CHAPTER 24: ALL OF HIS THOUGHT

Oh My Boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyun Joong’s room- after he bid goodnight to So Min through message

Two weeks. It’s been two weeks me and So Min together. This feeling is so awesome. I can’t describe it any better. She’s different from my previous girlfriends. Keke. I do have a relationship back when I’m still at the overseas. She’s like a goddess and always shy and blush easily when I .

That’s make her special. She’s simple. Far from ordinary yet, she manage make my heart jump in enjoyment when I’m with her. It’s true we just met. Not even a month. But, we’re comfortable around each other. She’s always nervous around me. I’m much more relax and enjoy this feeling towards her.

I’ve overheard Mummy and Ha Ni’s conversation about match making me and So Min. It’s not I’m against it. But, let me handle this by myself. We’re figures our feelings to each other. I’ve made a drastic move as I proposed her to be my girl. I’ve just not myself when I’m with her. I’ve never tease anybody until I met her.

I love to see her blushing cheeks. Luckily, she said yes to my proposal and we’re official as a couple. But, just the of us know this until our secret is known to So Min’s friend, Ha Ni.

She such a noisy as she threatening us to reveals this to Mummy. But, I have my secret weapon. I know she loves Young Saeng, as for fan. So, threaten her back as I heard her and Mummy back then. She’s pale and lost her words. I thought she’s done. Yet, she forced me to set a meet for her and her Young Saeng “oppa’. What a silly girl. Her request seems simple to me, but difficult to makes Young Saeng agrees. So, I need to slow talk with him.

Problem with noisy Ha Ni settled. Now, the elders. Both my parents and So Min’s didn’t aware of our relationship. I think it’s okay for my parents as they already loved her. So Min’s parents? I need to know her parents. There’s a lot of her I didn’t know and I need to treasure that.

Tomorrow she will return back to work. I feel excited got to spend my day with her, near her at the office. She still didn’t acknowledge about her transfers to my department. Hopefully she will agree with Daddy’s request. It’s like a jackpot when Daddy suggested her to be my secretary. I’m more than happy to that.

***

The next morning

I woke up earlier than the usual. I planned to fetch So Min and got to work together. So, I pick up my suits and gets ready as fast as I can. I skip my breakfast at home and headed to her home. I decided not to contact her this morning. I want to surprised her. But, it goes away around.

When I reached her home, I saw she left Ha Ni’s car. She’s not driving today. In disappointment, I makes my way to the office and lucky me, I’ve arrived first. I waited for her at the lobby. Not long after that, she’s walks towards the lobby.

I hide myself at the corner of the place and looks at her. She’s really stunning today. She wears a light blue skirt and blazer with the light pink shirt. Simple yet pretty. She do have sense of fashion. I continue watched her doings. She greets the receptionist and they chat for a while. Then, she moves to the lift.

She always glance at her watch, and I noticed she’s always wear that bracelet. It’s a simple silver bracelet. It suits her well. I notice the lift stops and rushed to her. I bet she didn’t notice me walks to her as I see the dor is going to shut.

I used my hand to stop the door and it works. I walks in the lift and stood behind her. She didn’t bother to look at me. Is she really didn’t notice me yet? This girl is really something.

She just stood faced the lift’s buttons. I have to makes moves first. So, I stood beside her and greet her.

“Good morning, Baby.” I said as Istands beside her. She quickly looks me with her wide eyes. I can see she froze right in front of me. She didn’t blinking her eyes and she seems hold her breathe. Did she really didn’t expect to meet me here?

 “Breathe, Jung So Min.” I whisper near her ears.

“G-Good morning.” So Min finally breaths and reply to me. She keeps her head low and I can tell she’s extremely embarrassed and grab her bag tightly.

“How are you this morning?” I asked her as I knows she still shy towards me sometimes.

“I’m good. You?”

“Me? I think I miss my BABY badly.” I observed her face. Her cheeks become red and I do loves to see that.

“Did you hear me, So Min?” I teases her and lift her chin to make her looks at me in the eyes.

“Yes, I am.” She smiles a little and we’re lost in each other eyes.

“Why did you not call or message me this morning?” she asked when she breaks their eyes contact. I know she never dares to stare at my eyes for a long time. It’s always her who breaks it first. Before I answered her, I wrap my hands around her waist and pull her closer to me. This scents of her. It makes me feels relax. I inhale her scent more and tightened the hugs.

“Yah. The other will see us.” She tried to struggle but never success. Lastly, she just stayed there and waits for me to explain.

“Don’t worry. There’s no one. Besides, we’re far from the office yet since this lift only pass level 8. I want enjoys this moment for a while.”

“I’m sorry I didn’t call you like usual. I’m sure you’re worried, right. Mianhae. I just woke up late and rushed come here.”I lied to her for woke up late this morning. Keke.

“Is that so? Yeah. I’m a little worried since I didn’t receive any news from you.” She said as she also wraps her hands behind my back.

“Oh, before I forget. Welcome to work. I want the first to said that to you.”I looks a little bit to her and she smile shyly at me.

“Thank you.”

“I’m sure today you will totally surprise when you enter Daddy’s room.”Again, I slipped it away. I’m so dead.

“What do you mean?”

“You will find it out later. Now, I want my Baby..” I try to change the subject and smirk to the blank So Min in front of me. She really makes me crazy.

“Yah!” So Min hit my shoulder lightly when I tried to kiss her. She avoids it and me never give up.

“Please. It’s my morning vitamin. Please, baby?” I plead like a kid and So Min just pout and shake her head as protest to my request.

“You’re so mean.” I  release her right instant and at the same time, the lift is arrive at the  level 18 and I walk out first, ignoring her. Completely.

She’s really something. Sometimes she can be sweet. Sometimes she can be adorable, and sometimes she can be mean. I hate this feeling right. I know she will be confused right now as I ignored her and didn’t say anything after that.

It’s not my intention to be mad or sulking towards her. But, I want to see if she really cares about me or not. I enter my room and checked my emails as usual. Then, I heard my Daddy at the door. As soon as he arrived, he made a way to my office and we discussed about our new project. As we discussed, we headed o his room, and I saw So Min there.

I just stare silently at her as she greets Daddy and me. She looks confused when our eyes met. When she place the cup of coffee in front me, I still looks sternly at her. As I want to eat her. Haha. Her expression is priceless at that time.

Then, Daddy talked to her about her transfer and she extremely shocked till she don’t know to say other word than ‘MWO’. Aish. Daddy gives his order clearly to her and she started to packed her things. while me and Daddy continue our meeting and it gives me a headache when this matter getting worse. It’s business world after all. Always got the problems before achieves the success. So, I need to make sure this project would bring a big success to this company.

I back to my room when my meeting with Daddy finished. I need to rest before headed to my next meeting. As I enter my department, I was greets by the others employees and I reply short at them. As I enter my room, I saw So Min speaks to Shin Hye and Woo Bin. Aish, that guy.  I shoo them away and called So Min to enter my room immediately.

I heard she knock the door and called her to enter.

“Is there something you want me to do, Sir?”She stood in front of my desk and prepares to jot down my order.

“Sit.” I order shortly and she seems in trouble.

“It’s okay, Sir.”

“Sit.” I said again and this time I walks to her and b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter