CHAPTER 21: OUR SECRET (2)

Oh My Boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“JUNG SO MIN!!!”

Ha Ni yelled at So Min and it makes the couple startled and woke up immediately. Unfortunately for So Min, she falls from the couch and lands on the floor as Hyun Joong’s hands release her due to Ha Ni’s yells.

“Awww.” She cringes in pain and Hyun Joong quickly helps her stands.

“So Min! Sorry, dear. I’m really sorry. Does it hurt?” Hyun Joong asks concern and helps So Min stands. Then, they look at Ha Ni’s direction. She just stands in front of them without any expression and it gives them a goosebumps.

“Yah, Baek Ha Ni! Are you crazy for shouting like that?”So Min asks in angry as her butts hurts so much due the falls. She rubs herbutts and glares at her friend.

“What are you two doing? And you, KIM HYUN JOONG. What are you doing here?”

“Me? Don’t you see I’m sleeping there?” he answer lazily and So Min nudges him by her elbow and shut his mouth. Hyun Joong glares at So Min and question her with his wide eyes

“I know you were sleeping. But, why here? Furthermore, with So Min. Any explanation on this?”

“What do you want to know? It is as you can see.” Hyun Joong debate with her and it gives So Min headaches just looking at them.

“Guys. Please, stop. Ha Ni, I will explain. But, Can you calm down first?”So Min pulls Ha Ni to seat at the couch and seat across Hyun Joong. Hyun Joong obediently seat after So Min signals with for him to seat also.

“First of all..” So Min takes a deep breath before explain herself to Ha Ni.

“Actually, we’re dating.” Out of nowhere, Hyun Joong cuts So Min words and tells Ha Ni about them. He shows them his poker face and then smiles lovingly at So Min.

“You what?” Ha Ni asks again in disbelieve. This time she looks at So Min with her wide eyes. She’s totally shock with this news.

“Yes, Ha Ni. We-We’re da-dating. Hehe.” So Min stutters at her words and give Ha Ni her nervous smile.

“Since when? Did you guys just met?”

“Since, last week.”

“Unbelievable.”

“ What’s unbelievable? It’s love at the first sight.” Hyun Joong defends himself and So Min.

“First sight? Does anyone knows about this?”

“NO, and I want you to SHUT your mouth until we, ourselves tell the elders about us. Can you do that?” Hyun Joong warned her and she gulps hard to his warning.

“What do you mean?”

“I know you’re Mrs Kim’s partner in crime in match making me and So Min. I’ve heard you guys discuss about us at the hospital’s cafeteria. So, don’t you dare to tell Mrs Kim or anyone else about this.”

“You heard us?! Oh God.” Ha Ni murmurs to herself and drops her shoulders.

“Sorry, Ha Ni I’ve kept this matter from you. We’re just wants to find the suitable time to tell everyone. In fact, we’re still knowing each other. It’s new for both of us.

“No, I don’t mind. Actually, I love to see you both like this. There’s no need for me to plan something for you guys fall in love. Keke. Chukae, chingu.” Ha Ni said happily and hugs So Min.

“You didn’t mad at me?” So Min ask her and Ha Ni just shook her heads.

“Why would I angry with you guys? Yah, Kim Hyun Joong. It is suppose me who blackmails you guys for this matter. Yet, you blackmail me instead. This is not fair.”

“What do you want in return?”He asks while his eyes busily looking at his phone.

“I want to meet Heo Young Saeng oppa again. Can you arrange that for me? Keke.”

“De? So Min shocks and jumps a little bit from her seat.

“Young Saeng oppa?” Hyun Joong straight look at Ha Ni and blink his eyes disbelieve what he just heard. Then, he and So Min laugh out loud.

“Since when he becomes your oppa?”He utter when he stops from laughing. Ha Ni’ frown to them both and pout her lips.

“Yah. Don’t make fun of me. Or else I will reveals this Mrs Kim right this instant.” She quickly takes her phone out.

“No. No. No. He’s going to do it.” So Min stops Ha Ni’s hands and looks pleadingly to Hyun Joong. Hyun Joong just ignores So Min stares and continue plays with his phone. So Min goes to him and persuades him to agree with Ha Ni’s request.

“Hyun Joong, please." So Min still persuades him as Ha Ni’s heads to her room. Before that, she said something to the couple.

“I will gives you guys time until.. Hmm. Tomorrow maybe. At night, I want the decision. Or else, prepares for Mrs Kim babbling. Keke. Bye, I’m going upstairs. Remember that, KIM HYUN JOONG.” She threatening them now.

“Hyun Joong..”

“Did she deadly serio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter