CHAPTER 27: WE ARE SO BUSTED!

Oh My Boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Before Hyun Joong and So Min went back, they buy something for their lunch and decide to settle it at his apartment. When they on their way out from one store, someone call So Min.

“So Min?” There’s a guy standing behind them and looks so calm with woman beside him. Hyun Joong and So Min turn to the voice.

“De? Oppa?!” So Min beamed to her oppa and hugs him tight. She missed her oppa.

“I knew it was you. How is my sister?” It’s So Min‘s brother. Jung Il Woo. He’s different from their father. He’s gentler compared to their father. So Min always get pamper with her oppa.

“I’m fine, oppa. “ She still hugging her oppa and Hyun Joong unblinking looks the scene on front of him.

“MinMin, I think you should release me now?” Il Woo push her a ittle from him and she seems realised they’re in public.

“Sorry. Keke. I just miss you, oppa.”

“I know. I missed you so much. Thank God you’re fine.”

“De, oppa. Oh. Annyeong. Are oppa, fiancée? Jin Hye unnie?”

“De, annyeong.”

“She’s my WIFE now, little sister.” Il Woo brings Jin Hye close to him and they smile at her shocked face.

“You’re married?”

“Yes. It’s lmost a year. I’m sorry you can’t make it on my wedding day. I try to locate you, but you nowhere to be found.”

“It’s okay, oppa. It’s my fault too. Anyway, chukae, oppa and unnie.”

“Thanks, So Min.” Jin Hye shyly answers her. Hyun Joong just observes the scene in front of him and didn’t utter a word.

“Hm, may I know who is he, my dear?” Il Woo notices Hyun Joong standing beside So Min and curious about him.

“Oh. This is Hyun Joong.” So Min introduced him to her oppa.

“Annyeong, I’m Hyun Joong.  Kim Hyun Joong.” He extends his hand to shake with Il Woo.

“Jung Il Woo, So Min’s oppa. Hyun Joong, right? Mr Kim’s son from Kim Empire? (I changed his father’s company name.. keke ;p)

“De.” Hyun Joong answering him and So Min can see that he’s nervous.

“Does he know nervous too?” she chuckle to see Hyun Joong like that.

“What are you laughing about?” Il Woo asked.

“Oh, it’s nothing.”

“By the way, Hyun Joong. Who are you to So Min?” out of the blue, Il Woo asked that question. Both Hyun Joong and So Min become pale and silent for a while.

“Oppa. How’s mom?”So Min tried to distract her oppa and it seems success as her oppa answered her about their mom.

“She’s doing fine. I think you should back, dongsaeng. She’s missing you badly.”

“I know. But, I can’t.”

“Why? Is it about dad?” So Min just nodded to him and Il Woo just sigh ad he too didn’t know what to do with their dad.

“It’s okay, oppa. I’ll be back when the time comes. Please, take good care of mom for me.”

“I will.” Il Woo placed his hands on her head and excuse himself after that.

“Okay. I hope to see you around again. See you, dongsaeng. Take care, okay.” He hugs her sister and moves to Hyun Joong.

“Please take care of her for me. I barely know you yet, but I do believe in you.”He whispers to Hyun Joong and moves a little from him.

“Thnaks, Il Woo-ssi.”

“Just Il Woo. Or did you prefer, HYUNG?” he smile at Hyun Joong and turn to So Min.

“MinMin. I’m off now. After this, I hope to see you again as we have met now. There’s more to catch up with you.”

“De, oppa. I’ve got your number. I will contact you if anything.”

“Arasso.”

“Bye, So Min.” Jin Hye excuse herself too with her husband.

“Bye, oppa. Bye, unnie.”

When the couple left them, they both fell silent and none of them say a word.

“Ehem. Should we go back now?” Hyun Joong breaks the silent and So Min just nodded to him. He takes her hands and they went to the parking lot.

Their way to his apartment went silent as So Min prefers to be in her world and Hyun Joong suffering due to her silent.

“So, So Min. Why you never mention about having a oppa?” Hyun Joong distract her and she turn to looks at him.

“There’s nothing special about me you need to know.” It’s just slipped from her lips. It’s not exactly she wants to tell him.

“What do you mean? Come on, So Min. You know you can tell me anything.” Hyun Joong shocked too and he controls his anger when she said something like that.

“That’s not what I mean, Hyun Joong. I just find it nothing special for me to share it with you. Especially my pathetic life.” The last word come out from her lips seems to be so painful for her.

“Okay. You can tell me if you’re ready. I’m willing to hear anything, even your pathetic life, baby.” Hyun Joong takes her hands in his and smiles at her. She too smiles at him and keeps her head low.

“What’s wrong, So Min?”

“It’s nothing. I just feel I’m lucky to know you and your family. You’re way too nice to me since I’ve work at Kim Empire. Especially you, Hyun Joong. You’re too nice for me. Sometimes I feel I don’t deserve you. You deserve someone better than me.”Suddenly, Hyun Joong pulls his car at the side road and makes So Min to face him.

“Jung So Min! Listen to me carefully. I will not repeat myself after this.” He looks in her eyes and so is she.

“I choose you it’s because it’s you. I don’t care how pathetic your life’s are. All I just know, I want to be with you. It’s my choice. It’s my choice to be happy with you. I will protect you from harm and with all I had. You do deserve me. So, don’t ever dare to say something like that again. Can you promise me that?” Her face already drench with her tears as Hyun Joong begin to speak to her. She just nodded to him and wraps her arms around his neck.

“I’m sorry because I doubt you, Hyun Joong. I’m scared if you too will leave me, abandoned me just like my dad does. I promise I will always right beside you no matter what.” she sobbed hard after that and Hyun Joong just her hair and tightened his hugs.

“I love you, So Min. I do love you. It’s from the bottom of my heart.”

“Thank you, Hyun Joong. I.. I love you too.” she buried her face more to his chest as she said that words.

“Thank you for accepting me.” Hyun Joong push her a little away from him and makes her face him. His face slowly begins closer to So Min. When his lips almost reach her lips, he whispers something to her.

“I really really really love you. Keep that in your mind, Jung So Min. “He place his forehead on hers and wipes her tears away.

“By the way, may I..” he smiles mischievously to her. She knows what’s he mean and her face becomes red.

She nodded and slowly closed her eyes. Hyun Joong claimed her lips as she gave the permission. It’s a sweet yet passionate kiss they share until they both panting. He released her lips and trace it with his finger. He loves to that to her.

“I don’t know if I can control myself from now on, baby. You’re way too ‘inviting’ me.”

“What are talking about?” So Min embarrassed from his words and pushed him a little from her.

“Can I have it for one more?”

“WHAT?!”

“Please...”

“Don’t start i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter