothing more, I take my leave for now. I’ll be home at noon. I need to check on So Min.”

“Is she sick or something?” Hyun Joong caught a playful expression on his Daddy’s face. He immediately get that and denied it right instead.

“It’s not that, Daddy. I’ll respect her more than anything.”

“Arasso. Okay, I need to resume my work. Say hi to her for me. And don’t forget to make her call your Mummy. She will remind me all that everyday.”

“Alright. I get going now.” Hyun Joong went

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter